Author Topic: genesis by the sea is closed down!!!!!!!  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
genesis by the sea is closed down!!!!!!!
« on: September 11, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »
September 11, 2004

ISAC Corporation has determined that Genesis by the Sea, an all-girls
Christian facility in Ensenada, has been ordered to close.

The program is one of several American owned behavior modification
facilities closed by Mexican authorities yesterday, September 10, 2004
after finding evidence of abuse and neglect.

Casa by the Sea, a facility affiliated with the World Wide Association
of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) was also ordered to remove
all students.

Genesis by the Sea is owned by Michael Palmer.

In 1991, California authorities banned Palmer and his wife Patty from
ever working at any unlicensed facility in the state.

The ban came after authorities received complaints of sexual misconduct
and found evidence of abuse at Victory Christian Academy, another
girls-only facility also owned and operated by the Palmers.

Michael Palmer has since relocated Victory Christian Academy to Jay,
Florida.

In 1995, a teen from the Florida behavior modification program accused
Michael Palmer of sexual battery.

At the present time, Palmer is reportedly not allowed to have
one-on-one contact with any of the girls at the facility.

ISAC Corporation
Shelby Earnshaw, Director
http://www.isaccorp.org
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL NOW WON'T IT?NOW WHY DON'T YOU STOP YOUR LIES.YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF OF BEING A DIRCETOR  AND SLANDERING SOMEONE..SHAME SHAME SHAME..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 08:46:00 AM »
truth my butt get a grip!it has prevailed dummy thats why gbts was closed down duh!Goodnees sakes your not the sharpest crayon in the box now are you?Thats alright we still accept you,so if you could please dear do share with me how you will go about shutting down the group like you are claiming im dying to know how that works?Also just wanted to point you to http://www.isaccorp.org they have some things that really speak volumes for mikes character on that site im sure your gonna love it sweetie!And i do beliuve there are other sites like lets see the victory and genesis truths yea go check that one out and im certain you already know about http://www.genesishorrors-netfirms.com i think thats it i dont ge there often but search it you will see oh honey its alot more than two people at this just watch you will see how many there are all in due time sweetie all in due time....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
no kidding that man is a scum bag he deserves whatever he gets!

Offline christine1019

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
I was currently at the  center in Genesis, serving as a "helper" while the school closed down.  They came in at about 7 in the morning and we left on a bus at about 9 at night.  This place did teach good morals but they were physically and emotionally abusive, they did not have permits, they would not supply me the medicine for that my parents had left for me before my parents left, they would keep girls on grits with no sugar or salt, nothing, for a year!  breakfast, lunch and dinner!  For a year!  another girl for 6 months.  This happened all the time.  People were malnutritioned.  If you have never went to a place like this, don't even make a comment about how good the place was.  There was about 8 girls that were be-back (girls who have went there and had to come back because they went right back to what they were doing).  That place did not work !  There was no counseling, girls kept on running away.They did not have state or municipal permits.  Mexican authorities found unmarked and expired medications at all three centers in mexico and incomplete or nonexistent clinical recoreds.  We were enclosed in a wired, electronic fence, never able to contact parents at home, one girl before she left becuz Mexican authorities were able to get our storage room open, this girl had a wallet with $900 in it and it was ALL gone!  In Victory Christian Academy, the facility in Florida, they have a "Get Right Room" where a girl is in a small room with a bucket for her feces & urine and that's it!  While in the other room there is a group of   girls watching her getting to eat candy and pizza.  What kinda of sick facility is this?!?  I think they should all be closed down!  It's absolutely SICK.  There was a number of other facilities that were closed down and you can find more info about Casa by the Sea of Genesis and why it was closed down at signonsandiego.com[ This Message was edited by: christine1019 on 2004-11-01 09:17 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
hey christina thanks for speaking up and being a voice for all girls who attended... it means alot if you would like send me a private email at [email protected] i would love to chat with you  :wave: i admire what you have done by speaking out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »
I have some stories to tell.

I am an ex student/helper.

contact me at: [email protected]