Author Topic: CASA CLOSING  (Read 14906 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
CASA CLOSING
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »
On 2004-10-17 13:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

There have been thousands of kids and parents who have experienced a wwasp program, and it seems to me that out of all the sites trying to discredit thier programs maybe %1 are posting here and other places and %1 may be generous.

Look closer. You'll notice that sites that tend to favor these programs also get paid to advertise for them. They also censor their forums, deleting any negative statements about the programs and banning the users who posted them.

They've tried (and failed  :lol: ) to intimidate me as well. Not just WWASP, but also ALA and possibly others (I'd have to pull out the letters of demand and check to see if the sending program is or was WWASP at the time)

They (WWASP, other, similar programs and the minions of edCONs) also spend a lot on redundant websites, domain aliases and spamdexing, while the opposition is largely, if not entirely, a volunteer effort.

Some of these brave kids who do post their stories risk various kinds of reprisal by their parents in so doing.

And, as evidenced in the Desperate Measures article ( http://www.denver-rmn.com/desperate/sit ... esp1.shtml )even when a kid shoots himself in the head right in front of his mother in response to a threat to be sent back to a WWASP facility, sometimes the parents are so thoroughly brainwashed that they still swear eternal gratitude and faith to the Program. I certainly hope you're not that far gone. Probably not, though, or you wouldn't be curious enough to talk w/ us.

I hope you bring your kid home soon and that you're able to overcome any damage to your family.

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit  people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good?  Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?

--Frederic Bastiat -- 1801-1850

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes