Author Topic: FORMER CEDU STAFF  (Read 27766 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2004, 10:39:00 AM »
Thanks, SOS. You?re intelligent and insightful. I appreciate your posts. We?ve been deleting posts as a direct result of that bitch making threats. If you?ve been paying attention, you?ll see that there are three of us who?ve done this. Notice that she has not responded to your pointing out that her claim to have never made threats - is a LIE. She certainly did threaten us, and she cannot deny it - we all saw it.

Furthermore, she is smug, superior, and condescending. My question is the same as yours - what is she doing here? Notice how long her posts are. Look up her posts under the member list. She has a zillion! She tries to convince us that she's so important and busy... why does she have time to write her long diatribes? She says she has an adolescent at home and is writing her dissertation, I believe. Well, I?ll tell you ? I?ve raised kids and I?ve written a dissertation. If she?s telling the truth about this, she?s wasting a hell of a lot of time! I sure didn?t have time for such as this when I was doing all that!

I'll say it here - her posts read like a person with borderline personality disorder. I never saw anyone diagnose her here - just saying that she reads like it. There is a BIG difference between saying that someone's posts read like a personality disorder and actually diagnosing it. However, when that appeared, she jumped all over it, and then when the posts were deleted, she sprang into action, triumphantly pointing out that the person realized that he was inappropriate. This is not the case at all. I know the person who deleted those posts - very well. He deleted them because of something else related to her threats. Certainly not the statement that her posts read like a borderline. They do. That's that. Also, her repeated claims that she never made threats and her self-righteous attitude thereof, even though we all KNOW that she did, is another thing that looks like a personality disorder.

Now, she'll probably respond with another long diatribe, or she'll post something superior and supercilious. I've never seen ANYONE so haughty. I recall that someone said she should print out ALL of her posts and show them to her supervisor. She never responded. I can tell you this - she never will. Any psychologists seeing her histrionic posts would be gravely concerned about her working with people. If she comes in here and claims that she did show every one of her posts to her supervisor, she is LYING. She won?t do it because she knows that any clinical supervisor would be very concerned about her judgment, boundaries, and personality.

My last question - can we ignore that arrogant and patronizing bitch? I've seen some good work in that area, but I?ve also seen plenty of people getting hooked by her bait! Let's get back to it. Let's ignore her completely.

O2  should be left alone. She's being raised by someone who appears to be a lunatic, so she can't help it. She'll learn when she's grown. But O5 has so much time and energy to post her long diatribes. Can we ignore her? How about if we come up with some thing to say to her and ignore everything else she says? Something like, ?Yes, Ottawa, you?re the queen.? Do you think she?s smart enough to get sarcasm? It doesn?t matter, really. I?d like to see people completely ignore her and only say one thing that is a brush-off. Just an idea?

On 2004-09-10 06:59:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"( Ottawa 5) I remember reading the posts that scared this Anon, and I remember that you referred to having a whole team of lawyers under your payroll.  I also remember you telling several posters that you were printing their posts prior to their deletion, and that you were contemplating turning over said posts to your lawyers for review!

If that's not a threat for taking legal action O5, then I don't what is.  Also, I can't think of anything more hysterical or desperate, than threatening a lawsuit in order to silence people who disagree with, or question your motives.  This is exactly what you did.  But I do have to admit, that your terror tactics did work on some of the posters here, but not me.

I stand behind every comment I've ever made here regarding cedu, and I would gladly defend those statements in court.  I have the truth, and personal experience on my side, and YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME!!!

The Anon is definately right about one other thing--- YOU ARE A BITCH!

(O5) Why are you still here?  It's obvious that you have already made up your mind about Cedu, and that you intend to fulfill your dream of founding yet another Synanon-Based Hell Hole institution to mind fuck these kids. You continue to dismiss the inherently abusive nature of these programs, despite the countless testimonies supporting this fact, which you've already heard.

Why do you continue wasting so much time and energy debating us?  Why not spend this time working at Cedu, where you will learn first hand all of the mind-fucking techniques, which you so vigorously defend?  It seems to me that this would be a far more beneficial approach towards achieving your goals.

The only reason I can think of to explain why you still come to this site is this: you are completely obsessed with making the rest of us view cedu in the same light that you do.  Any rational person would see this as a futile effort, and would've moved on a long time ago.  Yet you are still here.  Maybe you really do have some sort of psychological disorder that make you a total control freak, as other posters with psychology backgrounds have suggested in the past.  Hell, I'm no psychologist, but it is quite plain to me that you've gone completely BAT SHIT!

Then again, a crazy women running a synanon school, is very consistant with the standard Cedu model.  You might be perfect for the job after all.  

I truly feel sorry for all of your future victims.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-10 07:02 ]"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »
Here are O5's posts thus far:

http://fornits.com/wwf/search.php?searc ... mit=Search
Read 'em and laugh.

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
Well Im not really sure what to say to this. I find it very amussing that everyone at this site contiues to say they are going to ingore us but then we get a lot of reponses!

As for my mother makeing "threats" I really dont see it. She was responding to another poster who threated her and she was just say that she could find out her rights if need be. Not only that but Its also very amussing that people are deliting posts! Really what do think we are going to do to you? Now if my mother was ranting like Bryan or SOS I could see the point.

Anon: I do not need you to portact me. Trust me I can handle myself if need be.

Really if you are going to be up set with her do it for something she actual did! (She never diened anyones story as I have stated befor if you can find a time tell me! And I have already explain the quote "threat")
 :wave:

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
(Ottawa 2), you are responding in gibberish.  Please ask your mother to teach you how to use "SPELL CHECK."  I know that you're BRAIN DEAD and all, but even a retarded monkey can learn how to press a button.  Oh wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be unfair by comparing you to a superior being! Maybe O5 can make up some picture flash cards to explain it to you, seeing as how you're illiterate and all.

It's really hard to respond to you, let alone take your posts seriously, when we can't read them.  You might as well be speaking arabic here, at least then there would exist the remote possibility that someone here might understand what you're saying.

:wstupid:

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-16 14:58 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »
Think again. Somebody really try to tell her what confrontation can be. You know...when you can't look away, run away, stand up for yourself, or even go to the bathroom. You know, when you can't eat until you admit to whatever the counselors and their monkey student brainwashed clone RMAzing abusive lookgoods
would have you admit to, make you say, make you feel how they think you should feel and then to guage it- your emotions on how "real" they are...how real you are.
Tell them about the raps, fulltimes, profeets, writing assignments were designed to make you think that you had changed when indeed you were becoming brainwashed. Anything to stop all the vulgar insults. This isn't even close to the kind of confrontation some students/staff were capable of. For jollies, I presume, like why you two come here and pretend to be understanding. Same kind of 'manipulation'.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »
SOS: Maybe you do not get it. (I am suprised I thought that this was really obvious) I do not care what you or what anyone else on this site thinks of me. You do not matter enough for me to take the time to spell check everyone of my posts since I do not spend to much Time here as it is.

Unlike you Im am not consered with looking "cool" to random people on a unknown web site. Personally I think you are a very sad person. But that is just my opinion from what I have seen on this site.

I find it funny that you say I can not be taken seriously when you, bryan, and other post thing that sound like "**** THIS!!! **** THAT!!! YOU ARE A ******* **** WHO WAS BRAINED **** BY THIS **** AND THAT ******* PERSON!!! YOU **** ***** DONT DISAGREE WITH ME YOU *******!!! YOU DONT KNOW A ******* THING!!!"
Really that is what you sound like most of the time.
I have a question: didnt someone just say that you guys were going to ignore me??? (laughs)

As for not responding to Certain thing, you have also fail to respond to thing my mother has said. (like the lady who no longer need antidepressants after a workshop with mel)

I also find it funny it funny that you dont really have any arguments for me. Just personal attacks nothing that really matters.

Anyway I am very sad to say I will not beable to post as often as before due to shool starting. I will contiue to try an check this site as often as I can! I kbnow you are all heart broken by this! (sarcasim people)
 :wave:

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »
She's gone for how long?
But good riddance while it lasts.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »
To the Anon (asa TOO-GUTLESS-TO HAVE-A-USERNAME) poster:

You sound most enamoured with the quality of SOS's posts, he is pretty good, though, especially in current company.  But why all the spleen against me?

Writing style is a wonderful thing because it is so recognizable, and even quantifiable on some pretty well-defined bases: I would bet that you are the same gutless Anon who, a while ago, made the untrue (and unethical) statements about me having a personality disorder. Although now you are pretending to be a different gutless Anon in the current post!!!

Only a check of the source, difficult but not impossible, would be definitive, though.

I always think that it's particularly rich when someone drones on and on (as you do) about someone else's posts being long, it probably signifies that writing is quite a chore for a person like yourself. I really don't find that it takes very long at all to respond at this site. That may be, in part, due to the fact that I am speaking from the heart and my own beliefs, instead of slaving over words to retaliate or insult someone else (does that process ring true for you?).

That's it for now, I'm too busy to quibble further at the moment, my little daughter told me to check in because she thought I would get a kick out of the pathetic nastiness in your post.

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
dude, what the hell??  O2 and O5, you guys are sooooooooooo silly! :rofl:  i don't think i've ever heard anything so silly in my entire life! :lol:  you guys need to get you fuckin shit straight and back the fuck off because you guys have NO CLUE what it is that you're talking about!!  let me and the rest of the world know when you figured out you have a MAJOR problem!
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »
So you haven't ever heard anything so silly----not even in your entire life??

It's hard to believe (having read some of your other illustrious posts) but then you would be the final expert on your own existance.

Well, I'll just have to live with the devastating news that you find me silly, hard to face, but I guess I can manage.

Still, in your post, you were able to make it to line 3 without a four-letter word. That's something at least.

Dude.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
On 2004-09-16 18:00:00, Ottawa2 wrote:

I also find it funny it funny that you dont really have any arguments for me. Just personal attacks nothing that really matters.

Well, you don't really ever say anything of substance. Just a lot of personal attacks. You'll find that that doesn't work so well in the real world. Unless, of course, you go on staff in a synanon based program. In that case, I guess you can insulate yourself forever.

Good luck in school, btw. I guess this would be your senior year? You should understand that, among the lies your teacher told you, maybe the biggest whopper was that it's not a popularity contest. It is, dear. Sorry, but it's the truth.

It will be generally found that those who sneer habitually at human nature and affect to despise it, are among its worst and least pleasant examples

--Charles Dickens

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2004, 01:51:00 AM »
On 2004-09-16 22:12:00, **PIXIE DUST** wrote:

dude, what the hell?? O2 and O5, you guys are sooooooooooo silly!

See? The Program only works when they can control communications. It doesn't stand up to reason. That's why we don't need to run anybody off here. In fact, it serves a good purpose to go ahead and let them spew forth. :wink:

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2004, 03:49:00 AM »
Good god, woman! I pretend nothing. I never diagnosed you - and you know it. I said your posts READ LIKE a person who is borderline. I'm tired of your rewriting history. The more I read of you, the more I feel that your posts READ LIKE a person with borderline personality disorder. Other people have said similar things.

EVERYONE - Ottawa 5 appears to have deleted her post threatening legal action - remember where she said she printed out our posts and was going to show them to a legal team? Well, I can't find that post!

If she is saying she never wrote that, she is lying. We all saw it. If she tells her daughter she never threatened us, she is LYING! We all saw her threats.

Now, please - can we leave O2 alone? I mean, she said she has a learning disability that impacts her spelling. I think she said dyslexia. So, the kid can't spell. So what? And don't try to convince her of anything - what's the point? She lives with her mother and loves and admires her. You won't get anywhere there.

That brings me to Ottawa 5 - who calls us gutless. Ironic... Ottawa - why don't you put your REAL name here? What the hell is the difference between Ottawa 5 and just posting anonymously? What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you work so hard here to blast and insult us? What do you care what we say about CEDU? You insult us by arguing with our experiences.

Folks, she doesn't really read like a Ph.D. student. I believe she is lying about this. And if she is, and going to a decent school, they'll weed her out. She is WAY too off balance. No boundaries whatsoever.

Now - can we PLEASE ignore her? Can we not respond to her taunts? Of course, I've done it here, haven't I? It's so hard not to - she's so condescending and insulting. However, I'm going to really try. Can you do so, to? I mean, she says such absurd things. And look at ALL the zillions of posts she's put here! She needs some serious help!

So, let's give it a go, shall we? She's anonymos, just like the rest of us. She doesn't give a real name, and, according to her, she has no bloody reason to be anonymous. So, why does she hide? She may be CEDU. Who knows? Do you really care? Let's ignore her!

On 2004-09-16 20:42:00, ottawa5 wrote:

"To the Anon (asa TOO-GUTLESS-TO HAVE-A-USERNAME) poster:

You sound most enamoured with the quality of SOS's posts, he is pretty good, though, especially in current company.  But why all the spleen against me?

Writing style is a wonderful thing because it is so recognizable, and even quantifiable on some pretty well-defined bases: I would bet that you are the same gutless Anon who, a while ago, made the untrue (and unethical) statements about me having a personality disorder. Although now you are pretending to be a different gutless Anon in the current post!!!

Only a check of the source, difficult but not impossible, would be definitive, though.

I always think that it's particularly rich when someone drones on and on (as you do) about someone else's posts being long, it probably signifies that writing is quite a chore for a person like yourself. I really don't find that it takes very long at all to respond at this site. That may be, in part, due to the fact that I am speaking from the heart and my own beliefs, instead of slaving over words to retaliate or insult someone else (does that process ring true for you?).

That's it for now, I'm too busy to quibble further at the moment, my little daughter told me to check in because she thought I would get a kick out of the pathetic nastiness in your post. "

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
Re whether or not you actually tried to diagnose me with a personality disorder on the sole basis of my posts here: certainly you must remember that in the post you deleted on 8/1, you did, after putting forward your credentials as a psychologist, say definitively that I am hysterical, histrionic and probably borderline (you must have been pretty worked up when you wrote it: you didn't even try to hedge your bets with a "reads like" or any of your other current attempts at answerability dodging).

Now, I don't know for sure, but I would think your average credentialing board might take exception to a practicing clinician, (as you claim to be) going on line in the proffered role of expert clinician and throwing around psychological jargon for self-promotion, as well as assigning recognized psychological diagnostic categories to another poster on a chat-room basis, either tentatively or definitively.

Just a thought.  In contrast, I have been clear that I am here as a mother and person who hopes to open her own school someday. I have always made clear that I am not here as any kind of clinical person. This is repeated in many of my posts, even when others have tried to draw me into certain discussion. Overall, I have scruplously avoided using psychological methods or diagnoses (and I never would, ethics aside: commonsense should tell you that it isn't reasonable to try to know someone at that kind of level on a chat site).

Being a psychologist does not take away your first amendment rights to hold forth in public, as in this kind of site, but it is necessary not to mix the professional/expert role with the private citizen role.

For the same reason, because I am here as a private individual, I am not going to discuss my training, supervision or consultations about this site: all I will say is that I am confident that I am neither being unethical (or borderline, etc.) in my participation or in any other way.

But perhaps you want to see about a little consultation yourself concerning your own performance here?

And by all means ignore me.  You will notice that I very seldom initiate contact here unless asked directly or attacked--I am content to observe, that is my main purpose at this point.

As to your other questions: "Anon" is quite different from a user name.  With a user name, you can then identify that all the posts coming from one individual, leading to some kind of coherent presentation. "Anons", on the other hand, seem to be kind of game-playing sometimes, pretending to be different people, saying things that they would never dare say if they had even a limited identifier (sound familiar?).  As to using one's own name, because some pretty scary people post here at times, limited exposure has a value-- a user name seems the best compromise.

And you say that I've deleted the post in which I told you that I had printed out one of your deleted onslaughts: no--- it is still there: in the "For Ottawa" thread on 8/2/04; 17:59:00.  You'll notice that there's no reference to a legal review in it--could that have been something you imagined, maybe a guilty conscience about your comments which you had the eventual good sense to get rid of?
[ This Message was edited by: ottawa5 on 2004-09-17 07:31 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
On 2004-09-17 07:30:00, ottawa5 wrote:

"I am content to observe, that is my main purpose at this point."

Ottawa5, Do you have any Idea just how full of shit you are?  If your whole purpose was to observe us, then why on earth did you start posting here in the first place?  I mean you have well over 100 posts here that take up enough pages to fill a small novel, and you're only observing us? My god woman, how stupid do you think we are?

Maybe you did come here originally to observe us. You observed and observed, and when you discovered that you didn't like what you were reading, you started posting and defending the Cedu program.  Whether i'm right about this or not, one thing I know for sure is that YOU ARE NOT just some casual observer.

An observer would not offer their opinions or make any attempt to participate in conversations.
An observer would never offer their opinions on the topics being discussed.  An observer would not go out of their way to convince abuse victims that the abuses they suffered were not the fault of the institution where they stayed, but rather the fault of poorly trained, uneducated individuals.  A casual observer would not threaten legal action against those who questioned their reasons and motives.  A casual observer would not bring their retarded family members on to this site as a means of providing a second voice for her opinions, which have disgusted and enraged every poster on this site.

Ottawa5 you are not an observer here, nor have you ever been.  Are you just so removed from reality that you can't see this?

And yes, I too read your post where you told the anons that you had printed their posts and were contemplating turning them over to your lawyers for review.  Maybe you didn't delete the entire post, maybe you just deleted the sentences where you threatened legal action.  Wow, that was really hard to figure out!

As for the Anon psychologist who said you write like a crazy person, well it's only natural that you deny this.  Come to think of it, I never met a Crazy person who didn't deny that fact, no matter how Looney Tunes they were.  So it really doesn't surprise me how vigorously you deny that you rant like a basket case, or how visiously you attacked and continue to attack the Anon who made those comments.

If your children are any indication of your sanity, then I would have to say that the anon is onto something.  You have a grown son who is completely afraid to stand up to you, and a teenage daughter who is more interested in being a very poor clone copy of you, rather than boys and having her own social life.  Something is seriously wrong here.

Ottawa 5, do yourself a favor and get some help already.