Author Topic: Found some ex staff...see if you recognize  (Read 29987 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Found some ex staff...see if you recognize
« on: September 05, 2004, 11:47:00 PM »
http://www.monarchschool.com/faculty.html
http://www.carlbrook.org/faculty/index.htm
http://www.shortridgeacademy.com/

Jeez, maybe I (bold and italicize the I to highlight the sarcasm) should open MY own school.

Can you say "quacks"?[ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2005-06-10 10:05 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 09:38:00 AM »
Wow, that is some fucked up bullshit.

JONATHAN GURNEY

Does anybody remember this guy? He was the clinical director of ASCENT!!! What's his deal!?!?
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »
Doug Kim Brown is at Echo Springs in Idaho. Over 18 program so I guess he feels safer.
Patrick Stambusky was the founder guy at Monarch.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
, B.A., M.S.W., A.C.S.W.
Dean of Advising
Mr. Gurney, who received his Bachelor of Arts and Master of Social Work degrees from Indiana University ...blahblah... extensive history in working with challenging adolescents, having experience as an Outpatient Family Therapist before serving as the Program Director of a dual inpatient/outpatient adolescent treatment program during his tenure at the Charter Behavioral Health organization. Most recently, Mr. Gurney served as Clinical Director of Ascent, a licensed therapeutic wilderness program for adolescents, where he was responsible for oversight of all clinical services as well as direction and monitoring of all treatment plans.

Tim Brace,
Dean of Students and Chairman of the Board
A graduate of the United States Naval Academy, Mr. Brace has worked with students and their families for over 25 years. He founded and served as Executive Director at the Academy at Swift River, served as Headmaster at Mt. Bachelor Academy, Headmaster at Cedu School, and Headmaster at Rocky Mountain Academy. Mr. Brace, who also holds a Master of Counseling from Arizona State University, has not only vested considerable experience in the field, but he has also been instrumental in shaping the industry as a whole. His vision and innovation have spawned a generation of educational programs that have impacted families across the country. His wealth of knowledge in working with young people is virtually unmatched.

and blahblahblahblah
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
What I find surprising is that everyone gets a hit of the power pipe as long as they stay around long enough. Every year at RMA it seemed like a relay race as to who was family head or headmaster. And they had different schools to shift people around in for one of ANY number of reasons. Some people we thought were fired are opening their own schools. All these people can say they had escalating experiential responsabilities and job titles. So the person who was the fish farmer or new staff one year could be running workshops, raps, profeets, summits or whatever two years later. It does strike me as a racket.

can I get an amen?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
On the Monarch school page, I see Dave Rookey and Jane Habermann listed.  Those two I remember from B.C.A.  But get this, Jane Habermann (formerly a team leader) is listed as a psychologist!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
I know Steve. He grew up on the streets of Spokane. For those of you that that is lost on, sorry, if there is anyone who remembers that...I know you.  :wink:
As for the psychologist, maybe she is.
Ever heard of Dr. Mengele?
Just 'cause she got one a dem degrees don't make her siddhartha.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline mudbone357

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
When I was at RMA, Jane was a low level flunky, whose supposedly deep-entrenched hippiedom would seem to belie her management position.  

Also, Bruce Wilson is a dildo. :tup:
ever Again

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 01:42:00 AM »
Mudbone357 please tell us what year. I don't think I know JH.

And Thank you. Bruce Wilson IS worse than a dildo.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »
it is and was a racket. wasserman told staff it was.  they ripped off everybody by using the excuse that the other cult followers i mean students were there friends. wasserman lied to everybody especially the stars he conned to build his scam. whenever the state would bust him he wuld try to blame the victim and then say he was a victim. the latest scam was cascade which shut down after kids were commiting suicide and there was a revolt and allgood ran out the door with the money and some new girlfriend. the liar called melzer who molested so many was last in tustin with the money stolen from parents and kids and whoever else they would threaten with harm if they did not get what they wanted.

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »
Does anybody remember a low life motherfucker named CHRIS, he worked at Ascent in 96-97, and was from Boston. Hey Chris... if I ever see you again,,,your fuckin DEAD

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »
Dont let me forget Clark from Ascent 95-97. He was the ugly hillbilly cocksucker with the hairlip that liked to restrain helpless little kids for no reason. Clark also loved to rap kids up in burridos at Ascent and torture clausterphobic defenceless teenagers.  little does clark know, That shits gonna come back and bite em in the ass someday.

Offline mudbone357

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »
Hey sorry I didn't see that post until today.  I was there from 94-96.  Jane Haberman was on Tony's team, as was I.  She was nice in a totally airheaded fucking hippy way.  I thought that's why she left, because it was too fucked up for her.  But, I guess not.
ever Again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »
Mudbone,
Sorry I don't have a username.  I was just browsing and now I'm wondering who you are.  I was on Tony's team from 93-96.  My hotmail account is ibblondie1978.  Feel free to write or message me if you'd like.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2004, 04:28:00 AM »
Bruce Wilson is hardly a dildo. The dude is pure class. What in the hell happened up there after 1988? Medication? Huh?

Herman Allmaras
(I sign my name to what I write.)