Author Topic: Found some ex staff...see if you recognize  (Read 29820 times)

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
Found some ex staff...see if you recognize
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »
WTF is Monarch and how did Ariel, Steve and Jane all wind up THERE?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
http://monarchschool.com/

another behavior mod place billing itself as "emotional growth"

Steve, Dave, and Tim Earle work there. (At least that's what it says on the faculty roster.)

And yes, Steve Rookey is a total tool, and a lecherous douchebag.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
On 2006-03-24 10:01:00, If u want to know..then ask wrote:

"WTF is Monarch and how did Ariel, Steve and Jane all wind up THERE?!"

dont forget yarborough

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2006, 07:00:48 PM »
Curtis Foster seems to be at monarch as well. He was at NWA when I was there.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
http://monarchschool.com/

another behavior mod place billing itself as "emotional growth"

Steve, Dave, and Tim Earle work there. (At least that's what it says on the faculty roster.)

And yes, Steve Rookey is a total tool, and a lecherous douchebag.

Steve Rookey is worse than that. When I was at NWA he put someone on a table for having intense pains in her side that he claimed were the product of undealt with emotions. It turned out that she had appendicitis, and a nurse had to sneak her out to the hospital. Steve was running NWA at that time.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2006, 11:18:54 AM »
Just wanted to know if anyone knows where staff circa 1989/90 are now from CEDU RS. I know about Bentzs. What about Pam Abell, Mark Wiliams, Steve Houghton, Laurie Saunders, and Jim Johnson--anyone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rob Nelson
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2006, 12:11:29 AM »
What happened to Rob Nelson? Red headed guy with a mustache who quit and moved to the LA area.

Offline empathy

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2006, 10:48:39 AM »
http://www.justice-denied.net/Depo_Grant.htm

sleazy  mark wasserman    phony  foundation  for  brown  money launderers   for   cascade  shakedown

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
staffs
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2007, 09:09:08 AM »
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »
Man, hearing some of these names sure get the old memory going....

I was at RMA on Ned/Tony's team from 1993-1995.  At the time I graduated I had pretty much drank the Kool-Aid, but over the last 12 years I have come to realize that whatever successes I have had in my life are "in spite of" rather than "because of" my experience there.

Even if you look past the bizzaro scream at the floor nonsense, the way they treated kids with serious issues was way screwed up.  I was in more than one rap where some young teen girl was made to recount her sexual history in graphic detail.  Looking back on it, you see how wrong it was and how it was certainly on the seedy side (You really, really like young girls stories don't ya? [insert Male AND/OR Female Counselor's name here]).

The worst part is that they build up this idea of "Idealistic" living in your mind full well knowing that at some point you are going back to a world in which reality trumps any sort of "Camelot" crap.

I shudder when I think of how they guilted me into thinking that anything that was could even remotely be considered "out of agreement" could ruin my last bit of time there.  Hell, I was even afraid to hang out with a girl I liked quite a bit b/c she was being too affectionate.  Looking back on it, what in the world was wrong with that?  Nothing, but they had succeeded in screwing up my value system so much that I only valued what the school taught was good or what made it most easy/possible for them to control 200 teenagers.  Unbelievable.

And yes, plenty of people where having sex.  Unfortunately I wasn't one of them but I happen to remember a certain incident involving 5 dudes, the student store and a wheel barrow....

Those were the days.

It is interesting to see where all the old staff have gone.  In fact, Ned doesn't live far from me now - over in Augusta, GA.  Every once in a while I consider making the drive over there to greet him at his office.  Do you think he could stop shaking long enough to shake my hand?

Probably not.

And Ned, your wife wanted me to bang her so bad in 95 it made her loopy.  But I was a student so she married you.  Second place ain't bad I guess.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
The same Ned who was there in 1989? "Nice and tight" ned? (What a douche bag).

Offline Goobyjow

• View Profile
RMA staff
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2007, 05:11:58 AM »
I ran into Bruce Wilson In Seattle as I was drinking coffee on Capitol Hill w/ another graduate of RMA. He married Shannon (Carmen and Doug's kid.. Carmen's stepchild:) when she was 18 or 19 I think. We went to Dan's condo to talk... his wife was 'away'. Bruce was the only staff who was nice to me at RMA and gave me a chance to prove that I wasn't an asshole. I turned 18 there and left legally 3 months before my 'graduation'. He had to sneak me out (Dana Wasserman had it out for my ass)  to have dinner at the Kootenai  Inn to celebrate. I realized while we ate that there was something more than I thought when the waitress asked if she should charge the dinner to our room! He never did anything untoward but if I had given a hint of an OK I can see how it could have been. In my eyes he helped me by being an adult and treating me like one too, even though I was a scared, spoiled idiot:) Most of those fucks that worked at CEDU and RMA had no business teaching anyone, let alone kids with issues. Bruce has made a niche for himself I suppose and only helped me in that God awful place.

Offline Goobyjow

• View Profile
Laurie Saunders
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 05:28:54 AM »
I was at CEDU 85-86 and Laurie Saunders made it her personal crusade to torture me. On my birthday I was on a full-time and a bird shit on my head. Ha HA HA.  Well, I was working by myself (of course) near my dorm and I figured I could clean up real quick w/out anyone noticing. Wrong. I was in my dorm showering when I felt a hand grab my hair and pull me out of the shower. I had soap in my hair and in my eyes not to mention being totally scared and naked. Laurie Saunders was screaming at me.. saying.. 'how dare you! you are breaking your full-time and will be sent to Excelsier or Provo!'  I broke away from her stupid grasp and went back to the shower to rinse off. Once again I was pulled out. She tried to drag me around the room! Naked! I was very, very shy at the time and grabbed anything to cover myself. I told her I needed to put deoderant on before I went down to the 'house' and she violently grabbed me and pulled me out the door to confront my punishment. Needless to say I ran away soon after. What a repressed lesbian.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2007, 05:06:29 PM »
I wondered what happened to good ole Laurie. She also made my time thre especially unpleasant. She was a lying sack of shit, working out her own fucked up psyche on us.

But I have no idea what happened to her. Would like to though!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2007, 01:16:37 AM »
Ugh! I HATED Laurie Saunders!!!!! When I first arrived there, she was the one to chop my bangs off. They were about an inch long when she was through with them. She had a look of pure hatered while she was doing it too.

She was such a bitch.