Author Topic: Found some ex staff...see if you recognize  (Read 29810 times)

Offline puma046

• View Profile
Found some ex staff...see if you recognize
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Cohen was in love with this nasty horse lipped girl named Crystal who was a bit after your time we were going down to do farm chores once and as we're walking up to the chicken coop cohen comes hustling out. we're like cohen what the fuck are you up to? and sure enough we walk in and theres crystals nasty ass trying to hide behind one of the feed barrels.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
DAMN!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
about getting pregnant when you were screwing around on campus?  You had to think about that, right?  Did you just not care?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2005, 12:40:00 AM »
you probably thought you were really smart when you wrote that post. but how hard do you really think it was to get condoms on campus? every time i had sex i used a condom at that school.

your problem is you went about the whole cedu thing wrong. you just sat there and hated your life for being in such a shitty place which is what a lot of people did instead of being smart and making the place a little better.

kids from bonners ferry worked on the decks and dorms and couldn't have given a fuck about cedu. if you were cool with them and they knew you werent a little bitch who was gonna get them fired they'd hook you up. needed condoms? they'd get them for you. shit when we were in upper school and could actually hold some money they'd bring is bacardi. never asked them but i doubt they would've had a problem bringing some trees either.

if you knew what you were doing at bca you could have a little fun. without doing coricidin or robo tripping or whatever all that shit was.

then again the best thing was to just get pulled.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2005, 12:56:00 AM »
When I was in quest and needed condoms I would just pay one of my friends in challenge to bring them back from their town trips. I mean shit three challenge kids getting dropped off at the kmart in sandpoint alone? You think its a problem to bring back condoms?

I know they liked to search people when they got back. Then you just dropped the shit out the window 5 miles from campus and then ran the 8 mile loop the next day with at least one challenge kid, and then whoever the hell else as long as they weren't voyagers. Yeah it was a lot of work, but what else was there to do around there.

But it is definitely an exaggeration that everyone around there was getting ass. I will say that more than half the people I knew there got a little at least once. Not necesarrily sex because half of the kids there were virgins anyways. But I know there was a good amount of people getting laid there. And not all of them were dumb enough to be knocking each other up.

In the 29 months I was there I don't remember a single person getting pregnant, but then again you never really know where people were going when they went on doctors trips.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
This is really funny---we happen to know "Ottawa" and how she was bullied misrepresented and insulted at this site---and now you losers try to make it sound like she's the villian---when all she ever did was talk a little sense in this asylum known as Fornits That's what comes of talking sense to raving lunatic drug fiends I guess

From what I hear she's done with you all---learned what she needed to know as she told me---I haven't seen her but I'd bet money that she hasn't posted anything here recently--she thinks you morons are sick and besides she's got nothing more to say to you

A couple of us keep involved here and if anything interesting happened here we tell her about it---but this site is about as dead as a site can get without dropping out of consciousness---so believe what you want I don't think Ottawa has time for you or any interest in your tired old repeat argument

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Hey- that's crazy. I had forgotten about so much of this! The two girls who got caught kissing behing the dorms- a certain guy with like 4 different girls all over the place (who walked out of the Summit!) I wish we could all have a reunion and swap old stories! My parents had dinner with Bergman and his girlfriend and parents last week in Cali. Green lives in Cali too, I'm trying to go visit this year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2005, 10:10:00 AM »
On 2005-08-18 11:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is really funny---we happen to know "Ottawa" and how she was bullied misrepresented and insulted at this site---and now you losers try to make it sound like she's the villian---when all she ever did was talk a little sense in this asylum known as Fornits That's what comes of talking sense to raving lunatic drug fiends I guess

From what I hear she's done with you all---learned what she needed to know as she told me---I haven't seen her but I'd bet money that she hasn't posted anything here recently--she thinks you morons are sick and besides she's got nothing more to say to you

A couple of us keep involved here and if anything interesting happened here we tell her about it---but this site is about as dead as a site can get without dropping out of consciousness---so believe what you want I don't think Ottawa has time for you or any interest in your tired old repeat argument"

Awe, look who came back all the sudden to defend Mommy...he's such a good little boy!
I bet Mommy's proud of you! :lol:

Offline Bean2

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »
That's cool if you want to bully people, but at least put in a few crazy CEDU stories so we have something to read...[ This Message was edited by: Bean2 on 2005-08-19 09:58 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2005, 05:32:00 AM »
On 2004-12-22 14:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"  The onll decent guy to ever work at R.M.A was Tom Dunn, Maybe That guy Ben At B.C.A. Who worked at Ascent.  The rest of them are fucking losers.  Sheila claremont beats her kids.  Tim Earle, wow, he was a fucking winner.  Go home and smoke pot and lock your kids in the closet, then preach love, thats a homicidal maniac waitng to happen.  Tim miles, go fuck animals, since those are the only things you feel comfortable around.  Tony Allmaras was a real fag, we all know where you got that lisp and those knee injuries, wasnt from football, more like mouth balls.  Dave hampton was just a fucking caveman, he even walked like it.  Patsy thompson, is probably bagging groceries again at safeway, Her husband Fred was a decent guy, but the truth be told, he was probably gay, any body who satys with a Beast like that is probably taking it on the side, or elswhere...John AAron, halitosis, or did he eat small children and animals.  Nichole rowell, Wow, nice front, we all know you went to school here, so what gives you the right to take a couple kids that you like and let them fuck and drink at your house while they watch your degenerate inbred children, while you make everyone elses life hell???  Blah, Im done, fuck you guys.  Inever pretended to like you and i still dont, and i graduated.  Go fuck yourselves, and if it seems harsh, you should hear all the shit that they said to me in raps.  EAT A DICK!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »

"This is really funny---we happen to know "Ottawa" and how she was bullied misrepresented and insulted at this site---and now you losers try to make it sound like she's the villian---when all she ever did was talk a little sense in this asylum known as Fornits That's what comes of talking sense to raving lunatic drug fiends I guess

A couple of us keep involved here and if anything interesting happened here we tell her about it---but this site is about as dead as a site can get without dropping out of consciousness---so believe what you want I don't think Ottawa has time for you or any interest in your tired old repeat argument"

Hey, this is the Captain Kirk troll.  I--can--recognize--that---style--anywhere.

Same 'ol dashes and name-calling.  Time to get a new schtick, Kirk.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

That's too funny.  Ottawa posting as someone who "knows Ottawa".  Even funnier how the posts are from the same computer.

Also funny that Ottawa can't remember the phrases she used while posting under that name and repeats them verbatim while pretending to be someone else.

You're an idiot, Ottawa. :wave:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
On 2005-08-16 16:02:00, shanlea wrote:

"I personally wonder if Ottawa's son WAS here... in the form of that anon bully.  The anon bully was so outraged at Ottawa's treatment and lashed out at all of us, bullies and non bullies alike, in the most abusive fashion.  You know how sons are... very protective of their mothers. "

It's actually Ottawa posting as if she were someone else.  Apparently she's a schizophrenic jerk, not just a regular-type jerk.

A psych patient doing therapy?  Interesting...

Ottawa, you forgot to take your Zyprexa, and it shows!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
On 2005-08-16 16:02:00, shanlea wrote:

"I personally wonder if Ottawa's son WAS here... in the form of that anon bully.  The anon bully was so outraged at Ottawa's treatment and lashed out at all of us, bullies and non bullies alike, in the most abusive fashion.  You know how sons are... very protective of their mothers. "

No, it's Ottawa5 posing as a kid.  She has MPD.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »
hey i just graduated from the monarch school in august. i mist say it helped me a lot, but at the same time there are some major problems with how that school is run. its very honest and blah ablah blah, but they make kids do physical labor if they screw up. we had to write to our parents every week and the mail went out on wednesday. i turned it in 2 days late and i had to work all sunday outside in the sun by myself taking a huge stump out of the ground. not cool.
Ariel is still there. she is a very in touch woman and i think shes very loving.
i worked with steve rookie. i think hes crazy. im not too fond of him.
jane habberman is anal.
anyone else know anything about monarch?? did you guys all go to schools like it?