Author Topic: Found some ex staff...see if you recognize  (Read 30286 times)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Found some ex staff...see if you recognize
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2005, 12:09:00 AM »
Well that's the thing about CEDU. Normal sexual activity in developing teens such as masturbation and flirtations were abnormally repressed while at the same time amplified and used as constant fodder for verbal and mental humiliation in front of your peers.  The story about a girl who was 13 being forced to describe in graphic detail her masturbation history in front of her male peers and adult staff is not only totally vile, but COMMON in the CEDU milieu.  I can't tell you how many times I witnessed these types of therapeutic abuses occur.  

So here you are, on bans for smiling at a member of the opposite sex, or god forbid, laughing, repressing every normal teenage inclination, and the adult staff are getting off on your masturbation history, calling you a slut en masse, and having girls sit in their disgusting middle aged laps.  Some of these staff members were, however, nice enough to wait until after you graduated to make their move. (Hey Mom, I'm dating my therapist you paid a gazillion dollars for. But don't worry, he already knows my whole sexual history and he was nice enough to only let me sit on his lap while I was a student before trying to bang me. He said all the stories they forced me to tell were good enough!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
I agree with the whole thing about staff throwing the sexual issues around in a completely irresponsible manner. Some of the things they threw in your face or forced you to "get real" about were just not meant for public "disclosure". I hate to use that word, but hey, it fits.

As far as CEDU repressing normal sexual desires and activity, however, I think you're a little off. Anyone who could get some ass, wanted to get some ass, and was clever enough to get away with getting some ass, well they were definitely getting it. You didn't hear about it nearly as much as it was happening simply because the SMART ones kept their mouths shut and the only ones who knew about it were them and their partner. Believe me when I say, people were fucking like animals at those schools. So you got caught now and then and had to endure some weak little full-time restriction. Who cares? At least you could sit there and think about the booty you got last night, and make eyes with the girl (or guy) you were gettin' with until the heat died down and you could start gettin' it on again!!

Plenty of places that us ex-cedu students would consider NORMAL make you go a long time without getting some ass. But because there was so much other bullshit involved with cedu, we want to throw the lack of sex, or whatever other sexual contact, in there too. But again, the fact remains - - if you wanted to get laid, you could!

Seriously now, I was a boulder creek student - - who else had the best spots on campus for a little bumpin' and grindin' locked down? There were those little alcoves in the north hall classrooms (if you had a lookout of course), there was ansel adams, there was the mlk 4-man osd (again - - lookout!)...where else??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
amen to that. all that sneaking around just made the sex hotter. the kodiak/mountain lion team room up top in the dining hall was a good spot. until a certain couple blew it up and ruined it for the rest of us of course.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »
On 2005-08-16 21:09:00, shanlea wrote:

"Well that's the thing about CEDU. Normal sexual activity in developing teens such as masturbation and flirtations were abnormally repressed while at the same time amplified and used as constant fodder for verbal and mental humiliation in front of your peers.  The story about a girl who was 13 being forced to describe in graphic detail her masturbation history in front of her male peers and adult staff is not only totally vile, but COMMON in the CEDU milieu.  I can't tell you how many times I witnessed these types of therapeutic abuses occur.  

So here you are, on bans for smiling at a member of the opposite sex, or god forbid, laughing, repressing every normal teenage inclination, and the adult staff are getting off on your masturbation history, calling you a slut en masse, and having girls sit in their disgusting middle aged laps.  Some of these staff members were, however, nice enough to wait until after you graduated to make their move. (Hey Mom, I'm dating my therapist you paid a gazillion dollars for. But don't worry, he already knows my whole sexual history and he was nice enough to only let me sit on his lap while I was a student before trying to bang me. He said all the stories they forced me to tell were good enough!)

"

Yeah, and I went into the program identifying as a gay teen, (I had literally just come to grips with it), so that's double jeopardy. I got shit from both the staff AND my peers. I shut the fuck up about that and turned a 180 ASAP, and was paranoid to the nth until I graduated. (Paranoid that I was gay, and paranoid that people would think I was gay.) Even though I followed the "straight" (haha) and narrow from very early on, that stigma followed me all the way through my stay there. Needless to say I graduated thinking I was hetero. (That lasted about three months, until I lost my virginity to my first gay encounter. Hoo yah!)

But seriously, I can laugh about all of this now. Mainly because the whole encounter was just so obscenely absurd, and it was such a long time ago.

I mentioned in another forum that it was like being in a David Lynch movie for 2 and a half years. (Except there were no ladies inside radiators.)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 11:22:00 AM »
I don't know. Maybe BCA was looser. CEDU RS was more tightly controlled and I honestly don't think most people were having sex at all. WE were all kept on a short leash and the culture of spying, snitching, and complying was extremely entrenched. Hell you couldn't even laugh with a guy without being put on bans and all your peers and bullies made sure you complied.  

I understand why they can't have underaged teenagers bumping like rabbits, but the total repression of development and making normal things abnormal was fucked up. Especially since exploiting sex,including sexual trauma, and normal things like masturbation to such amplified degree in group settings was fucked up.

The only thing I remember them taking a code of silence on at the time I went to CEDU was with regard to homosexuality.  That topic was like the military.
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
boulder creek wasn't exactly loose. and there were snitches every step of the way. tons of them! maybe we were all just a little bit hornier and willing to do what it took to get a little poontang?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
That could be, or maybe you're just over exaggerating a lot, or perhaps just bullshitting us altogether.  By the way shanlea is a hetrosexual woman, so you're probably correct when you say that you "wanted the poontang"
more that she did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
Exaggerating? You're a moron. People got slapped with full times left and right for getting busy. Which means that even more were getting away with it. Just because you couldn't get some ass in a place where everyone had desert island syndrome doesn't mean we're all as pathetic as you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2005-08-17 10:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Exaggerating? You're a moron. People got slapped with full times left and right for getting busy. Which means that even more were getting away with it. Just because you couldn't get some ass in a place where everyone had desert island syndrome doesn't mean we're all as pathetic as you. "

To the contrary, I didn't stay at bca, but instead got pulled waaay early, and I went back home where I fucked my girlfriend's brains out, either in my car, one of our beds,or a hotel,in other words I got laid like a man, while you freaks were rolling around in pine needles and dead bugs, just like a common farm animals, gay ones too, because everyone knows that dick came a lot easier than poontang at BCA!

Sure I saw a few guys who were at bca and got some strait tail from the female students, but those guys got paid to be there and went home at night, you weren't one of those guys...
so seriously: Quit Fronting!

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
This guy was the one who was fucken in the chicken coop at BCA!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
which guy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
On 2005-08-17 08:22:00, shanlea wrote:

"The only thing I remember them taking a code of silence on at the time I went to CEDU was with regard to homosexuality.  That topic was like the military. "

Yes. At RMA, you weren't gay. You just "had issues." Caroline dogged me mercilessly about this while I was in Voyageurs. But she was pretty nasty to me about everything, so I guess you could say she was an "equal opportunity offender".  :lol:

I remember, if anyone at RMA was to be getting dating privileges in upper school it was to be me. (And I was encouraged to do so.) Anything to affirm that I was hetero. But I just wasn't interested.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
Kids were definitely getting ass at bca - gay and straight alike - but who can really brag about that shit? Most of those girls were certainly nothing to be proud of. My 2 best friends for 2 years were my hand and my feef. Then I went home and let all the frustration out. Only way to do it.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Blake Cohen in the chicken coop with that nasty slut choco taco crystal! But that was before your time Dominick. Was the chicken coop a frequent love shack during your time too?

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »
That guy got some ass! Crystal who? Please don't tell me it was the same Crystal that gave McLean a WHOLE lotta ass!  Omigod!!!!  Puma, who are you?  Since you know exactly who I am, isn't it only fair that I know who you are?  :razz:  But yes, the chicken coop was reserved for one lovely couple whereas the latter half was recently on The Bachelor!  lol[ This Message was edited by: If u want to know..then ask on 2005-08-17 14:35 ]