Author Topic: Found some ex staff...see if you recognize  (Read 30044 times)

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
Found some ex staff...see if you recognize
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »
Bruce Wilson is a good guy, he was the only staff I could talk with.  He is running his own school in N.H.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »
You know, this is amazing.  I see the same faces and family names in all these schools.  They seem to stay in the system forever, trading schools and positions on an annual basis.  I would think the market was saturated with these places, but they've really exploded since 93, haven't they? Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2004, 03:59:00 AM »
Allmaras, any relation to Tony Allmaras

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 03:46:00 AM »
Yes, ironically enough he's my second cousin. He wasn't at RMA during my stay but arrived shortly after I graduated.

-Herman

Offline gabriellegg

• View Profile
    • http://www.Blackvictory.com
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2004, 01:52:00 AM »
Jesus Patrick is a headmaster???

That is a scary thought.

I know Doug.

Man...it never ends does it?
quot;To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.\"
--Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »
The onll decent guy to ever work at R.M.A was Tom Dunn, Maybe That guy Ben At B.C.A. Who worked at Ascent.  The rest of them are fucking losers.  Sheila claremont beats her kids.  Tim Earle, wow, he was a fucking winner.  Go home and smoke pot and lock your kids in the closet, then preach love, thats a homicidal maniac waitng to happen.  Tim miles, go fuck animals, since those are the only things you feel comfortable around.  Tony Allmaras was a real fag, we all know where you got that lisp and those knee injuries, wasnt from football, more like mouth balls.  Dave hampton was just a fucking caveman, he even walked like it.  Patsy thompson, is probably bagging groceries again at safeway, Her husband Fred was a decent guy, but the truth be told, he was probably gay, any body who satys with a Beast like that is probably taking it on the side, or elswhere...John AAron, halitosis, or did he eat small children and animals.  Nichole rowell, Wow, nice front, we all know you went to school here, so what gives you the right to take a couple kids that you like and let them fuck and drink at your house while they watch your degenerate inbred children, while you make everyone elses life hell???  Blah, Im done, fuck you guys.  Inever pretended to like you and i still dont, and i graduated.  Go fuck yourselves, and if it seems harsh, you should hear all the shit that they said to me in raps.  EAT A DICK!!
                  Bret Blumenthal 98-2000

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »
Unbelievable!!!!  Monarch School in Heron Montana needs to know that Jane Habermann and Steve Rookey are BAD EGGS.  They should not be around children!  Brian Yarborough is a loser, but he is basically harmless.  I'm surprised Tim Earle has any brain cells left.  

Did you notice in their bios, at Monarch School, that they do not mention CEDU at all.  That speaks a thousand words as far as I'm concerned.  CEDU is finished!

Bruce Wilson is an alright guy, but he is one lazy ass worker.

Sheila, Nicole, John, and almost every Team Leader who ever worked at Rocky Mountain Academy, Northwest Academy, or Boulder Creed Academy, for more that 2-3 years have serious emotional problems.  These problems were present when they were hired and exasserbated by the program.  It's true that their families all paid the highest price.  At least students had some protection from the out-of-control anger and abusiveness.

It is very important that Monarch School be watched for a repeat of CEDU programs.  Does anyone know if Montanta's Child Protective Services is any more competent than Idaho's Child Protective Service?

Good watchdogging!

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »
Ben (ex-Ascent staff, soon became BCA staff) is a good guy, although a bit too stuck in the clouds for most people's taste.

Wendy Frank (BCA - left in late 2002) was the Mtn. Lion Team Leader and an absolutely amazing person. She has the kindest heart of almost anyone I have ever met. I lost touch with her when she moved to Oregon with Gregg Andrick, but would love it if someone knows how to get in touch with her.

If anyone else has heard anything about Bridget Lightbody (Ascent course staff), Mason Jones (BCA team staff) or Ariel Gunn, that would be much appreciated.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
Ben and Wendy are good people, and that is why they didn't stick around.  There is a direct correlation.  For example, LA has been at BCA longer that anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
I believe Mason Jones and Ariel Gunn are still at BCA.  Both were Team Leaders last time I checked.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2004, 12:43:00 AM »
haha mason the ragin' cajun is a team leader? that guy was the man...i really hope he didn't get turned..
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
Here's a few EX-CEDU staff that followed Bruce Wilson to New Hampshire.  

Has anybody dealt with them or heard anything about them, good or bad??

Coyote Karrick-was at RMA & BCA.  Now an assistant program director.

Chris Locke-was at Swift River Academy.

Roger Topp-Ascent Wilderness, part of CEDU's program.

Adele Logan-was at RMA & Swift River.

Lisa Williams-was at Swift River.

Mike Strader-graduated from RMA and is now a counselor.

Doug Kim Brown-Just an advisor??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
My daughter's friend, after trudging across the Utah desert for months with the fun guys at Aspen Achievement Academy, is now at Monarch Scool in Heron, Montana.  We have tried to contact him to simply find out if he is all right and for our efforts were threatened with a restraining order.  

Wouldn't it be nice if that school would have this boy call us and say, "Hey, I'm all right.  This place is okay."  You would think we were asking them to reveal atomic secrets or something.

I am perfectly willing to stop investigating this boy's whereabouts if I knew he was okay but find it very suspicious that they are not willing to reveal anything.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT MONARCH SCHOOL!  Should I worry about this boy or not?  Thank you.

Jane Stillwater -- [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
I think the staff at Monarch only respond to people that are paying the bills. Even though I raised my grand daughter and would be instumental in her therapy, I've not been asked to participate. Her mother and step father sent her there and do not talk to my wike or me. We get letters from our grand daughter that are pretty vague about what is going on there and that is all we know about the place.
Eric :sad:

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
Yeah, you should worry.  But even if they let the kid talk, his call would be monitored and the kid would say everything was OK regardless of the truth. Why? Because if he said differently, he would be badgered to death, and his parents would be told he was lying to manipulate them. There is a reason the kids are monitored and isolated, and frankly, they are not always good.
hanlea