Author Topic: Why I Post Anomalously  (Read 10891 times)

Offline Queen Bitch

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
I think we get it...     :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »
On 2004-10-04 16:58:00, finlyrite wrote:

"Let me say this...I posted on the internet - asking for information about Thayer Learning Center - while my son was there.  I received an email from someone stating they had information from parents, cadets and ex-employees interested in filing a class action against Thayer Learning Center.  I gave my phone number to be contacted.  I was pumped for information, asked how I had this information and words were put in my mouth.  I was later told by John Bundy that this person I was talking to was actually his attorney and the entire conversation was tape recorded.  

Ya'll catch this? Someone from Thayer posted to a public forum soliciting information from clients on the false pretense of suing them and giving his lawyer's number (allegedly).

Does this sound like a credible and trusting professional organization that you would want to trust with your child?

No, indeed, it does not! Matter of fact, that sounds a lot like something you'd see on The Sapranos.

Locate the blind spot in the culture--the place where the culture isn't looking, because it dare not--because if it were to look there, its previous values would dissolve.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561769118/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Terence McKenna

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »
I caught that Ginger; but what I was trying to figure out is if it envolves capt. Nemo?

Offline manchester

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
It is my understanding that it is illegal to tape record a person without consent. You need to report this person.

On 2004-10-04 16:58:00, finlyrite wrote:

"Let me say this...I posted on the internet - asking for information about Thayer Learning Center - while my son was there.  I received an email from someone stating they had information from parents, cadets and ex-employees interested in filing a class action against Thayer Learning Center.  I gave my phone number to be contacted.  I was pumped for information, asked how I had this information and words were put in my mouth.  I was later told by John Bundy that this person I was talking to was actually his attorney and the entire conversation was tape recorded.  I prepaid 6 months tuition at the time, after checking many of their references and searching for negative feedback - none found at the time.  During my exit interview Mrs. Bundy admitted refusal of giving my son mail that I had directed he be given was a mistake, as Mr. Bundy had admitted in a phone conversation there were some communication problems at Thayer.  I was asked where I stood on payment to Thayer and answered I was paid ahead.  Mrs. Bundy said a credit would be sent if one was due.  My refund has been denied for the reason my son did not complete the program.  Does this sound like a credible and trusting professional organization that you would want to trust with your child?[ This Message was edited by: finlyrite on 2004-10-04 17:01 ]"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »
Depends on the state laws. Probably worth looking into, though.

Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »
I expect the law varies from state to state, but where I am it is perfectly legal to record your own conversation and you do not have to tell anyone about it.
What is illegal is to secretly record Two unsuspecting persons - unless your a cop with a wire tap warrant.
You can pop in radio shack and buy a nifty little divice for about 40 bucks that makes the recording easy to do; an I do recomend always recording conversations with lawyers and insurence companies and program people.
Get those sales people and those family reps on tape. Might be glad you did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »
Hide behind a bag, take no responsibility for your sarcastic comments, stay anonymous so no one can confirm or dispell your claims? Hell, no one can even track your posts. You are not mature, balance, healthy, transparent or responsible. Sounds more like you learned well how to judge and manipulate.

ah yes! the Cascade school way!  i too am a graduate-- a jaded, frustrated, let-down-and-in-turn letting-a-lot-of-others-down-graduate of the self-help program that is the financial drain known as the cascade school.  {that IS what was taught... and how to make it all seem so honest... (I...am an honest and loving man...mmmmm...) [bask in others' warm glow as the reality of life slips me by...] "yes... i am an honest and loving man", although while enrolled (locked-away?)} i had NO CLUE what was actually happening to us all... honestly BRAINWASHED.  
i was a pissy kid, but perhaps a little too bright or honest or something to realise the gravity of the situation----- that my brethren (mostly student gov't reps) who were busted at the giving tree (1992), taking each others' blood orally, were not acting of simply their own accord, but perhaps they were just tending to one of allgood's seeds-- or when another committee-head offed himself (shortly after graduation 1993), citing certain incidents with certain counsellors, which left him feeling completely worthless and abused... and of course, now i find that after TEN years, the emotions are returning-- and not just the ones which i have cultivated for myself, but horrible nightmarish imagery of others' stories from the TRUTH and other workshops.  trauma.
and what of the follow-up?   what follow-up?
personally, i returned once, unannounced, to look around down in whitmore, only to be greeted by p rudy, as she returned from a day on her mountain... only to learn a few weeks later that she told everyone that i was on drugs and looking for free shit------  GREAT follow-up, y'all! that's the support we need after having all of our defenses removed from our repertoires! yes! beat us mercilessly with your words and ideas-- the very ones for which YOU, the staff, were running from when you went to YOUR fucked-up institutions and had your dreams squashed.
taking your anger out on all of us through snide remarks and manipulative brainwashing worked.  we are out here in the real world spreading misinformation, thinking ourselves gods and bearing the fire of the GODS for it.  but you taught us that this is our path.  one of flames.  purification.  perfection..  at any cost.
and now i am learning to unbecome my misery.
i hope we all can... without serious trauma.

Offline finlyrite

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
it is not illegal, if one person on the phone knows the conversation is recorded.  This information and the copy of the email received was sent to the Attorney General with no resolve.

Offline Cptnemo

• View Profile
Why I Post Anomalously
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
Sorry, but Nemo was not involved in this.  

I don't know the Bundy's and have never said anything good or bad about them.  All I have said is that Thayer helped my son.

Anyway, I do not think anything was recorded.  To do so without your consent is a big-time Federal felony.  

Quite frankly, with all that hate and bad blood on this site, little may appear as it actually is.

Nemo
ptnemo