Author Topic: WELCOME  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
WELCOME
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 01:44:00 AM »
I think this is a great idea! Art, I feel badly that you feel that I am a trouble maker. Never was that my intent. Geez, I thought you were my friend, wow, now THAT hurts!  I admit, I have been nasty a couple of times, although only when I had been attacked. The last time I did it was to try to stop the thread in which Maren was being insulted and attacked. It upset me everytime I saw that cruel title in the hot topics. I thought if I insulted that idiot on another thread, the offensive one would disappear. I WAS SUCCESSFUL TOO. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fuel! ( like backfires in the forest ) I would hope someone would do that for me too. I thought you understood when I e-mailed you and said I had my reasons. I don't even know Maren, but I didn't want her attacked like that. She seems like a nice person. We women have to watch out for one another! Sorry if you thought I was "stirring the pot". I was, but for a good cause! My goal was accomplished....Greeting Everyone :wave: Cindy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
WELCOME
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 01:50:00 AM »

On 2004-09-11 18:21:00, SyN wrote:

"she's been nice enough so i did (before i read your post.)  its cool man, she doesnt mean any harm."
Thanks Mike, that was kind of you to say. Cindy :grin:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
WELCOME
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »
I allways forget that typing allways seems more harsh then hearing certain things.  Thats the only problem with conversing online.  Any way glad this forums working out.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
WELCOME
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2004, 09:04:00 PM »
I still dont understand his point.  the fornits has disclaimers against that crap. Post at your own risk. I also dont get what his "attorney" can do. to many people play the sue you for slander card. He can sue all he wants i guess. I really dont care.
It doesnt deserve any attention.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"