Author Topic: Weird Dream I Had About Straight  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
Weird Dream I Had About Straight
« on: August 27, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
The other night I had a weird dream.  I was in the Straight building, in the group room.  There was a machine/beast thing, kind of like an H.R. Giger cyborg in the front of the group, as if it were leading a rap.  I was trying to stay as far away from the thing as I could, along with a few other people, but we couldn't get out of the room.  Some people were sitting in the blue chairs, motivating, trying to curry favor with the Beast, which would extend metallic tentacles from it's body and either drain the person it "called on" or add some of it's essence to the person.  Those of us that tried to avoid this thing were crowding around the orange walls, trying to stay out of range of its influence, but to no avail-- we were still close enough to the Beast that we were damaged by the radiation that emanated from it.  I woke up, very freaked out, and went outside to smoke a cigarette.

I think the symbolism of the dream was that even though we may have resisted Straight's efforts at brainwashing us, it still had an influence--just being in that environment, even those of us that knew it was bullshit, caused all sorts of damage to our psyches.  I am still very weirded out by all this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
Sounds like BINGO.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.

--Mark Twain

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »
This is weird, just a second ago I was reading this website that has some stuff in there about the government using radiation to control people in experiments. Check it out: http://www.think-aboutit.com/Misc/mind_control.htm#4

Search for radiation.

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »
On 2004-08-27 12:28:00, lezli wrote:

"Sounds like BINGO.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.

--Mark Twain

"

That was damn weird...there definitely were similarities between my dream and "Bingo".  This shit is getting weirder all the time...
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell