Author Topic: Yet Another Observation  (Read 13010 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
Krystene,
I said best friend, not just friend. You make a lot of assumptions, all of which have been inaccurate about. On the other hand, I have made no assumptions about you, and only base what I think of you from what you have displayed here flamboyantly for all to see.  Regardless, I hope you have a great life. All of us survivors deserve to know what real love feels like, and I would hope that that is our reason for the time we spend here, and why we share ourselves with other survivors and families of abusive behavior modification programs.  

Pictures!!!
Note: One of these has an almost naked black man in them, so if that offends you, don't look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ ... ripper.jpg  

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ ... olandI.jpg

For my Bachlorette party, we had two cakes in the shape of penises, one white, and one black. The party had a mix of whitie-white girls, ranging from indie/emo music girls, to D&D Ren-Fair, nerdy girls.  On my best friend?s side it was her Auntie, her sister-in-law, and some other friends.  This stripper guy did his show for almost an hour. He was very strong, and was also pretty insistent about our participation. I saw my sister do things that night that I know for a fact she will never do again. And I have it on film!!! (Not for you guys though) My friend who put this party on has been a close friend of mine since I lived in St. Louis, about 8 years now. She was my neighbor turned best friend, and over the years I have pretty much become a part of their family, and she ours.  She was my matron of honor at my wedding, but unfortunately unable to be here because she was ill.  That was a big disappointment, because out of all my friends, I treasure our friendship the most.  She has been an amazing support, and devoted friend who I have learned much from throughout the years. We?ve been through a lot together.  My main reason for even saying this is because I want you to understand, Krystene that it is your attitude that strengthens the racial divide in the end, not mine. I will always practice my right to speak my mind, and be able to disagree with the morals and/or ethics of other people without hate or race playing a role in that decision. As I said before, that is your misunderstanding.

I?d like to applaud the majority of the people in this thread for keeping it together, and not falling into that ever-so-familiar ?confrontational? frame of mind, that will never get any of us the places that real communication and compassion will.  

Cheers.

Everybody's lost just waiting to be found. Everyone's a thought just waiting to fade.
-- Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
Enough with the bickering regarding petty racist p.c./not p.c. shit...can we just have some more revolting naked pics of Lezli, Morli, anybody?

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2004, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 12:13:00, lezli or morli wrote:

"Krystene,

I said best friend, not just friend. You make a lot of assumptions, all of which have been inaccurate about. On the other hand, I have made no assumptions about you, and only base what I think of you from what you have displayed here flamboyantly for all to see.  Regardless, I hope you have a great life. All of us survivors deserve to know what real love feels like, and I would hope that that is our reason for the time we spend here, and why we share ourselves with other survivors and families of abusive behavior modification programs.  

Pictures!!!

Note: One of these has an almost naked black man in them, so if that offends you, don't look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ ... ripper.jpg  

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/ ... olandI.jpg

For my Bachlorette party, we had two cakes in the shape of penises, one white, and one black. The party had a mix of whitie-white girls, ranging from indie/emo music girls, to D&D Ren-Fair, nerdy girls.  On my best friend?s side it was her Auntie, her sister-in-law, and some other friends.  This stripper guy did his show for almost an hour. He was very strong, and was also pretty insistent about our participation. I saw my sister do things that night that I know for a fact she will never do again. And I have it on film!!! (Not for you guys though) My friend who put this party on has been a close friend of mine since I lived in St. Louis, about 8 years ago. She was my neighbor turned best friend, and over the years I have pretty much become a part of their family, and she ours.  She was my matron of honor at my wedding, but unfortunately unable to be here because she was ill.  That was a big disappointment, because out of all my friends, I treasure our friendship the most.  She has been an amazing support, and devoted friend who I have learned much from throughout the years. We?ve been through a lot together.  My main reason for even saying this is because I want you to understand, Krystene that it is your attitude that strengthens the racial divide in the end, not mine. I will always practice my right to speak my mind, and be able to disagree with the morals and/or ethics of other people without hate or race playing a role in that decision. As I said before, that is your misunderstanding.

I?d like to applaud the majority of the people in this thread for keeping it together, and not falling into that ever-so-familiar ?confrontational? frame of mind, that will never get any of us the places that real communication and compassion will.  

Cheers.

Everybody's lost just waiting to be found. Everyone's a thought just waiting to fade.
-- Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

"

Save it Lezli. The things you said are not okay just because you have a black friend. The other point I made is that you don't have the guts to say those types of things to the people you don't like. Flamboyant????? I think you take the cake on that one! Harrassing a married man that doesn't want you and not even being woman enough to post your name.  Not to mention you are married! Does your husband know what a cheating whore you are? You went over the top sending another man naked pics and even more by writing me a nasty little post for someone talking to me nice shortly after I found that board. Don't forget about your little temper tamtrum over on the Straight Alumni Board Lezli. No, bitch you fueled the flames by saying all that nasty shit you said. You, think I'm just going to act as if I don't have any feelings about that shit? Well I'm not as long as bitches like you feel like you have a right to run your mouth I'm going to say what I feel as well. Now go get me my gas can you bitch!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
On 2004-08-31 13:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh God please don't encourage her to start up with her nude photos again. We all have copies. Please back slowly away from the keyboard and never ever mention her "artistic photos" again. "

Sorry I couldn't resist the keyboard. She's back with the pics!  :lol: You know she proclaimed to be an exhibitionist and all. Sad the ugly one's are always the one's that want to display the goods.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2004, 06:05:00 PM »
For the love of god krystene...let it go already, Jesus next subject please.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »
If those pics of Lezli were revolting and ugly.....please please dont post what you think is attractive.  I dont want to know!

I think your very attractive Lezli.  If I had the body to show off photographically, this place would be a regular den of iniquity.  I guess that makes me a cheatin, lyin whore too.  Oh well, if I only had a body like that......cheatin and whorin might be just my thing!

Props to the nakedness!  We can always use more T&A!

A free people ought...to be armed...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> George Washington, 1790

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-09-01 15:40 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 15:38:00, Carmel wrote:

"If those pics of Lezli were revolting and ugly.....please please dont post what you think is attractive.  I dont want to know!

I think your very attractive Lezli.  If I had the body to show off photographically, this place would be a regular den of iniquity.  I guess that makes me a cheatin, lyin whore too.  Oh well, if I only had a body like that......cheatin and whorin might be just my thing!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> George Washington, 1790

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-09-01 15:40 ]"

Not surprising coming from trailer trash!

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
LOL!

GIT ER DONE!!!!!!

It is criminal to steal a purse. It is daring to steal a fortune. It is a mark of greatness to steal a crown. The blame diminishes as the guilt increases

--Schiller (1759-1805)

:wstupid: [ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-09-01 17:57 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 17:55:00, Carmel wrote:

"LOL!

GIT ER DONE!!!!!!

Blue Collar Comedy forever!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »
I never mentioned if I thought she was attractive or not. I said "please don't bring up the pictures" b/c I remember all the drama they caused before. Honestly I don't have an opinion on what a grown woman chooses to do with her body.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
More morli pics!!!! More more more~~

Krystene, can we see your ass?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
and can we have some free food while your at it??

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
On 2004-09-01 15:38:00, Carmel wrote:

"If those pics of Lezli were revolting and ugly.....please please dont post what you think is attractive.  I dont want to know!

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-09-01 15:40 ]"

Here here! And I think Lezli is far from ugly lol. Besides, isn't that judging a person by their appearance??

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »
Anyone interested in seeing the photos can send $5 and you'll get them via email..  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yet Another Observation
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »
I think Krystene has showed her ass plenty!