Author Topic: Rocky Mountian Academy  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« on: August 17, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »
I'd love to hear any stories about RMA?    What's new [i.e. in the last 20 years]?  What's the relationship between BCA, and RMA?    What type of kids go to each school?    RMA used to be where kids that were considered a high run-away risk were placed, instead of Cedu.   Also, any other RMA attendees that are over 10 years out struggling with the ramifications of being placed in the program?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
I went and graduated in 1990.
I have been struggling seriously with many issues. I have disappeared for a while since my discovery of this honest and exposing site, but I am back with computer and plan to write about my experiences to whomever will listen. And to any prospective parents: It will be spiced with vinegar and served with a sneer. Thanx, CEDU "re-education program"  :flame:
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
Heya,

Well, I left RMA, at the beginning of this summer, and i can say that it was a good experience for the most part, although, i developed a serious anxiety problem over the course of my stay which I still battle with to this day.  The school has chaged a lo9t now so, I really cant tell you much.  Anyways, have a good day
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 02:42:00 AM »
I heard there was a big scandal involving Dan Earle, one of the RMA founders. He was caught screwing one of the students. Anyone know more?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »
Actually, It has not been proven whether Dan Earl was screwing the student while she was enrolled because the affair only came out after shhe was over 18 and working for CEDU.- His wife ended up gone a bit later.

Nevertheless, he left happy, with lots of money and probably laughing.

That's what CEDU is all about screwing people, and money, in case you didn't know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »
I was at CEDU when Earle was working there and Mel Wasserman was still running the place. Earle was the most sadistic family head and really enjoyed dishing out any kind of punishment that they would let him. It's pretty sick that all these assholes get so rich off these places.

On 2004-08-21 17:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Actually, It has not been proven whether Dan Earl was screwing the student while she was enrolled because the affair only came out after shhe was over 18 and working for CEDU.- His wife ended up gone a bit later.

Nevertheless, he left happy, with lots of money and probably laughing.

That's what CEDU is all about screwing people, and money, in case you didn't know."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »
cops in baby blue :question:  :question:

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
I remember when this happened. It was after I had left RMA, but I had come back to visit (also an adventure in lies and treachery on RMA's part) and I even talked to Dan about it. I was ok with Dan and liked Carmen even more. I knew their son and daughter some. (half-siblings I'm pretty sure, I would love to hear from either actually). As I understand it the affair did not happen while she was a student but what the hell do I know? Dan Earl told me himself, so I probably just ate it up.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rocky Mountian Academy
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »
Hey - Skatenigs rock. Steamroller!

On 2004-08-22 10:28:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"cops in baby blue :question:  :question:
"