Author Topic: Anyone following safety alert of today?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anyone following safety alert of today?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
the best is when anons reply to themselves. Thats some funny shit. :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
srry thought i was signed in
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 12:44:00 AM »
"I just couldn't resist, please forgive me...mike, or supreme overlord (no caps on purpose cause you are a lightweight)..you post as an anon...then you post as mrsyn...are you having an identity crisis or are you suffering from a multiple personality disorder? better check, cause i think one of 'you' wants to carry a gun at the RNC...
Are YOU talkin' to ME?"

it really does take a special kinda wing nut to write this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2004, 06:32:00 AM »
its even scarier when a moron like mike goes on about carrying guns.this guy is so delusional he thinks you all will believe his lies. sorry...i know how gun permits work,,,especially in NYC. mike are you a resident of NY state? i also know somehing about HLS...mike, you are a legend in your own mind. give it a rest. why not go get a real job, driving a taxi or something that allows you to be ' a big deal'. leave the security fantasies alone. you really aren't ready to play with the big boys. maybe when you are all grown up...daddy will let you play with his gun. until then..just play with your own.
and..btw..im NOT nazi. you have my IP, dumbbass. im not in NJ, am i? LOL!!! what a moron!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »
hey syn...
i just looked up your IP and it would seem that you live in Amherst MA. How does a MA resident get a permit to carry a weapon in NY state? Bullshit , buddy...bullshit.You are a liar and seriously dangerous person and need to have your IP sent to the proper authorities for some serious security screening. You are the kind of person HLS was created to apprehend.
Probably have some delusions of gender as well....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2004, 07:05:00 AM »
maybe if you tell them that you are the supreme overlord of this website and graduated elan they'll.....naaaa...dont tell them that...they'll just lock your sorry ass up and you'll never get to carry that gun.or maybe you should change your name to Harry?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2004, 08:26:00 AM »
Syn have you even held a gun before in your life?Sounds like to me someone has been watching way to much NYPD Blue.

I am curious of something SYN, what kind of gun do you carry? Seeing it that you call yourself a Supreme Overlord I would have to guess you carry a ray gun with built in X-Ray vision.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »
"oh..one more thing, Mr S.O.
You say you have a "cancelled" weapon permit? "

"cause i think one of 'you' wants to carry a gun at the RNC...
Are YOU talkin' to ME?"

"its even scarier when a moron like mike goes on about carrying guns"

"How does a MA resident get a permit to carry a weapon in NY state? Bullshit , buddy...bullshit.You are a liar and seriously dangerous person and need to have your IP sent to the proper authorities for some serious security screening"

" am curious of something SYN, what kind of gun do you carry?"

wow you really do have some serious problems.  Get a shrink buddy.  I havent posted a word about guns, and in 6 different posts you claim I do, then go on and on about what exactly??? sorry your blathering gets pretty old.  Your lies border insanity, and if you think anyone takes one person responding to himself your a fukn idiot.  

"hey syn...
i just looked up your IP and it would seem that you live in Amherst MA. How does a MA resident get a permit to carry a weapon in NY state? Bullshit , buddy...bullshit.You are a liar and seriously dangerous person and need to have your IP sent to the proper authorities for some serious security screening. You are the kind of person HLS was created to apprehend.
Probably have some delusions of gender as well...."

send them on in to investigate,we will all see who they do go after. The wingnut goin loopy with a bag over his head. :rofl:   I have nothing to hide unlike you.  In fact thats not a bad idea....
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2004, 12:10:00 PM »
excuse me, but werent you the individual trying to impress everyone with your new 'cancelled' gun permit...to use at the RNC??? did anyone else read that? now you are denying you said it? talk about delusional and attention-seeking..im reporting your IP to the proper authorities. You are dangerous.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »
On 2004-08-18 09:00:00, SyN wrote:

"I will by working PT at the Republications National convention for HL security during the ordeal, so if you are a terroist or just a overall real stupid Democrap, please act out , I dare you to get out of line on my watch.

:rofl:  :rofl:

"

Mr.Synester=Mike Lewandowski....gun nut and delusional individual

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »
On 2004-08-18 04:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And once again the Bush administration has enforced yet another excellent rule.We have this great intel highly trained and is right on top of these terriost's. Today on the news they had done  a segment on terroist's interested in ambulances.

They were seen and heard asking unusual questions to ambulance companies and management.Thanks to Homeland security it was picked up and new policies and updated security measures are now being taken so that a terror attack does not happen with an abulance.

What I am doing during all this.

There is a volunteer security program for HL security that I volunteer from.I recently completed a optional coarse that was provided and now have a cancelled weapons permit 24/7, now I just need to find a terroist.Though I do not have arresting powers I can however hold someone legally at gun point and return fire if fired upon.

For those of you interested in your state and town check your local municipality.You have to have a very clean record, and I mean very very clean, also have to be aval 24/7 on call, they dont pay you but when it comes to protecting my country I look at it as protecting my own properties.

I will by working PT at the Republications National convention for HL security during the ordeal, so if you are a terroist or just a overall real stupid Democrap, please act out , I dare you to get out of line on my watch."

i rest my case...who is insane here??