Author Topic: anyone from plymouth straight?  (Read 19437 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
anyone from plymouth straight?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 12:18:00 AM »
Whats up Sam you must have been with Carla Schupp, Jim Henderson and Andy Fletcher right?! To the lady who knows me(I think your a woman)are you sure you know me? Whats your name ? I tried to email you but got no response. To my dog, where ya at?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 12:20:00 AM »
Whats up Sam you must have been with Carla Schupp, Jim Henderson and Andy Fletcher right?! To the lady who knows me(I think your a woman)are you sure you know me? Whats your name ? I tried to email you but got no response. To my dog, where ya at?

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 12:20:00 AM »

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 09:53:00 AM »
Hey Queddusism, never got a reply from you. How have you been?
usan Minns

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2002, 12:38:00 AM »
Hey ladyj I e mailed you a few days ago, guess something happened.Ijust e mailed you again so if you dont get this one then sumtin funky is goin on!Im fine, I just moved back to Ann Arbor from Austin Tx. and getting settled back in, starting school again so its a pretty exciting time. Except Im not looking forward to these Mi. winters thats going to be a trip. Anyways e mail me back Im very curious to know who you are. To my dog, where ya at?!

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2002, 09:32:00 AM »
hmm.. you are the 2nd person that has tried to email me through my address that I gave and I haven't recieved it. Let me give you my Yahoo one (I think my Outlook Express is messed up):
[email protected]

I would have replied to you by email, but I forget which one you could be reached at. I read my email every morning before going to work, so I should get anything in Yahoo you send.
From Texas to Michigan? wow.. that will get some taking used to in the winter, your right, I think we may have a mild winter this year, the past 3 haven't been all that bad and only 2 major storms the whole winter last year.
However, this is my favorite time of year in the fall.. the colors are absolutely beautiful and cool temps.
If you don't mind my asking, where are you attending collage?
usan Minns

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2002, 03:23:00 PM »
("To my dog, where ya at?" )
  You talkin 'bout me bro? I'm always here. Did you think of any more names? I never did find all my "straight stuff" But I'm buying and moving into a house next month and hope to find all that stuff in the move. And when I do , I will post my whole "dime theropy" list. I tried to locate people from that list and got about 10 of each name from a searce and only turned up one bro, Mike Peace. Dude came in the same day as me. Anyway hope all's good...2dogs

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2002, 03:30:00 PM »
Sam,
 Hey were you the dude who looks like Jim Morrison or the other Sam whose face I cannot place. When did you get out? Did you step? I remember A dude name Sam that was a grad. who stood behind group with cowboy boots. It was my insperation to graduate just so I could where those boots. What a jackass I was. lol...Whats up? ...Dogs

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2002, 12:18:00 AM »
Yeah Im talking to you, maybe you knew Andy Gould orBruce Goins, I cant really think of to many people that were on higher phases, oh yeah, how about Peter Gilmore. Ladyj I e mailed you at the new adderess still no answer, Im starting to think your blowing me off. To my dog I just thought of someone else, did you know John Devine?

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2002, 09:55:00 AM »
No, I'm not blowing you off, I haven't recieved anything. I don't know why, could be my filter on email is only allowing me to get certain email.
Like I said, try my Yahoo address.

[email protected]
usan Minns

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2002, 02:09:00 AM »
Andy...now I know I know this person but can't see the face, help me out.  Bruce... Not sure. Peter had a sister and they were from Port Huron right? John Devine was one I definitly remember. I went to his house in E. Lansing on a group permission. He lived in a house that was unbelievable on the river and we bombed around on his wave runners and sped out in his Excalibur to check out the family yacht that had three staterooms. He was the richest person I ever met before moving to CA.  Wonder what ever happened to that dude???  ....Joey

[ This Message was edited by: 2dogs on 2002-09-10 23:18 ]

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2002, 08:53:00 AM »
I heard of him, I believe he was on a higher phase when I was there in 1990. I don't remember if he copped out or graduated. I haven't heard anything about him.

If anyone remembers Mike Noe, just an update, my mom still talks to his family on occassion.
He was in collage and now is married with a child. I believe his wife had a son a year or so ago. He is doing great.
usan Minns

Offline quddusism

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2002, 03:38:00 PM »
Idont think I know Mike Noe. When Ilived in Ann Arbor, the first time, I used to see John Devine and we hung out quite a few times. He was just chilln in Ann Arbor. That was about 4 yrs ago. Im back in Ann Arbor so Ill probably run in to him if he is still out here. Andy Gould was a trip, he was a pretty cool dude, he was from Romeo, I think.

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2002, 04:16:00 PM »
Hey if you run into John , make sure you tell him Joey say's "hi".

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2002, 12:20:00 AM »
I don't remember Andy Gould, could be before my incarceration.
I have co-workers who live in Ann Arbor and myself I go there on occassion with a few friends and my fiance.
That place seems like nothing ever closes, but I think its a great town and stuff you can't find anywhere else.
usan Minns