Author Topic: My Apology  (Read 1528 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
My Apology
« on: August 14, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
I apologize to you.

I apologize to all the victims of CEDU school.

I apologize for all the victims and abusers.

I apologize for all the sick fucking cowards on this site who post anonymously and have their fun little games at the expense of other victims.

I apologize for all the sick fucking cowards who prefer to kick a man or woman while they are down rather then offer them a hand getting back up.

I apologize for all the sadistic, uncompassionate fools on this site who hide behind a cloak of anonymity and use this cloak to lash more abuse upon the backs of the unfortunate, misunderstood, and downtrodden.

I apologize wholeheartedly to all the victims of CEDU who upon finding this site, found a safe haven to express that hidden rage and sadness at the abuse they thought they suffered alone.

I promise you- you are not alone, never have been, and never will be alone in your quiet suffering.

I am with you in spirit.  I am angry with you.  I am sad with you.

I'm so, so, sorry that some ignorant fools on this site have made their decisions and now wish to use the abuse you suffered against you.

I'm so sorry that they cannot see that we were all victims alike and we reacted and survived the abuse in different ways.

I want you to know I understand.

I understand how some became angry sadistic bullying punks.

I understand how some became pitiful drug addicts.

I understand how some became overly promiscuous.

I understand how some became brown-nosing older student rats.

I understand how we all did whatever it took to survive.

I also understand that what CEDU taught us and what religion teaches us to be forgivness is NOT true forgiveness.

In the light of that, I want you victims to know that I understand the many reactions.

I also want you to know that I will fight with all of my ability for you victims and I will fight with all my ability to stop those who would kick a man or woman when they're down.

I know what it's like.

I will find these abusers and exploiters.

We will fight them and we will bring them to justice.

We can do it only through unity.  We MUST stand strong and together.  We must FIGHT against all those who would attempt to break that unity by their spreading of filth and slander.

We must stand strong and together and together we will bring down GOLIATH!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
You're the coward. I said I'll be in RS whenever you want. Can't fight man to man? Seems all you can do is spout out your jew crap like Wasserman himself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
This good enough for you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »
What is this garbage you are saying? You freak out on someone on the other thread for saying not to mention students names here? Why should anyone be mentioning the names of other students here? Some people have put this behind them you know. And all your anger against anonymous posters while you're busy acting like a punk here the anonymous posters are giving evidence AGAINST CEDU to reporter on this thread:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?mo ... t=10&Sort=

On 2004-08-14 20:14:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"I apologize to you.

I apologize to all the victims of CEDU school.

I apologize for all the victims and abusers.

I apologize for all the sick fucking cowards on this site who post anonymously and have their fun little games at the expense of other victims.

I apologize for all the sick fucking cowards who prefer to kick a man or woman while they are down rather then offer them a hand getting back up.

I apologize for all the sadistic, uncompassionate fools on this site who hide behind a cloak of anonymity and use this cloak to lash more abuse upon the backs of the unfortunate, misunderstood, and downtrodden.

I apologize wholeheartedly to all the victims of CEDU who upon finding this site, found a safe haven to express that hidden rage and sadness at the abuse they thought they suffered alone.

I promise you- you are not alone, never have been, and never will be alone in your quiet suffering.

I am with you in spirit.  I am angry with you.  I am sad with you.

I'm so, so, sorry that some ignorant fools on this site have made their decisions and now wish to use the abuse you suffered against you.

I'm so sorry that they cannot see that we were all victims alike and we reacted and survived the abuse in different ways.

I want you to know I understand.

I understand how some became angry sadistic bullying punks.

I understand how some became pitiful drug addicts.

I understand how some became overly promiscuous.

I understand how some became brown-nosing older student rats.

I understand how we all did whatever it took to survive.

I also understand that what CEDU taught us and what religion teaches us to be forgivness is NOT true forgiveness.

In the light of that, I want you victims to know that I understand the many reactions.

I also want you to know that I will fight with all of my ability for you victims and I will fight with all my ability to stop those who would kick a man or woman when they're down.

I know what it's like.

I will find these abusers and exploiters.

We will fight them and we will bring them to justice.

We can do it only through unity.  We MUST stand strong and together.  We must FIGHT against all those who would attempt to break that unity by their spreading of filth and slander.

We must stand strong and together and together we will bring down GOLIATH!
"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 11:48:00 PM »
How old are u?....u're hot...just the way u express u're self is so fucking hot. oh man what stae do u live in? I WANT YOU! *Ashley*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
I'll add to that, there are some crazy anon posters here, I agree but usually if you ignore them they go away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
Oh yeah this is for bryan! *ashley*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 How old are u?....u're hot...just the way u express u're self is so fucking hot. oh man what stae do u live in? I WANT YOU! *Ashley*

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2004, 12:30:00 AM »
If you think it's funny it's not.

I'm not on this site looking for pussy.

There are kids fucking dying inside up there right fucking now!

Let's work together on this!

I even invite "Adolf" to help out.  I admire his obviously intense anger and only wish he would be an ally rather then an enemy.  He could channel that intensity towards something truly great and noble.

I was once like him.  I did some horribly brutal things to people in the past that I am very ashamed of.  I did a lot of time behind bars in my 8 years of that lifestyle and I discovered I could use that intensity for something positive.

As a result, I have not shot or sold Heroin in 2 years, not been to jail or prison, and I have a beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath house and I make serious bankroll.

I could have just been a common street thug, but I changed my life with help from some real good people.  They were the kind of guys that I wish could have helped me 14 yrs ago at CEDU.  It would have spared me and others a hell of a lot of pain.

I guess, now that I've been helped to change, I want to give back to others and help others.  I OWE it as a pennance for the horrible, disgusting, barbaric, brutal things I used to do.

It really sickens me to even remember those things.

So, I want to help kids at CEDU, because I didn't get the help I needed there.

I'm really living a life FAR beyond what I deserve for what I've done and I really believe that if I don't do something positive for other people as an act of pure unselfishness, that somehow Karma is going to come back and take everything away.

So now you have the true story.  I'm deeply ashamed of my violent disgusting past (mostly after graduating CEDU) and that is why I am so intent on fighting CEDU and all that it stands for.

I keep my eye on the target.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »
How did you actually get off drugs? Just do it yourself? Did you go to AA?

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
My Apology
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
I kicked heroin under a blanket on a cardboard box in San Francisco under the 5 freeway.  It was 4 days of fucking hell.  2nd question: No.  I don't believe in A A for myself, but it is very very very good for some people.

I just found you have to have more reasons not to do drugs then to do drugs.

If I do drugs, I hurt people in order to get money.  It's the only way I know how.  I don't want to do that anymore.  So now I have a great job, cars, motorcycles, 2 kids, house, friends, etc...

I don't want to lose any of that and if I do drugs I will.

Initially to get clean, I went to a halfway house.  It only cost $400 per month and I had a private room with my own key.  It really helped me get back on my feet.