Author Topic: you're all yacking!!!!  (Read 3337 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« on: August 02, 2002, 12:33:00 PM »
i know that was pretty stupid, it is just reading these posts brings out some of the irrelevent bull-shit memories.   i havent seen anyone talking about "motivating" or is that  too rediculous to even bother with??   anybody else have pains in the shoulders?  my left rotator cuff is in sad shape!!
anywho!!!!  hey every body!!  my name is jennifer.  i was held captive in stoughton ma.  53 evans drive in "THE BUILDING" from  01/19/87 -11/15/87.  only on 2nd phase.   my parents withdrew me only to be replaced in group home facility in springfield ma.   i really dont think i had such a 'drug problem" that required out patient treatment, but my parents were psyco!!!   i can definetly match stories   .   does anybody want to talk to me about staff issues?  i would LOVE' to see where any of them  ended up .   katie c is a sasquatch bitch!!!   that felt really good!   hope to hook up w/ someboby soon.   p.s.  i am from connecticut
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 08:13:00 PM »
There were a couple of Boston ppl posting here awhile ago. Check out some of the other forums listed at http://fornits.com/anonanon/ and you'll probably find them. Then tell them to drop on by, we miss them :wink:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 05:00:00 PM »
Boston yey!!!!! By the time I got there we were not motivating anymore! So I had just a wonderful time and it was great. .....Back to reality... I wonder if any staffers were still in there when I was there that were there with you. I was in from 89-91. Good to see Boston refugees finally making it here.
Good to meet ya Jennifer. , kady :grin:
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 12:00:00 AM »
Jennifer,
Hey...yeah, yacking is what straightlings do....we barf our secrets too each other, then use that embarresing minuate at some future date to make an evil druggie BREAKDOWN and MAKE A CHANGE.  Then we can all give hugs and be FRIENDS again.  LOVE YA JENNIFER!!!

I was still cringe when I think of "motivating" and that stupid little whip snap of the fingers we would do when it was time to confront someone.  Thank god I was in when video cameras were 10,000 dollars and didnt work for shit. Can you imagine seeing that film at a family get together!!
Both my shoulders are screwed too Jen.  One from taking a dive off of my trusty Honda sportbike, the other from straight.  I was in Dec 80-dec82 in st pete AND atlanta. Home cooking was better in Atlanta.  Wasn't good enough to keep me around.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 03:13:00 PM »
Hey Jennifer,

Nice to meet you. I was at the Evans Drive clubhouse from May of 89 til June of 91. I think motivating had been banned litteraly a week before I got there. There were a few people on staff that you might recognize from your program.

Such as:
Andy and Jon Kennedy
Rob Parker

Vanessa something or other

I think all these people came from VA in 86 or so.

Let me know if you recognize any of them.

-Scott

Offline Diane B

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2002, 12:54:00 PM »
hi,

Thanks for putting 2 and 2 together for me.I have been having on and off problems with my shoulders for a while now!!! could not figure out what it was from. It is worse on my left side...the same side facing staff and that side always got worked out more.

Diane

Offline kosmonaut

• View Profile
    • http://www.5minutestolive.com/qtGIMME.html
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2002, 01:26:00 PM »
My right shoulder is in pain quite often.  I have been meaning to have it checked out for years.  I guess I should.  I don't know if it's from straight but who knows?  Anyone remember how painful it was to be forced to sit cross-legged for hours and hours on a tile floor?
AR CRASH TURNS FROWN UPSIDE DOWN

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2002, 06:18:00 AM »
HEY THERE SCOTT ,NICE TO MEET U ALSO!!!!  I DO REMEMBER THE "kennedy" CLAN.  THIS VANESSA,  WAS SHE COLORED?  MAYBE HALF?  IF SO HER LAST NAME COULD BE DIXON,  ALSO ANOTHER VANNESA HAD LAST NAME "LENK"???.  WHAT ABOUT THE GROSSMAN'S, JESSICA WAS MY FIRST "OLDCOMER"  WHAT A PRUDE.   I AM HEADED TO THE CAPE IN A FEW DAYS.  I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF I COULD BE IN TOUCH W/ OLD PHASERS.  MAYBE YOU COULD DROP A FEW MORE NAMES.  I DOUBT IT THOUGH I LEFT 11/88.  LOVE YA SCOTT

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2002, 11:35:00 AM »
Hey Jennifer,

You got the right Vanessa (Dixon) Andy Kennedy must have been in group while you were there huh? I always thought he was a penis, John was a good guy.  I knew Ed Grossman more than Jessica since he was on staff while I was there for a time. Actually he was one of my favorite staff members he seemed pretty well balanced and not on a power trip. I did meet Jessica however a couple of times. Was Tom Stafford and Stephanie Johnston on executive staff while you were there? There was a bunch of other people that came back on staff that were most likely from your time. How bout Tim Attenboro (something like that) Or Jeff Rainey. There's a couple of other Boston people that were in before me on this board that you might be able to connect with.

-Scott

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2002, 06:06:00 PM »
hello ,,i was there too but graduated in like may of 87,,sam shaw is my name

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2002, 06:15:00 PM »
hello ,,i was there too but graduated in like may of 87,,sam shaw is my name

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
you're all yacking!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2002, 05:35:00 AM »
you dont sound familiar to me , but then again i still may have been in shock!! we didnt talk to each other either (boys/girls).  if u wereon your upper phases you probably wern't in the building, all the time.  any names or faces??