Author Topic: An open letter to Scott M.  (Read 1601 times)

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
An open letter to Scott M.
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:35:00 PM »
Dear Scott,

On a (I have no idea what the weather was like as my skin had turned yellow from lack of sunlight) day in scenic Springfield, Virginia Circa 1988 I was enjoying having my arms restrained by two of my fellow underage inmates. You (a recently promoted senior staff member)came up behind me and pulled my head back (using my hair as a convenient handle). Do you remember what you said? Well, if not you are in luck because I do... You said:

"Some day years from now when you have forgotten all about this place and forgotten all about me I will find you and I will kick your ass"  

Well...I have not forgotten about you...and I have certainly not forgotten about "this place" but since I am not likely to do either anytime soon I figure that now is as good a time as any to let you know where to find me so you can attempt to carry out your threat.

Please send me a private message and I will be glad to give you my home address so as to help you facilitate your attempt.

Your friend,

The Wet Noodle

::both::  ::both::  ::both::

P.S. In the off chance that you gave this same speech/threat to more than one deserving inmate I have conveniently called myself "The Wet Noodle" your own personal pet name for me...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Withdraw on 2005-09-23 16:33 ]

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
::bump::
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
h/He's back with a vengeance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
On 2005-09-08 15:35:00, the wet noodle wrote:

"Dear Scott,

On a (I have no idea what the weather was like as my skin had turned yellow from lack of sunlight) day in scenic Springfield, Virginia Circa 1988 I was enjoying having my arms restrained by two of my fellow underage inmates. You (a recently promoted senior staff member)came up behind me and pulled my head back (using my hair as a convenient handle). Do you remember what you said? Well, if not you are in luck because I do... You said:

"Some day years from now when you have forgotten all about this place and forgotten all about me I will find you and I will kick your ass"  

Well...I have not forgotten about you...and I have certainly not forgotten about "this place" but since I am not likely to do either anytime soon I figure that now is as good a time as any to let you know where to find me so you can attempt to carry out your threat.

Please send me a private message and I will be glad to give you my home address so as to help you facilitate your attempt.

Your friend,

The Wet Noodle

::both::  ::both::  ::both::

P.S. In the off chance that you gave this same speech/threat to more than one deserving inmate I have conveniently called myself "The Wet Noodle" your own personal pet name for me..."

oh, this guy Scott sounds like he was trying a lame attempt at something from the Breakfast Club. What a douche (did I spell douche right?) Hey, if he does pm you, I'll give ya my phone number so I can help ya' whoop him with a bloody crowbar, I would definitely send it over free of charge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »
A ha! I know justht what you're trying to do here. You are either a capitilizer troll trying to obfuscate that you are a capitilizer troll, or a non-capitilizer troll trying to disguise the fact that you are a non-capitilizer troll. Or maybe, a ha! Now I've got you, you're an apostrophe slash missin' letter troll, trying to trick us into thinking that you are either a capitilizer troll or a non-capitilizer troll. Very clever. I am suitably impressed. Until I realize, Yes! Now I have it, you are REELy an ellipses troll... or a troll who mixes up the capitals to point out to the other trolls they give themselves away.

Or maaaaybe, just maybe, but a few brave souls will venture to put a wager on it, you are a nite time is the rite time kind of troll putting on a verrry clever play here. Or maybe, just maybe, you are a closet psychotic troll who doesn't know how to get along with people, who just says whatever psychotic thing she can come up with to say hello to an old character, who hath returned. Bon Soir, Noodle. Je t'adore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 12:40:00 AM »
hello, ya troll. crowbar theivin' troll. Mixin' up the tRoLL tYpeS tROll. erp. who the bluddy thunder are ya? fess it up fore i whoop ya/

Offline Princess Bride

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
Noodle,

This makes my heart sick to read this. I am not sure if this was something I actually heard him say, however, it sounds familiar. Whether it was or not, I remember a lot of crap happenning. Was this in open group where the girls and guys were in that same big room? Threats were thrown around all over the place. When you weren't the person receiving them, it was easy to dismiss these as par for the course.

It is sinking in how many shocking things happenned that didn't seem so at the time given what was happenning all around.  

I remember the feeling of dread I got when some 5th phaser would say:
"If you were my newcomer............"

I always liked Scott from the rest of the staff, he always called on me and from what I recall-nothing specific, just a feeling, he was nice to me. I think somehow he was also tied to my first day or something like that also.
People have brought up the Lord of the Flies aspect of things, well, here it is:
Pretty girls hated ugly ones, the stronger, by virtue of status beat down the weak. I also took this as par for the course. Like high school in hell.
I remember that Scott was very hard on the guys and a few of the girls that I liked. The feeling of being torn is something I remember. How was it that he was so mean to others and was nice to me? I was too young to understand some of that. Sick.
When I started talking to my sister about this she said I was like a dog trying to please it's master. I didn't want to think bad things about him in case he then changed the way he treated me. By then I was pretty sure staff could see through me in to my thoughts.
I heard later when I was out that he was living with a withdraw.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 04:06:00 AM »

On 2005-09-08 15:35:00, the wet noodle wrote:

"Dear Scott,

Your friend,

The Wet Noodle

:nworthy:

Offline the wet noodle

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
On 2005-10-23 22:40:00, Princess Bride wrote:

"Noodle,

This makes my heart sick to read this. I am not sure if this was something I actually heard him say, however, it sounds familiar. Whether it was or not, I remember a lot of crap happenning. Was this in open group where the girls and guys were in that same big room? "

He yanked my head back by my hair and "whispered" it to me through clenched teeth. Noone else heard it except for maybe the people sitting right next to me. That is what made it so ominous...it was a personal threat...but of course it was not really ominuous at all...he was just a big puss trying to intimidate a kid who was having his arms held down by two other people...

As for him being nice to you... Staff definitely had people that they liked more than others... also my friends who were staff members told me that they were assigned phasers to call on during raps... each staff member was assigned a certain number of people to watch out for and "encourage"... you were probably one of the people that he was assigned to call on... or heck maybe he just liked you...staff would play favorites all of the time...
our Anger is a Gift

Offline Princess Bride

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »
Noodle,
What a weird thing to think about: Staff had an agenda, either a personal agenda, or a professional one.
I was there trying to blend in, praying to God not to get called on, or working my butt off to get called on and really neither mattered.
I knew sometimes that some didn't like me, and I didn't ever get called on in those groups except to get screamed at.
Again, it makes me ashamed.  I was like some stupid little puppy dog begging for attention.
Did it ever occur to me that motivating was actually totally pointless except to entertain staff? Maybe, I wouldn't remember now.
After learning that when a graduate becomes staff, (I am not trying to be critical- just asking) how could anyone stay on as staff after learning those things? What a big giant lie!