Author Topic: All the sluts From Cedu  (Read 19956 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
Ok, I'll go away. I'm not threatening anyone. These people started flaming me and acting all bad ass so I just said if they want to meet me in RS and settle it then fine. If they don't want to I am not coming after them.

On 2004-08-16 17:32:00, Memento wrote:

"Bryan - fyi:   i don't know law but i think saying that is illegal and so writing it up on a web board next to your name might get you in trouble"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:20:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
Ok, you're such hot shit. What's my name and where do I live? Also, seems you can't fight one on one without your weapons. Real big man there.

On 2004-08-16 19:39:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"Thanks for your concern, but I'll meet anyone anywhere anytime if that's what they want.  I just don't think that's what's in anyone's best interest if they have less then good intentions.

You'd have to know me, my friends, my family, and all of our history together to understand.  All I have to do is mention the words "skinhead from running springs is fucking with me" for us to all have a hell of a good time.

I've done some serious favors for some people and I'm still waiting to collect.

If anyone thinks I'm the least concerned that they'll come after me, that's fucking hilarious.

I'd eat you up and have you for breakfast.  Put it this way- we'll test out the Constitutional Right to bear arms and protect yourself because I don't fuck around on my property.  It's strictly shoot to kill.

So to that skinhead- if you think you're just voluntarily leaving me alone, you have the completely wrong perspective.

The truth is- if you even come close to fucking with me- you'll lose you're fucking dome.  

Get real motherfucker.  I hate motherfucking racist punks and I've always loved teaching them a little lesson in reality.

So Fuck You you piece of shit bitch.  You don't got a fucking choice motherfucker.  

Just give me a fucking reason.  Call me out to RS again motherfucker and it's on bitch.  I already know your name and exactly where you live.  It's so fucking easy.  Please call me out there again and let's have some fun.  I'm bored and you don't have the slightest fucking clue who you're pissing off.  You piss me off and you piss off my friends and they are no where near even close to as nice as me.  I'm really quite a nice guy.

You'd do very well to heed Serb's advice.  We've known eachother for a long time and I'm sure he'll be happy to explain to you how my mind works.

I can be your best, most loyal friend or your worst fucking nightmare, but one way or another, I will get my way and that's a fucking promise you piece of shit.

On second thought, everyone on this forum in one way or another has been looking for someone to stand up for them.

I fucking promise you you piece of human shit- if you threaten another of my friends on this Forum, I'll be at your doorstep in 2 hours and you better be fucking ready motherfucker because I'm not going to play with your young stupid ass and I won't be alone.  So come on, just give me a reason please to regress.  Like I said, I'm getting real fucking bored being such a nice guy all the time.

Just one more threat motherfucker and your answering to my rules.  My friends would be very pleased to make your aquaintance.  Let's show you what Russian Jew blood is all about motherfucker.  It will be our own little party.

[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-16 19:52 ][ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-16 19:54 ]"

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:20:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »
You're so full of shit. You said two posts ago that you knew my name and where I was. So let's have it. What is it? Get it right and I promise I'll never enter this site again. I don't believe a word you say.

On 2004-08-16 20:25:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"Call me out.  Go ahead and fucking play with me.

Call me out.  You got one more fucking chance.

Listen you piece of shit.  I don't value you anymore then the least significant ant.

Call me out again if you mean it.

Yeah, that's right. It will NOT be a fair fight. I don't care how I get my way, but I WILL get my way with you bitch.

You won't know when or where, but I promise you, you WILL get what you ask for.

Because you know something- I don't care how I get it done.  But I WILL get my way.  That's the way we do things.  We get our way one way or the other.

We are very creative and we will get our way when it is only to our advantage.

You stupid dumb motherfucker.  I don't care how it happens if you fuck with me.  I will win and I have no moral boundaries as to what is fair.  You can plead that it's not manly or fair before I seal your ass up.

God damn it's fucking funny.  A young punk ass skinhead from "Running Springs" expects to intimidate me.  That's fucking hilarious.  Do you even have the slightest clue who I am?

Call me out.  This is your last chance.
"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »
And you know why I have a thing against Jews? You're buddy and comrade Mel Wasserman the founder of CEDU was Jewish. Big fat pig too. I never had anything against Jews until CEDU. Chew on that one. I say renounce your faith and accept Christ as your saviour or become an atheist before someone like Hitler comes after you again.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:21:21 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »
You are obviously so full of shit your eyes are brown. If you knew my name you'd post it in a heartbeat. Why don't you just go back to your sugar daddy poppa jew Wasserman?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »
Man, judgeing a group of people based on one person....your real smart! (btw that part was sarcastic) :roll:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2004, 11:57:00 PM »
Okay Ron, it's on.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2004, 12:57:00 AM »
On 2004-08-16 20:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And you know why I have a thing against Jews? You're buddy and comrade Mel Wasserman the founder of CEDU was Jewish. Big fat pig too. I never had anything against Jews until CEDU. Chew on that one. I say renounce your faith and accept Christ as your saviour or become an atheist before someone like Hitler comes after you again."

wow... logical thinking just isn't your thing, huh?  
let me try to break it down for you..
people are unique, meaning no two people are just alike.  people may have common characteristics, however, due to the fact that no two people are alike, they must also have contrasting characteristics... the combinations of characteristics are infinite in possibility.  and so, it follows that there could be many jews out there who are not very mel wasserman-like.
i'll end it there on the jew-talk...
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »
Yeah sure, show me some. Their current strategy seems to be to get the Christian and the Muslim to go at it, typical "Risk" style tactics. I'll give them this much, they are clever and as Manson said they really control the U.S. whether we know it or not.

On 2004-08-16 21:57:00, mikehunt wrote:

"

On 2004-08-16 20:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"And you know why I have a thing against Jews? You're buddy and comrade Mel Wasserman the founder of CEDU was Jewish. Big fat pig too. I never had anything against Jews until CEDU. Chew on that one. I say renounce your faith and accept Christ as your saviour or become an atheist before someone like Hitler comes after you again."

wow... logical thinking just isn't your thing, huh?  

let me try to break it down for you..

people are unique, meaning no two people are just alike.  people may have common characteristics, however, due to the fact that no two people are alike, they must also have contrasting characteristics... the combinations of characteristics are infinite in possibility.  and so, it follows that there could be many jews out there who are not very mel wasserman-like.

i'll end it there on the jew-talk..."

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:21:44 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »
On 2004-08-16 22:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yeah sure, show me some. Their current strategy seems to be to get the Christian and the Muslim to go at it, typical "Risk" style tactics. I'll give them this much, they are clever and as Manson said they really control the U.S. whether we know it or not

you're a fucking idiot...
but that's because i made you that way; you know how we jews brainwash people.
aura solomon

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

The difference is, Jews just simply believe he was a man- not a God.

So if he was a man, then can't we all become as good as he was?

that's the point... here's my view on it:
jesus was a godly human.  he wasn't always perfect, necessarily, however, at one point, he became damn close.  this is because he got in touch with the "god" within himself.
this goes to show that, yes, you can do it too.  you should be like jesus; jesus is a role model for you.  god personified.

i, personally, believe that we're all god.  i don't like judaism because it's oppressive like many other religions... judaism demands that the only righteous way to connect with god is through their temple (and their bloodlines).  they also call god "him".  that pisses me the fuck off... it's oppressive to outsiders, and even to many members of the congregation, women.[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-08-17 09:30 ]
aura solomon