Author Topic: All the Cedu Look goods and narcs all the kids u hated  (Read 9781 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the Cedu Look goods and narcs all the kids u hated
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
On 2005-04-13 11:53:00, Karen wrote:

"i was not a snitch you dumb fuck the only person i ever snitched on was lauren vigil. too bad i never even talked to the staff, maybe you didn't like me but don't even try to say i was nark. let's be real, i was to busy bitching and screaming to nark on people. get a fucking life. i'm sorry that somebody got your loser ass in trouble for snorting your asthma medecine and that you have to shovel some shit but don't you think it's time to get over all of this? BCA sucked and a lot of people made it even harder to be there but we've all been out for a while. it's time to move on and stop complaining about shoveling shit. i read this forum and write shit in this because i think it's halarious. i'm not sitting here crying about wiping nockadoo's ass because i know i probably deserved it. i was a little shit and so were all of you. you probably deserved to get sent away so fucking deal with it. AND if you got in trouble it's your own fault for doing stupid shit that was "out of agreement" and it's your own fault for letting nark's find out. so sit here and bitch but you all dug your own graves. "

Ok Karen!  Just a little bit of hostility there, but well put!  Unfortunately, for you, everyone is on here to just talk shit and I have a feeling that a lot of these people are "over" BCA, but they are just reminiscing.  Anyway, I was wondering if I knew you.  What is your name?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Karen

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
oh yeah i'm on here just to talk a little bit of shit and read what people write too. who are you and when were you at bca? we probably know each other.
aren

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
hmm, I don't know if we know each other.  my name was Dominick at BCA (if you don't know me by that name, then you don't me) I graduated in 1999!

Offline Karen

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
yeah i didnt get there till 2002
aren

Offline If u want to know..then a

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »
DAYUM!!!!!!! :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sad
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 04:10:22 PM »
With the exception of Karen, it's obvious none of you learned a single thing while at CEDU.  Good luck to all of you, and to all those with whom you come into contact with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »
so very nice of you

What did I learn at cedu? How to cry. How to get through high school without any academics. How to be manipulated and brainwashed. How to yell at my peers. How to make others cry. How to lie and deceive in a more believable fashion. How to survive under emotional terrorism. And oh, so much more.

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 07:38:23 PM »
Noone chose to be at CEDU (at least not initially) and everyone had thier own survival strategy, so why hate on other survivors?
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 07:51:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
so very nice of you

What did I learn at cedu? How to cry. How to get through high school without any academics. How to be manipulated and brainwashed. How to yell at my peers. How to make others cry. How to lie and deceive in a more believable fashion. How to survive under emotional terrorism. And oh, so much more.

Goddamn. Can't you find a better term somewhere in your vocabulary than "terrorism"? Its the most abused fucking word in the english language at this point. Yes, lets all compare CEDU to our official government boogieman now as if there is some legitimate connection. Sorry if I am being overly dramatic, but I honestly don't think I can take you seriously anymore.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
Slightly overly dramatic, I'd say. you don't even know who I am. sorry if the use of "terrorism" offended you. it's been called that since LONG before the war on terror ever began.

and if you're so serious about a single word, that's just really sad.

and who are we to argue semantics? seriously.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 08:03:12 PM »
terrorism

noun
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear  

ter·ror·ism       (tÄ›r'É™-rÄ­z'É™m)  Pronunciation Key  
n.   The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 10:36:07 PM »

who are you? a former student, graduate, staff or other?

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
terrorism

noun
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear  

ter·ror·ism       (tÄ›r'É™-rÄ­z'É™m)  Pronunciation Key  
n.   The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons

I'm quite clear on what it means. It's a term that irritates the shit out of me because of the number of times its been used in stupid contexts or to justify all the wrong things over the past 7 years. Im well aware of the fact that I am being an asshole, its just that I am compulsive and unable to help myself. . .    :rofl:

You are right that  I don't know who you are. You are someone who posts anonymously so I can't very well figure that out. If we are actually friends, and I am abusing an ally, kindly let me know so that I can stop shooting myself in the foot.

But this topic isn't semanitic. It is verbal denunciation of people who shared your same plight, and I find that sad. This thread looks exactly like a rap to me: It kicks up bullshit, and sets former CEDUites at each other's throats, while taking focus off the system and the staff.

So if you are going to kick this shit, forgive me if I inject my own bullshit at your expense. Its fun for me to see people get pissed off and post 2nd grade vocabulary words all over the thread.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2007, 04:18:57 AM »
someone who knows

With the exception of Karen, it's obvious none of you learned a single thing while at CEDU. Good luck to all of you, and to all those with whom you come into contact with.

Thanks 'someone'.
Let's assume your hillybilly inbred peabrain mishmash theory is correct. In that case your statement has proven, without a doubt, that 'x' amount of parents wasted $200k in the name of what??? All those parents did was make their resistent children more bitter and force them to fornits to gripe? Let's put a price tag on that. $200k per child per year, per decade.......You're completely defending CEDU strongarming parents into forcing their kids to go through the program for not. The only one who Benefits is Mel.

Follow the fuck money trail you dipshit. None of the 'power staff' would have been there if it were a non-profit. None of them (Mel and 'power staff')  would have been there if it didn't have all the ego boosting benefits of a cult.

"Good luck to us". ?????   You red headed step child. I did everything that program told me to do. I got all the top honors they had to give. I was  a golden child there. The only difference between you and me is that I have a brain and can think shit through.

"I didn't learn a single thing" ????? I tell you what I fucking learned I learned that sick fuckers like Randy Eide (circa 1993) stalked graduates/former students and he did drugs with them and tried and managed to have sex with  them.  And don't try to give me that "1 bad apple in a barrell shit". I had my shit more together  the day I was sent there than Randy Eide did on that very same 1st day.

So go back to your inbred, narrow minded Jim Jones, Tammy Faye Baker, sub-cartoon fantasy.  And should you get the balls give me the time and place and I'll glady help you discover what a coward you are to anonymously talk your senseless shit.

Until then consider my black plastic rap chair a loving smoosh of pillow pounded snot covered tissue thoughtfully decorated over you ignoramous cranium like a secret santa gift straight outta woodshop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2007, 12:18:21 PM »
Psianide
I'll accept your backhanded apology. :lol: