Author Topic: All the Cedu Look goods and narcs all the kids u hated  (Read 9760 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the Cedu Look goods and narcs all the kids u hated
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »
always had righteous mean kids who would shun and bully others who did not think the same way they did . would label those who they could not coerce as not being serious when they would not do what the look goods wanted them to. what is a look good anyway?  is it one of those kids who was seen by others as being a example of how good the place was
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
i agree...fuck daniella..... but hey lay off the fuckin dirty shit... i was dirty through everything and i didnt really give a shit..but what i hated was when something was remotely wrong...(like my fuckin drawers were dirty) they would emotionally piss on my face and make my life hell... daniella was a "good girl" and got  fuckin everything.... i was yelled at for fucking nothin...that bitch lied through everything. i at least was fuckin said wut i was doin ... i would like her ass to be fucked up.. i know its harsh..but she sat there when i got ripped in raps. and she was always part of it.. always
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline crazywife

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »
hey y all i didnt do it to hurt frances but remember he was the bitch who coped out.  I hated people who used to say they were down and then cop out that was alot of people up there
HATE ALL THE FAKE PEOPLE YOU WENT THROUGH BCA YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
Ya'll, please take a few moments to check out the
Stanford Prison Experiment - A Simulation Study of the Psychology of Imprisonment Conducted at Stanford University.

What happens when you put good people in an evil place? Does humanity win over evil, or does evil triumph? These are some of the questions we posed in this dramatic simulation of prison life conducted in the summer of 1971 at Stanford University.

Cut yourselves a li'll slack.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the neurotic insomniac who hosts this site. We now return you to your regularly scheduled trolling...

Forgive, O Lord, my little joke on Thee and I'll  forgive Thy great big one on me.
--Robert Frost, American poet

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline OvenFresh

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »
I must say that the biggest "look goods" and "narcs" during my time at BCA where Francis Roberts, Charly Donna, Lauren Vigil, Brandon McNeely, Doug Schlott, Kevin Grafstrom, and s few others.   (I don't hate these people, but they made lives at BCA---HELL)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »
david dennis was the biggest bitch ever   he was sucha look good bitch    he tried talking shit to me and I just told that little fag off  thank go i never have to see him again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
kevin grafstrom was a look good, brandon mcneely was the worst look good ever, brandy kock was a fucking snitch, kim schneider was a fucking snitch, kim harding was a fucking snitch, cassie lowry was a fucking snitch, bill kip was a fucking snitch, liz lengel was a fucking snitch, that fire crotch bitch named cara was a fucking snitch, ted geise was a fucking snitch, dave segal was a fucking snitch, rachel krasny was a fucking snitch, baby bird will morton was a fucking snitch, and the list goes on forever.

i never knew frances was a snitch. but if she was, fuck her. fucking snitches deserve to die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
bill kip was a weird little creature

Offline Tigon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 03:45:00 AM »
David Segal was a shady fella

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 07:03:00 AM »
yes he was he was w whiny little bitch and a lyer and a narc

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 06:10:00 AM »
hey thats realy weird i was going to poste that exact thing word for word before i evin noticed ur poste
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
david denis and jared sohnen and fucking a lot of other little bitches to

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
I remember David Segal- there's a picture of him on the BCA website with one of those crappy blue personal computers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »
charlie donna was a fucker to fuck you and your gay superman ass

Offline Karen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
i was not a snitch you dumb fuck the only person i ever snitched on was lauren vigil. too bad i never even talked to the staff, maybe you didn't like me but don't even try to say i was nark. let's be real, i was to busy bitching and screaming to nark on people. get a fucking life. i'm sorry that somebody got your loser ass in trouble for snorting your asthma medecine and that you have to shovel some shit but don't you think it's time to get over all of this? BCA sucked and a lot of people made it even harder to be there but we've all been out for a while. it's time to move on and stop complaining about shoveling shit. i read this forum and write shit in this because i think it's halarious. i'm not sitting here crying about wiping nockadoo's ass because i know i probably deserved it. i was a little shit and so were all of you. you probably deserved to get sent away so fucking deal with it. AND if you got in trouble it's your own fault for doing stupid shit that was "out of agreement" and it's your own fault for letting nark's find out. so sit here and bitch but you all dug your own graves.
aren