Author Topic: seed - deaths - deadly marriage  (Read 6584 times)

Offline sunflower

• View Profile
seed - deaths - deadly marriage
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »
Hi Marnie,I remember you from straight.My sister Lisa and I were there in 77/78.I'm sorry about your brother-I remember Ken, and Jennie also.
you've been through alot with staight and the Seed and I hope that the time and pain will be redeemed.Memories are flooding back as I read the posts and its weird .My family does not talk about staight but the older I get the more I recognize the effect it had on me socially ie-dating,friendships etc,in the years immediately following.I think that you and I went on a"permission"once to the movies.You seemed kind and genuine.I remember John R. who was also good to me {indirectly of course}and the few tenderhearted souls around who were a saving grace.Take care,Laura M
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »
Hi Marnie,I remember you from straight.My sister Lisa and I were there in 77/78.I'm sorry about your brother-I remember Ken, and Jennie also.
you've been through alot with staight and the Seed and I hope that the time and pain will be redeemed.Memories are flooding back as I read the posts and its weird .My family does not talk about staight but the older I get the more I recognize the effect it had on me socially ie-dating,friendships etc,in the years immediately following.I think that you and I went on a"permission"once to the movies.You seemed kind and genuine.I remember John R. who was also good to me {indirectly of course}and the few tenderhearted souls around who were a saving grace.Take care,Laura M

Offline sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »

Offline sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »

Offline sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 04:09:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »
Rodger was on staff, Kenny was a friend of mine, so sorry too hear he passed away. How did Kenny die?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »
Then you were in when I was. Who is this? If you don't want people to know, email me at [email protected].

Marnie once told me Kenny (scooter) died in a car accident at about 28 or so. Marnie?

I knew the family when we all lived in Porto Cadiz pre seed.

None of Nature's landscapes are ugly so long as they are wild.
-- John Muir

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2003, 04:50:00 AM »
I was in the Seed 73/74, went to Lakewood, and lived in Puerto Cadiz apartments for a time pre-seed. My name was Debbie Heyer. Anyone remember me?

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »
"I am sorry that your brother is not supportive. I have had to relinquish some family dreams and remake my family within my group of friends. I know it is not easy, but I am in a safer emotional environment by doing that for myself.

I have learned in life that love is not unconditonal, but rather is acceptance. Acceptance of who a person is, their history, their dreams, their shortcomings and their strengths. My bio family is not able to do that for me...but the family I have gathered makes up for it. "

I wish you internal peace and acceptance.
debi
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more,  it's hard to cut that cord though.
Morli
(ex-straightling)
Richardson, TX
1986-1988

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2003, 05:13:00 PM »
On 2003-03-05 12:01:00, Morli wrote:

I couldn't agree more,  it's hard to cut that cord though.
Morli
(ex-straightling)
Richardson, TX
1986-1988"

Tell me about it! It took me a good 20 years after the program, and getting swindled for about $20k by the whole lot with no apologies for me to finaly come to terms with the fact that I will never, ever be a full fledged member of that club. It sux. It really does. But everything makes so much more sense and life is just so much simpler for me since I quit trying to earn my way in.

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 03:57:00 PM »
Debi! Email me. I used to live in Porto cadiz with my sister frieda.

[email protected]

Sorry it took me so long to respond....I missed this post.

...the people have a right to keep and bear arms.
-- Patrick Henry and George Mason Debates

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »
Hi Greg! I sent you an e-mail. Am anxiously awaiting your reply.

Debbie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
I knew a Connie Heyer?  Was she your sister?