Author Topic: Day 19 - Moral Inventory - 8/16/75  (Read 993 times)

Offline Filobeddoe

• View Profile
Day 19 - Moral Inventory - 8/16/75
« on: August 08, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
Day 19 - Moral Inventory - 8/16/75:

"I got dropped off this morning over at Doug's house. We sat around & watched TV. Then we went to the Seed. I told myself that I was sick & tired of being a phony & I was being honest. I had my hand up every single time this morning. But the rap leader never called on me. The reason was my attitude sucked. Every time that she wouldn't call on me I'd get frustrated. I didn't just give up & sit there but I shouldn't have been letting my attitude suck. Then during the guys rap we were talking about friends. I raised my hand every time because I always has something to say. I related about 5 or 6 times during that rap. Then during the night rap I didn't relate at all. During certain parts of the rap I couldn't relate because it was about going to school & going to work but towards the end of the rap I could because we were talking about being strong. And after the meeting tonight my attitude started to suck because I was expecting to get my clothes tonight and all I got was my cigarettes. Getting my clothes really isn't important anyway.

I LOVE YOU

Goals: Be honest, work to my 100% and watch my attitude
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »