Author Topic: straight kids documentary  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
straight kids documentary
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
So, I was referring to the thing about the film, obviously...not the death threat against picklez there. I didn't know anyone had it in for him. I hope noone attempts to kill him, he's awful cute and red headed.  Why he married that slut and not me is beyond anyone's fathomic ponderings.  lol.

Gin, do you really 'get me'?  Or are you still gonna send me that letter you got from Mel's attorney as you said you would? More nice intentions?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
On 2004-11-14 15:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, I was referring to the thing about the film, obviously...not the death threat against picklez there. I didn't know anyone had it in for him. I hope noone attempts to kill him, he's awful cute and red headed.  Why he married that slut and not me is beyond anyone's fathomic ponderings.  lol.

Gin, do you really 'get me'?  Or are you still gonna send me that letter you got from Mel's attorney as you said you would? More nice intentions?"
::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
On 2004-11-14 20:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-11-14 15:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, I was referring to the thing about the film, obviously...not the death threat against picklez there. I didn't know anyone had it in for him. I hope noone attempts to kill him, he's awful cute and red headed.  Why he married that slut and not me is beyond anyone's fathomic ponderings.  lol.

Gin, do you really 'get me'?  Or are you still gonna send me that letter you got from Mel's attorney as you said you would? More nice intentions?"

:wstupid:  ::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2004, 06:33:00 AM »
So let me get this straight (pardon the pun).
This guy was full of shit concerning the movie? all he did was set up a misleading web page and wasted our time?

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2004, 09:16:00 AM »
It looks that way. And let me tell you that if this is in fact the case, his days are numbered.. ::stab::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »
So, let me get this straight.

You assumed that someone said that Riffle said he was not making the movie.  When I look back over the post; I see that noone has said this.

With the facts that have been presented Luke seems unsure about what he's doing. The movie was 'supposed' to be done last year, he came to Saint Petersburg to get some nookie - masked as 'interviews', and he told me he had alot more interviews and testimonies, alot more, than what he actually did and what he posted early on.

Again, like I say before - people can intend something and tell you they are going to do it, but that is different than actually doing it.  I'm sure he means well, but he also does not have the means and the wherewithall to do this task.  This is because his prior film production company he was hoping to exploit - FIRED HIM!! If I were hoping to create this kind of movie like that I would certainly never tell you I was doing it, unless you had some nookie or ass for me.  hmm.

I could really give a damm if he does make a fucking movie about something that happened so long ago and will never make it into court because all the people who abused children are being highly rewarded for it.  Go film that!, riffle. But, if for some chance in hell people actually give him a chance to make this shit, I'll pay the five bucks to go see it.  Oh wait, its free for me since I work in a theatre.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »
Also, that stupid fucking FREE website that Riffle made was very very little more than contact information created on an ad site for FREE and it only took him about ten minutes or less to make the shit.  Now is this really a 'website', as you called it???  

Your calling his contact information, available on a free use web server, reminds me of how several people passed along the rumor that - Morgan Collin and Gilbert - had taken commited to our class action lawsuit and gotten around the statute of limitations.

This lie pissed off alot of people.  So before you go saying there was some fucking full on WEBSITE that took shit loads of money and time to make, consider what the fuck you are saying.  The shit was free and took hardly any time or trouble, it has no links and extensive information to it ya fuckin pussy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »
::soapbox::  ::boohoo::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
shut the fuck up animals

Offline Straight KIDS, Inc.

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightkids.com
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2004, 08:43:00 PM »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2004, 09:40:00 PM »
First of all I would like to apologize to Luke for any scathing comments made earlier concerning the 3rd Conference and the aftermath.  He gathered what information he could and I guess he must have felt that my input would not fit into his overall needs.

With that said, there may be others who also want to do their own documentary on the Straight Experience, and they may also want to seek out testimonials and interviews with those willing to do so.  I want to state right now that I am all for helping out in a grass-roots effort of local Tampa Bay area folks in doing our own project.  What I DO NOT want to see happen is another one of those MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK type of fiasco's that filled this forum with alot of back-biting and in-fighting back in the days of the ISAC/SafetyNet stylings.  I plan on making this blog thing happen, but it is like teaching Arnold Schwartzenegger how to crochet babie booties at this time for me.  I hate the holidays and since they are upon us, I have ample time to do this blog thing right.  I plan to simply do a site that depicts what it was like for us as teens to be yanked from our world as a teen, take part in a twisted behavioral reform program that was engineered by power-mad control freaks who turned it into a huge money making enterprise that never really solved a goddamn thing in my community.

Those that want to take part are welcome to do so.
I am and will always be the 85 Day Jerk.  As a jerk I spent most of my time simply observing the inner goings of the Straight Machine as it existed in the Milton Roy, Morgan Yacht, and later only after securing the blessings of the Reagan Administration, the exhalted Gandy Blvd. Facility which was built on the money of all those who came before, but were rudely excluded from using.  I was told that the damn building cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 7.5 Million Dollars, which included 3.7 acres them twisted bastards never even got the chance to build on and utilize.  I did notice the last time I went to this building to turn in a Cable Box and Computer Modem while it was still Verizon, that the back and side parking lots had been enlarged quite a bit.  That land was supposed to house a Community Room for parents and 7 steppers, 2 tennis courts, and an honest to god swimming pool.
That never happened because instead, the powers that be decided it was more important to spread the poison on a national level.

But regardless of what I have to say on the matter of any and all efforts to make any type of Straight Documentary..........you are either for it, or you are not.  If you are not, why don't you go to that sick ass Kennedy Assasination Video Game site and see how you score, cuz we don't need your durision here.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Straight KIDS, Inc.

• View Profile
    • http://www.straightkids.com
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2004, 10:00:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Pietra on 2004-12-12 11:36 ]

Offline CopOut

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2005, 04:59:00 AM »
i'll tell it like it was, how do i get in touch?
QUAAKK!!  I know who youre talkin\' about!

Offline CopOut

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2005, 05:17:00 AM »
"like teaching Arnold Schwartzenegger how to crochet babie booties"  !!!!!!!!!!!!
NIIIICE ANALOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... yeah, i always imaginged the big guy was probably a shitty crocheter.  okay.. now all i dont understand is... wtf is "Milton Roy, Morgan Yacht"?  and what does "85-day jerk" mean?  that you were an oldcomer for 85 days or something?  thanks in advance for the reply, cause coming up with another analogy was like teaching Bea Arthur to play craps!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUAAKK!!  I know who youre talkin\' about!