Author Topic: New Hope? not hardly  (Read 679 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Hope? not hardly
« on: July 22, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
just wanted to inform. if you are interested in the truth. the whitmore academy did not only NOT have any buisness association with Steve Cartisano they were also victims of the despectible person he is. i cant tell you how much it angers me that you want to drag the sudweeks down with all of those horifying schools and programs. Mark and Cheryl have been helping teens for 30 years. 20 without any pay. They have suffered much from the insenitive people who go through life with no character or value system. Their life is Their teaching. THEY LOVE THE KIDS. why dont you just go see for yourself rather than bash without evidence. It only takes one skunk to stink up the whole forest. Where are your hearts? I feel bad for the victims of these terrible places. but you have been tripped in your process of doing something about it. all you do is focus on the negative. what good are you doing? If you focused on the positive you would see how wonderful these people are and what they have done for hundreds of children out of the kindness of their hearts. The state of Utah made them get a licence which has forced them to do things differently and charge the parents. They still only charge what it costs. unlike other rip off places. Its people like you that take these good people from us. their doors are ALWAYS open. It is a good dose of reality. THANK GOD I FOUND THIS PLACE. they saved my childs life. Not out of force out of example and love. spread the word. do something good for a change
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New Hope? not hardly
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »
I went through the program with Mark and Cheryl for two years, I have had experience with them, yes they were ripped off by that guy, but as far as a personal basis they DO NOT follow through on what they say they will. That is one thing they have always told me to do but the one thing I have yet to see them do. They still owe my parents twelve hundred dollars of which my parents haven't seen a cent. Nor have I seen my belongings that were left up at the lodge in Canada when I had left the program, it has been two years of them saying they will go up there in a month, next month we will go we promise, over and over, they have not returned my phone calls, until pushed. Now I do believe they were the victim of that guy but you have to have lived with them for two years to get the real truth!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »