Author Topic: peoples  (Read 1851 times)

Offline mike kelch

• View Profile
peoples
« on: July 27, 2002, 01:25:00 AM »
i would really like to talk to a few people im going to throw out some names hope i dont offend anyone  Mark Brienza,Pierce and preston Kuhn david pfirrman, Lisa Emmi Kathy morrison, Bob north, Andy stoothoff  cary travis, rob and treigh radford, cheri faber,Mike puckett, I wish i had a list of staff and seven steppers  my memory is not quite what it ought to be [imagine that] can any body help me there are some others but i cant remember their names im trying to though
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ooking to find old friends from straight in st pete both buildings and in cincinnati also please feel free to call or e mail me. love ya

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
peoples
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 06:06:00 PM »
Hey, I recognize some of those.  Pierce and Preston K., the south tampa oh so south Tampa brothers.  Preston was kool,on 5th phase he caught me up in some shit and let it slide. I remember Pierce was a total penis on staff. I won't hold it against him unless he still thinks he was right. Bob North....was he a real chubby guy with a brother in with him, lived in Palm Harbor?  Oh MY GOD>>>i remeber him, he was a mechanic at the Rices garage.  They had 2 boys in, I was good buds with Brian Rice after I got out.  He 7stepped but they pulled a brother, got Brian banned.  Anyway.  Mike P., had curly brown hair, on 4th phase when I went in in 1980.  He went up in staff...you know who probably knows a lot of these relevant folks is Marnie.  HEY MARNIE..what happened to some of these folks...
Did you know Mark Newton(no confidentiality for son of SATAN), Keith Ly...(had a NASTY 200+ stitch motorcycle accident), or Kim Do. Lurray Harbor died, her sister told me.  What a wild 13 yo misbehaver she was.  Died like they said she would too....
I KNOW the program made her nuts...she was a kid...we used to clique it up and get busted.  she carved her arms worse than anyone else I ever saw in my 2 years.
Mark Gil.. was another I'd like to hear about.  Hell, he'd misbehaved for ever.
I just remebered...I SPLIT from Bob Norths house!!!!  Ahh, that was a cold day for Florida...
Enough memories for now, as the wumps are hungry and will barbeque the golden retriever if I dont feed em.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline bettypills

• View Profile
peoples
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 02:49:00 AM »
hi! I don't know any of those folks, sorry...                                      are you FROM cincy or do you just live here now? Were you in the Straight here? or in Fla? When were you in? I'm from Cinti. born & raised, was in "it" here from 12/84-8/86.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
peoples
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 12:32:00 PM »
St pete program,80-81,Atlanta 82.  The spawn of straight which spread to ohio consisted of a group of St Pete kids who emigrated north.  I knew a few of them then.  Is Cincinati as uptight as those of us out here percieve it.  I mean, you read about the Maplethorpe controversies, Hustler and Larry Flint stuff.  When we were kids the joke was Cleveland, but now that is a "cool" city.  Just a wonderin'.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline bettypills

• View Profile
peoples
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 11:24:00 PM »
welllll.... I know many many very cool individuals here, but the nickname "Censornatti" is not an unfair handle!