Author Topic: How About This Theory  (Read 33792 times)

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2004, 02:14:00 PM »
lets talk about it, i think me you and bradensmith have kinda started a massive thread here.....we should probably organize this a little better.

make one for when we need to bitch each other out

another one for ways to change or shut down CEDU

and another one on how to publicize the ideas and get our pounts across OUTSIDE of this forum...because my thought is is has a pretty shitty reputation now from people like Ottawa...BOO! but im not underminding those who have made there mark here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
How About This Theory
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2004, 09:28:00 PM »

Hey Son of Serbia, to be honest it was a little more of A...... JUST KIDDING  Anyways man thanks for hitting me back and, I am glad we cleaned up this thread a little bit.  I am also glad that you havn't changed your feelings about CEDU either, to be honest, at this point if this forum influenced people I would be scared to go to bed at night.  Anyways fellas take care.  Oh SHIZZLE and thats for sure man this thread is on FIRE!

=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
I love the flavor bradensmith, kind of nice to see someone spice it up here and there....except you propheet music you played i was about to puuuuuuuuke all over the place...haha gotta love it though at the same time

Fuck Propheets, what a big waste of fucking time

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

Thankyou for what you said, I will take that as a compliment.  Oh and watch what you say about the propheet music "LOL".... I saved the link.
[ This Message was edited by: bradensmith on 2004-08-11 13:57 ]

=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »
You all are pussy shit at running away. I ran away twice and both times made it to at least LA. In one case I made it to Santa Barbara - and I am not from California. Gone around a week both times. Those fuckin PI's are good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »
Man you must be a bitch if you have lay out "credentials" about your fighting. I think the other guy is right. 10 fucking years? Get the fuck over it. From what I hear, and there are stories about you, you were a prissy ass serbian "prince" who couldn't handle it if someone didn't get you your fucking drink. And if that's not you, then you were not the only serbian kid to go there - either way there goes you sorry as ego. Here's a fucking saying you'll hate: Handle your shit. Poor you...boohoo..you go "abused" at CEDU - but I thought you didn't get "tossed" around? Get the fuck over and stop bitching. You must of needed if you can get so pissed off over it. Sorry if I offended you your "highness" but you just a flat out bitch. And just so you know, CYA happens to be one of the worst "youth" prisons in California, however, you wouldn't be going there cause you're well over 18...and still bitching! HA, its funny almost. I take it back, I am amused at your bullshit. Keep going. Oh and by the way, you can save your cursin out, for another time. I don't care - I love controversy anyway.

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2004, 09:06:00 PM »
hey anon stop being a bitch and get a name you dick suckin prick, if you didnt know this thread is shutting down...its had a good life and your just the low life that keeps it going...

Get The Fuck Out Anon and your a hypocrite too you stupid fuck, bitching about someone bitching..wow grow up bitch....

Anyways heres my originally planned post until anon came and fucked things up...we all just made peace..damn terrorist anon!!

Original Post: im making school threads so post anything relevant to the school there..it may help for quick referencing and so this site comes up faster on searches!!

oh and by the way ANON i made it to CANADA so FUCK OFF about your little week long LA trips, i crossed an International Boundary and could have gone to Federal Prison......if i would have gotten caught....hahaha. and also it was on september 27th 2001, right after 9/11. Could we have been more stupid? *kin and hynes one love*
[ This Message was edited by:  on 2004-08-11 18:20 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
You sound pretty straight yo. I've read around the site a lil and I like your style.   Just wonderin dough, for you and the rest of the crew, could we see your real identities instead of the lil cartoons?   They're really cute man.   NAh I'm playin.  But uh I I'd like ta see your guyzez flicks, so I know who I'm dealin wif?

peace dunny
Karl Khunive
 :skull:

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2004, 10:06:00 AM »
Whatever stories you heard, if you heard any at all that is, were obviously not about me, bitch!  And I could care less if I was not the only serb at cedu, big fucking deal. Oh and by the way, I ain't from california, but when I split, I made it all the way to chicago, you couldn't even get out of california, you big pussy.  And yeah, i couldn't stand cedu's mind games, so I took a stand and left once and for all, I went out to the streets and survived, I pulled myself out of cedu bitch, what did you ever do?  I'm a prince who couldn't get myself something to drink? motherfucker I was sleeping on street corners, and delivering 1500 newspapers a day for a couple of slave drivers in a van, just to earn 15 dollars so I could eat, you stupid prick.
Your calling me a bitch, and yet, you don't even have the balls to post a user name you lowlife piece of shit.  Oh shizzle son is right, this thread is closing down, why don't you do us all a favor and close down with it, or go back to
sucking dick at pelican bay or cya, or wherever it was that you became addicted to sperm, you cock sucking freak!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »
No more words
you tell me you love me when you're looking away
no more words
and no promises of love

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2004, 05:12:00 PM »
Serbia, Whoever said you were a moron was right man.  If your so great and independant why don't you talk like it.  Quit acting like a seventh grader who just cuss's and dosn't make any sense.
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith

Offline ehm

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »
There was a guy in Straight Dallas that did this, and when he got out, he commited suicide.

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
Ooh yeah girl run that game...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
Right on man, the serb is a punk ass bitch.

On 2004-08-12 14:12:00, bradensmith wrote:

"Serbia, Whoever said you were a moron was right man.  If your so great and independant why don't you talk like it.  Quit acting like a seventh grader who just cuss's and dosn't make any sense."

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »
STOP POSTING HERE!!!!

its done and over....

Yeah Serb said some shit and most of it was at my expense and i dont need people coming in standing up for me, me and him worked it out so just quit the stupid petty drama...thats a bullshit CEDU game and your all playing it!!