Author Topic: How About This Theory  (Read 33585 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »
hahahaha, your a fuckin idiot kid, whatever fuck your little whining remarks and hard-ass attitude, i didnt make cedu a part of the community in any positive way at all.  I was trafficing drugs in and out of it.  apparently having to run 6 times you were pretty scared shitless of something, maybe to take a look at what the fucks wrong with you because you need a head check son. what a way to bring up your family at the same time your threatening people and acting like a douche, pretty responsible and mature and you can hate all you want but im just speakin my mind.

youd be surprised to how things work around there, for the size its a surprisingly active drug community and theres plenty of them, alot of drugs went in and out of BCA itself.

and im sorry man but none of my friend ssnitched on me and if they did they wouldnt even get a look in their direction from me, i dunno who you are or why you went there at all but i can take a wild guess and just say your fuckin outta control man, you need to learn some other levels and fuckin listen for a change instead of heating every fucking issue
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
oh and serb, if you could id like to hear about some of the ways you were abused at cedu, nothin bad i just wanna share my experience with you as well...im sick of this bickering shit, obviously we disagree on some things and your having a hard time understanding where im coming from and thats all good, it was different times and different places i guess

I just dont want you to think i support cedu in a positive way at all, and i never once have said that, so i dunno where your presuppositions are comin from

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 05:25:00 PM »
Dude, if you were trafficking drugs in and out of BCA and getting away with it, then BCA was a cakewalk compared to CEDU-RS.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »
I didn't go to bca, i went to cedu-rs, and when i was there, their was no active drug community!
I ran 6 times, because i couldn't stand being somewhere where i was told what to think, how to act,how to speak, what i could say, to whom i could speak, what i could wear, etc... I'm a free spirit, my life and right to choose to live as i wish belong to me, and no one else. I wanted my life back, because it's mine, and that's exactly what i did, i took back what is mine.  I wasn't going to wait around for 2 and a half years until someone gave me back the things that weren't theirs to take in the first place.

And yes, everyone at cedu-rs in 1991-92 was a snitch, so no i wouldn't call them my friends.  and there was no big drug underground back then, if there was, believe me i would have known about it. By the way, please tell me who have I specifically threatened here? As for my wife and baby, they are both in very good hands, I assure you.  By the way, I own and successfully run my own Construction business, and i make a very nice nice living from it.  I also own my own home in one of the more affluent suburbs of Chicago. Obviously i'm no idiot.  I have 10 times the mind that you have, and I'm at least 100 times the man that you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
Serb,
I shouldn't have posted anon... I did not write the anon post dissing you, I wrote to the anon saying that there were no active drug runs at CEDU like there apparently was (according to Serb-bashing anon)at BCA, which leads me to believe BCA was not as stringent as RS.

All the reasons you listed about CEDU were dead on.

But what I want to know is: Do you think most of our peers knew this? I split after Vision so I could not talk to any of them afterward.  I've only discussed CEDU at this and other fora. Some have said at the other site that it took them awhile after the brainwashing to figure it out again when they realized they weren't adapting to the real world.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »
Those who talk alot of trash are usually full of shit. You gotta be a wimp if you think CEDU was rough cause it ain't shit compared to a million other "facilities".

On 2004-08-06 12:47:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"I could give a shit about what you fucks believe or don't believe about me, i told you who and what I am, which is more than can be said about either of you.  And no, I'm not going to beat anyone's ass, I grew up and out of that phase quite some time ago.  I'm far too successful right now to go off and do something stupid like that. Besides, I got a wife and baby to support, and  i've had more than my fill of incarceration and courtrooms.  

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »
You know what you dumb anon punk, you don't know shit.  We could all list 1000 other places worse then CEDU.  We could even list probably at least 100 events in history more heinous then Treblinka.  That doesn't take away from the horror.  
What the fuck is your motivation.  We are trying to destroy an evil simply because it is evil.
NOT because it is the most evil but because it IS evil.

Furthermore you dumb punk, any of us could say anything about who we are, whose ass we could kick, what jails we have been to, what prisons.

What the fuck does it matter?

We are not going to "GET OVER CEDU!"

I'm not.

Not until it is destroyed.

We got to be wimps to think CEDU was rough?  You know something, kid- I think CEDU was rough.

I was fucking slamming $*%^$@ while you were sucking at your mother's tits so FUCK OFF.  You get over it.  I won't.

And furthermore, you fucking piece of shit, yes- I and S.O.S. have been to places MUCH, MUCH darker then CEDU.  We've been to places much darker and disturbing then the worst prisons.  You dumb fucking kid.  You don't have even a micron of understanding, and from your own inadequacy you wish to destroy and divide rather then joining our fight against that FASCIST CEDU mentality.

It is the same mentality that is responsible for the INQUISITION, THE GULAG, ABU GHRAIB, AUSHWITZ, TREBLINKA, WORLD WARS I and II, CUBA, NICARAGUA, PANAMA, etc....

Get the fuck out of here- we don't need any more self-centered (as opposed to VELDSHMERTZ), dividing (as opposed to uniting), pieces of shit around here.  We already got rid of Ottawa5 for the most part.  (She finally must have read her own posts, shocked herself and lost all her confidence)

Or join us?

Do I sound brainwashed by CEDU?  Don't you feel the love?

[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:42 ][ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:43 ][ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:48 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »
I don't talk trash, I state facts. And Yes there are many places worse than cedu, no doubt. Cook County Jail in Chicago was one of them, I know because I've been there too. For the Anon who called me a wimp, Well I guess that's very easy to do over the computer when you're safe at home a thousand miles away from me, now isn't it?
You Big Pussy!

As for the BCA Anon, dude your a little bitch, period. I find it very funny that you have the nerve to say that I'm acting like a douche, if I recall, all of this "bickering" started when you interrupted my discussion with Shanlea, and then you called me a "whiner", a "loser", and then you said that I should be sent to someplace called CYA where they would "toss me around like a frisbee".  You are the douche here!  And now you say that you want to stop bickering, and that you would like to share and compare experiences with me?  Sorry pal, but you blew any chance of ever having even a remotely civil conversation with me.

If any of you Anons are truly interested in learning about me, instead of just talking shit, I would recommend that you read my previous posts under the fornits topic entitled "I Want Your Stories" by MikeHunt. (I would post the thread here, except that I haven't learned how to do that yet).  There I decribed in great detail the hell that I went through to get away from Cedu.

For the friendly Anon, I'm glad that you Agree with my reasons for splitting Cedu-Rs.  To answer your question about whether or not my peers felt the same way as me, honestly I'm not sure.  I believe that most of them felt as I did (perhaps not as strongly), thats why we all kept splitting.  I was not exagerrating when I said earlier that someone split cedu-rs every other day while I was there.  But many people did stay willingly and graduated the program.  

I could never understand why some students so willingly sacrificed their fundamental, god given, basic rights and freedoms.  There were a lot of kids at Cedu-Rs  back then who were sentenced by the courts to graduate from there, I'm not talking about them.
I'm talking about the other kids, who weren't on court orders, but actually desired to stay and graduate from that shit hole! some of these kids were already 18 and could leave anytime they wanted.  

It's just mind boggling to me that anyone would willingly accept the complete denial of their most basic human rights to freedom of speech, freedom of self expression, freedom of religion (only jews were allowed to practice openly at Cedu-Rs back then), the right to a proper education, the right to privacy, the right to proper medical treatment, the right to disagree, etc... the list goes on and on.  Having my most basic rights and freedoms denied to me, was a huge slap in the face, and I could never accept that on any level.  Perhaps in my case, it has to do with the fact that I was born in a communist country.  Even though i was very young when we came (3 yrs), I knew the absolute hell that my parents went through so we could come here, just so that we could have the same freedoms and opportunities that so many Americans take for granted.  And there was absolutely no way that I was going to let Cedu or anyone else take that away from me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
You wanna get it on, I'll be right in R.S. whenever you want. I'm not hiding. I've done time in Pelican Bay which is a prison not just a  county lockup. And yeah you talk trash with your page long rants just like a bitch.

On 2004-08-07 08:50:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"I don't talk trash, I state facts. And Yes there are many places worse than cedu, no doubt. Cook County Jail in Chicago was one of them, I know because I've been there too. For the Anon who called me a wimp, Well I guess that's very easy to do over the computer when you're safe at home a thousand miles away from me, now isn't it?

You Big Pussy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
I always wondered how the 18 set stayed on to graduate at CEDU. My theory is that you go through so many intense experiences (wilderness challenge, propheets etc.) that you want something to show for it when it's all over.  It's like a badge of honor to these people, like the Marines.  It's part of the brainwashing, but I also wonder if you go through so much BS at CEDU that you want to believe it means something.

Also, I'm surprised more parents don't pull their kids on home visits. Did CEDU "prep" the parents before they were allowed to go home? (I know after parent weekends they did.)

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »
the last post was me btw
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
Motivation for what? I'm just sick and tired of all this fucking whining and endless dribble. You wanna know what a punk is this serb guy has been playing that part far before I showed up here.

If you want to close the place down then fucking do it. I won't get in your way.

On 2004-08-07 08:34:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"You know what you dumb anon punk, you don't know shit.  We could all list 1000 other places worse then CEDU.  We could even list probably at least 100 events in history more heinous then Treblinka.  That doesn't take away from the horror.  

What the fuck is your motivation.  We are trying to destroy an evil simply because it is evil.

NOT because it is the most evil but because it IS evil.

Furthermore you dumb punk, any of us could say anything about who we are, whose ass we could kick, what jails we have been to, what prisons.

What the fuck does it matter?

We are not going to "GET OVER CEDU!"

I'm not.

Not until it is destroyed.

We got to be wimps to think CEDU was rough?  You know something, kid- I think CEDU was rough.

I was fucking slamming $*%^$@ while you were sucking at your mother's tits so FUCK OFF.  You get over it.  I won't.

And furthermore, you fucking piece of shit, yes- I and S.O.S. have been to places MUCH, MUCH darker then CEDU.  We've been to places much darker and disturbing then the worst prisons.  You dumb fucking kid.  You don't have even a micron of understanding, and from your own inadequacy you wish to destroy and divide rather then joining our fight against that FASCIST CEDU mentality.

It is the same mentality that is responsible for the INQUISITION, THE GULAG, ABU GHRAIB, AUSHWITZ, TREBLINKA, WORLD WARS I and II, CUBA, NICARAGUA, PANAMA, etc....

Get the fuck out of here- we don't need any more self-centered (as opposed to VELDSHMERTZ), dividing (as opposed to uniting), pieces of shit around here.  We already got rid of Ottawa5 for the most part.  (She finally must have read her own posts, shocked herself and lost all her confidence)

Or join us?

Do I sound brainwashed by CEDU?  Don't you feel the love?

[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:42 ][ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:43 ][ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-07 08:48 ]"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
In Pelican Bay, you're ether running shit or your sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Which were you ex-CEDU rich boy?  Yeah, keep bragging about pelican bay.

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
How About This Theory
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
Wow man congrats on wasting two years of your life and shit load of your parents money. I actually went to RMA, which is right next to you, if you werent to F*cked up and asleep to realize that, and i learned a little something. It is so funny that everyone thinks that it is so emotioanlly disturbing there, but i personally think that everyone who says that is a pussy, and they can't man up to having a little shit thrown in there face, that they have obviously needed to hear for a long time. Anyways, yea I think a lot of stuff at CEDU needs to change, but the truth is it has and it is still changing for the better. Quit bitching and throwing out negative ideas and let someone have a chance to change.

Oh yea, and start posting your names you cowards.  MAN UP a little[ This Message was edited by: bradensmith on 2004-08-07 19:03 ]
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
alright serb, how can you tell me to not interrupt your conversation with shanlea or whatever when i started this thread, and apparently yeah CEDU-RS was worse then the new schools but the same rules were there, its the same shit!  constant runnings, busts, reaming in raps, all day raps, i was in a 22 hour rap where there were kids with nose bleeds and a kid even puked in the middle of the circle from yelling so ahrd and they wouldnt let him leave.  how about that pure fuckin carelessness for kids respect from the dickhole staff.

and to fucking claim you didnt threat anyone or brag about being in jail?! are you an idiot? read your own postsor stop believing your own lies, good lord.  

and to the last post the RMA kid, i like what you have to say and thats where i wanted this thread to go, but a COWARDLY COMPUTER HIDING FUCK named serb came in and kinda put a roadblock on this whole operation, i agree with the wasting two years of your life and parents money, take what you can get and learn some things and not waste time, exactly what i didnt do

New Question: who here is actually in support of changing cedu other than just sittin around like a fuck sayin "shutting it down"

my thought is the problem isnt in the school, boarding schools are fine and can be fun at times, but if its run by a buncha low life a-holes with no sense of life than its not a good experience.  actually fuck that lets blow it up