Author Topic: How About This Theory  (Read 33632 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
No Bryan i don't remember sneaking into town with you, BECAUSE YOU NEVER INVITED ME TO JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD!!! I'm still very hurt by that, just because I was a younger student, didn't mean that you had to shut me out! I thought we were buddies, what the fuck man! And I only remember you peer group having 6 people at graduation, when a year before that the peer group had 25 people after being combined!

John Brogan, oh my god that poor kid!
he dropped 2 peer groups and was at cedu for over 3 and a half years! For the record, John was Dudly Moore's (who starred in the movie "ARTHUR") step son.  John's Mother is Brogan Lane, a Former Virginia Slims Model.

Bryan, Do you remember John Gottlieb? He was dropped   4 peer groups because he kept sneaking into the girls dorms and masterbating in their undergarments!  Remember when staff found Rachel U'katel's slip stuck ("organic adhesive") to the wall of the new wing boy's bathroom? They totally flipped!!! We had all boys raps every rap for like 3 weeks after that!!!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-05 11:29 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »
Good stories.  Hey, was a staff member by the name of Laurie Saunders there?  She was my Vision head.  How did you finally get out of there? The back woods?  Did anyone know you were splitting?

Also:how do you think most of your peers feel about CEDU? I mean, I thought it was total brainwash, and even though I split, I continued to be affected subconsciously. Do you think most knew it was BS or did most buy in? On some level, I wondered if you go through so much emotional and physical labor that you convince yourself that it all had meaning to avoid feeling it was all for naught.  I know one kid said he was high on CEDU when he graduated because you go through so many intense experiences, and it wasn't until he got out that he realized how stunted he was in every arena.

You want to hear something sad? When I was there, Neil Diamond's son was there and he had to listen to his pop non-stop.  Call me crazy, but I liked ND music but I wouldn't want to hear it if I weer his kid at CEDU.

--S

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
No LAURIE SANDERS was not at cedu-rs in 1991.  Vision/Quest was 2 families in 1991, but they were called "discovery" and "quest."  GUY BANANO was my discovery family head, and he treated us like shit, especially me. In discovery alone (1st 6 months) guy put me on 3 tables and 2 full times, plus couch restriction once and pit restriction twice.  I literally spent my entire time in discovery on work assignments and dishes, I went to classes maybe 4 times, I didn't learn shit, yet Cedu was sending straight A report Cards home to my parents! Steve Laird and Russ Decker were 2 other pricks who were discovery staff back then. Steve Laird was a whiny,little bitch.  Russ Decker is best described in the words of our friend MikeHunt as "A GENUINE FUCKWAD!" All three of those fucks made life a living hell for me, because I was one of the very few students at the time who openly rebelled. I was only 14 years old, just a stupid skinny kid. Certain Staff members really Picked on me.  Staff like Russ Decker, Patrick Stambusky,Guy Bonano, Steve Laird, and Rudy Benz, truly took pleasure in fucking with me back then.

Man I would give just about anything for the opportunity to come face to face with any or better yet all of those fucks!  I gotta go
smoke and chill out fo a while.  

Hey Shanlea, did you know any of the staff i just mentioned?

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-05 13:25 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »
I hear you, man. I think Laird was there when I was there but he wasn't as involved yet. He was very peripheral then. Also, Decker wasn't there yet. But Bentz and Bonanno were in their glory.  What about Pam and her hubs, Mark (or is it William or Mark Williams.) I'd like to know.

Have you ever had an opportunity to speak to any staff after you left and clear the air?  Has there ever been a staff that admits how f-up it was?

What do you have to do to get a full-time? I split once and didn't get it though others did.  I got table time and indefinite work detail.

I can't believe one kid was there for 3.5 years! What were his parents thinking?!!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
I only split down the backside once, and i almost killed myself.  the rest of the times I split using the road. once i got to the highway past running springs i always hitched a ride off od the mountain, except for one time, when i had to walk the whole way to san bernardino (it took me almost 6 hrs at night time).

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-05 13:39 ]

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
I Got 2 of my tables and all 3 of my full times for splitting.  I did a table for breaking the non-violence agreement (I became enraged after my first  phone call to my parents and I broke some furniture and punched thru some windows). Guy Bonnano also put me on a table because during the course of 1 rap i told him to go fuck himself like 30 times and I also used severeal of his attack dog's (LOOK GOODS) cop outs against them, reducing them to tears (this was always the easiest way to infuriate Staff and Older Students, and it would spin raps totally out of control).

Other people got full times for breaking the No Sex And No Drugs agreements. Walking out of a rap or profeet was a guaranteed fulltime. I even remember that a few guys that were put on fulltimes because they couldn't stop jerking off!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
apparently some of you were stuck looking at the situation from inside the box, the school was not a lockdown people. what you did was no one elses concern and yeah you were being watched 24-7 but shit get used to it, theres ways to work around it....fuck i cant stress that enough, theres soooo much focus on this and on that about the program, your not behind bars and you can roam freely i couldnt stand seeing kids just living in a box all the time not looking at the oppurtunites at hand. yeah getting reamed in raps isnt the end of the world just take it and fuckin accept it work your way through it and your out.  although i do agree with some people when they whine about raps because staff have no idea what there doing or how to control things, its pointless meaningless yelling that if you dont let affect you then you can be smart enough to turn things around back on them....obviously some ov you belonged there if you whine about it 10 fucking years after youve left.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2004, 08:24:00 AM »
Listen Fuck Face, No one here is whining about anything, this forum is here so we can talk about our experiences, which is exactly what we are doing.  And who the fuck are you to tell me or anyone else where we did and didn't belong?
Obviously you're nothing but a total "Cedu Sheep" Loser. Listen Cedu Sheep, if you want to defend CEDU, that's your right, but don't come out here telling me that i can't be pissed off about how I was mistreated, just because the shit happened 10 years ago. I'll probably still be pissed off 50 years from now, and my anger will still be just as valid as it is now.

Hey Cedu Sheep: BAHAHAHA!!! GO SHAVE YOUR ASS AND MAKE A COAT OR SOMETHING!!! YOU FUCKING LOSER!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-06 05:25 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »
Yeah really. I'd like to see this Serbia loser end up in CYA. They'd toss him around like a frisbee.

On 2004-08-05 16:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"apparently some of you were stuck looking at the situation from inside the box, the school was not a lockdown people. what you did was no one elses concern and yeah you were being watched 24-7 but shit get used to it, theres ways to work around it....fuck i cant stress that enough, theres soooo much focus on this and on that about the program, your not behind bars and you can roam freely i couldnt stand seeing kids just living in a box all the time not looking at the oppurtunites at hand. yeah getting reamed in raps isnt the end of the world just take it and fuckin accept it work your way through it and your out.  although i do agree with some people when they whine about raps because staff have no idea what there doing or how to control things, its pointless meaningless yelling that if you dont let affect you then you can be smart enough to turn things around back on them....obviously some ov you belonged there if you whine about it 10 fucking years after youve left."

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2004, 10:08:00 AM »
Did you just call me a loser? I don't know what CYA is, but I've been to Cook County jail a few times, no one ever "tossed me around" there, so i seriously doubt any of the "CYA" inmates could either.  For the record I'm a 6'-4", 240 lb, brown belt in karate, I've been in well over 100 fights in my life, and no one has ever "tossed me around like a frisbee". The last fight that I was in, I beat the shit out of marine lieutenant, believe me, I'm no Frisbee!

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »
I really think that that Anon poster is Ottawa5's son.

Serb- no need to defend us.  

I'm devoutly Anti-Christian, but I like how Jesus said "Don't cast your pearls before swine."

He also said "Wherever there is good, evil wants its equal time."

Everything in nature tries to equalize and balance.
That's why when you show superiority, things either strive to attain your level or they strive to bring you to theirs.

We know you aren't a loser.  We know you run your own business and are married with a newborn son.

Just my opinion.
[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-08-06 07:17 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »
SOS:
Man! It was always my understanding that they'd boot you for too many fulltimes or for any violence. I guess as long as they get a check.  I remember 2 guys in my peer group got booted for planning arson, but we never got the full story...they were just gone.  I still can't get over the fact that people broke the sex and drug agreements simply because it seemed noone really broke the big agreements. splitting and walking out of raps/propheets were the biggies.  Everyone seemed pretty compliant and led around by the noose. Scared sheep. I mean, I don't know how anyone would even get stuff in. I probably didn't know much. I just kept quiet and planned my escape.  

I was always surprised noone caught me the second time, an older student was right on my heels trying to convince me not to split but stopped at the school boundary. Didn't take the main road, obviously, but didn't get caught. At the time, I think there were two phones in town--at the elementary school and the general store, so that was covered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »
Yo im not trying to tell anyone anything, ive been rading up on this site for a long long time and the majority of what you say is pretty useless now, i mean why dont you focus on the things that you did, like good memories and friends youve made, and continue to take advantage of those things.  Instead of oh my god were stuck in a hell hole,  I mean dont get me wrong, i hated CEDU and i tried everything to get out...or away from it.  And im just saying i believe im one fo the few kids that actually made the school a part of the city and not some secluded fuck factory full of raps and propheets, why dont you slow down and understand what im trying to say next time serb.

and what the fucks with the name calling, and bragging about shit.  I dont care if you beat up a marine i sure dont give a shit about you fighting or how big you are....whatryagonnadooo come beat my ass, why dont you grow up. and read thoroughly next time

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »
Yeah right, sure, I believe you.

On 2004-08-06 07:08:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"Did you just call me a loser? I don't know what CYA is, but I've been to Cook County jail a few times, no one ever "tossed me around" there, so i seriously doubt any of the "CYA" inmates could either.  For the record I'm a 6'-4", 240 lb, brown belt in karate, I've been in well over 100 fights in my life, and no one has ever "tossed me around like a frisbee". The last fight that I was in, I beat the shit out of marine lieutenant, believe me, I'm no Frisbee!  "

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
How About This Theory
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
I could give a shit about what you fucks believe or don't believe about me, i told you who and what I am, which is more than can be said about either of you.  And no, I'm not going to beat anyone's ass, I grew up and out of that phase quite some time ago.  I'm far too successful right now to go off and do something stupid like that. Besides, I got a wife and baby to support, and  i've had more than my fill of incarceration and courtrooms.  

As for good memories about cedu, I have absolutely none, PERIOD!!! I didn't graduate the program, and I spent all of my time and energy finding a way out of that hell hole, and after splitting 6 times, I finally got out. As far as good friends go, the only person i knew from cedu that I have any contact with is Bryan Felscher, One person, that's it, and he is my only friend from there.  Besides how could anyone consider people who would consistantly rat them out at the drop of a hat, friends?

You say that you were one of the people that made cedu part of the community, instead of a secluded profeet factory, WELL FUCK YOU THEN!!!
All cedu will ever be is a secluded brainwashing, cult, freakfest!!! that's it.  if you are trying to make cedu a part of any normal community, it's only because you are one of them, A GENUINE CEDU SHEEP!!! That being said, your really not worth wasting any more of my time.

You say I didn't read your post carefully, well you obviously didn't read any of mine at all. If you did, then you would know that I was responding to questions put to me by Shanlea, and not simply whining. Eat Shit Cedu Sheep!

Oh, and if one of you are ottawa5's son (mr. self-surveilance himself), you are a total pussy. why don't you just say who you are and debate me like a man, instead of taking these little pussy anonymous pot shots at me. you fucking loser!