Author Topic: BCA peoples  (Read 10649 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 03:38:00 AM »
I'm a former cedu student and i can tell ya that even tho i went thru all that program bullshit and every1 sed how proud they were of me i still went back to drugs and fighting. why? because i enjoy the detriment of my health and the prioritzing of my social status and no matter what amount of "fixing" they did at bca i still have my own will. i hang around everyday with a kid from bca who was my dormmate and a few others who went there at the same time as myself in fact i bought a member of my peergroup his first beer. what im trying to say is that only the weakminded succumb to the nonsense recycled, self-help,cry-me-a-fucking-river-on-oprah bullshit hippie rhetoric and if you value your daughters individuality i wouldnt keep her there too long you might not like the results. and im high on coke
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
dude, that last sentance kinda ruined the moment...

The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right.
--William Safire

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
Pixie, is the anon is trying to tell parents that kids who spend any significant amount of time at Cedu being mind-fucked, end up doing coke when they get out?
Well, I don't know if thats true for everyone, speaking from my own experience , I developed a cocaine problem after my stay at cedu (I've been clean for some time now). I never had a problem with drugs before cedu.  In fact hearing about everyone elses experiences with drugs at cedu, actually made me curious to try them when I got out.

I think what the Anon is really trying to say to parents is this: sending your kids to Cedu will not solve their problems, it only removes the child from the environment. The problems will still be there when your Kid gets out, only now those same problems are reinforced by your Kid's resentment at having spent 2-1/2 years being completely repressed.  The result is often disaster.  

I for one, definately  agree with this.  What does everyone else think?

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-08-18 12:33 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
ok, that's makes sense.  sorry, i guess i was just miss understanding the point.  i gotcha now.

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
that was me, and once again, i forgot to log in

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2004, 09:22:00 PM »
your all weird as fuck, CEDU is a whole is run by under-educated brainless God worshippers that put there religion before anything else, so of course no issues get addressed and all that "work" that staff put you through was nothing and basically a big waste of time.  Why dont you brainless mindfucked people get back to the subject of shutting that place down instead of "hahah oh blah fucking blah and shit"  

its quite ridiculous people show some energy into something and do aomething about it, im about two seconds away from calling the bonners ferry police department to have that place checked out because besides all the "glorious job opportunities" that claim to employ over half of bonners that place isnt even a part of their community.

i already called once and they're own POLICE DEPARTMENT didnt even know anything about that school!!!!

i need people to help me out here!!!

respond fast!!

Offline unknown

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »
I agree show up announced or otherwise when it is not regular visits. see what it is like. be in a rap. ask questions. It is your child.
I'm maybee an odd ball here but what I see written from past students is a bit different from what goes on today. BCA of today is a much lower intencity place than that of even two years ago. At the same time much is still true today.

Offline unknown

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »
if this is true (about a bonus for keeping JR. enrolled)I want to know where the $ is. I work at a cedu school and I'll tell you I get paid squat, I get treated like shit by parents, teachers, students, and other staff. We don't get annual raises and what you may be refering to would be that fat $200 check I got instead of a raise?
I work there because I honestley care about the kids, but I'll tell ya... I often wonder if it is worth it.?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2004, 12:41:00 AM »
above noter u sound like one of the staff there called Tina at BCA and i never got to tell her this but I will tell u. If u are honestly there for teh kids then do something. u see what goes on do u honestly think its right? i mean seriously u're not doing much! evidence is key to accumulate evidence so u can then prove a point not just by word of mouth!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2004, 07:04:00 AM »
ok, so i'm bored since the factory is closed for 'vacation' but i don't have any $ to go anywhere so i google cedu just for kicks - and i stumble on this site - woah

when i got hauled to bca in the winter of 98 i was leaving behind a serious party life for some middle of nowhere dump -- i mean what's with this shit about 'truth' and 'brothers quest' etc, etc

so i put up a stink - nothn new there - so full times, bans, etc, etc  - so i learn to play the damn game and while it totally sucks, eventually get out of there and move on to the 'real world'

so a few years have passed and now i'm out even lvin on my own and i have to say that the reality of cedu is somewhere btwn the pretty photos on their web site (ck that out for a laugh) and the fucking awful shit posted on this site

i mean, what's the point of all your bitchn? get over it already! these posts remind me of some of the dudes I work with - whining all the time about their tchrs, coaches, prnts, trampy ex-girl, bad luck, etc

so move on fools - yeh it stunk and was damn hard, but is that putting food in your belly or gas in your car?

rcktman - NC

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »
Everyone who is very fresh out of a CEDU affiliated school seems to advise us to simply move on.

I guess the easiest coping strategy is to deny.

Don't worry, friend, you will eventually have the courage to look back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
you think 4 years is fresh out? you must be kidding -- get some prerspective

moving on isn't denying - are you fooling yrslf or do you just like being a martyr having a pity party?

i've looked back and thought about shit and now say -- so what? am i going to wallow in the past or do something fun w/rest of my time

you can pick hanging around your negativity, but i am so done with that

rcktman

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
im sorry but you mus still be in denial, and just so you know negativity is a normal part of life, for every good there is a bad and vice versa...although CEDU definitely was alot more bad than good i mean obviously come on and you can sit there and say that youve moved on from negativity well ive moved on from moving on and i will not sleep til' cedu is changed and kids start getting respected without getting forced religion upon them or blamed and ridiculed as well as accused of shit that has never happened, no work is done there its just pure better stupid bullshit, i got an idea if you do drugs stand up and tell parents that CEDU doesnt fix anything, i went there for drug abuse and treatment.....i didnt get one day of treatment and i came out and was living on the streets.....hmm yeah really helped me out alot huh? im not even gonna go into detail about my first year out the bitch but i could and its a pretty shitty lilfe it was.  KIDS LEARN ON THEIR OWN THATS HOW THEY GROW CEDU FORCES GROWTH THAT FUCKS THE NATURAL PROCESS UP, YOU CAN NOT FORCE YOUR KIDS TO GROW UP AND LEARN AND IF YOU DO YOUR A FUCKED UP PARENT WITH NO LOVE FOR YOUR CHILD, fuck anyone who signs the papers to turn their own child over to a bunch of crazed lunatics who have been sheltered and are ignorant who live their merry little lives in BONNERS FERRY, now tell who has heard of that place before CEDU cam along, its nothing

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
Dude, I have a great life, make close to $8000 salary per month, lots of toys, lots of positive fun.

It's not about that.

My history is done with.  It was rougher for me then for you.  Cedu really had a profound affect on my life's path as it did on many thousands of others.

I'm concerned about the thousands of kids who have gone through and will go through the BROWN system.

Maybe you don't care about complete strangers.

I do.  Someone once called me Weldshmertz.

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
BCA peoples
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »
Its simple,,,, Pull your child from B.C.A this afternoon, dont wait another day. CEDU is not a good place to send your child for anything. You dont understand how important it is to remove yor daughter from that pyscological damaging program,, who knows whats happening to your daughter. You wont know until the programs over beacuse the staff screen all the mail. Your daughters telling the truth,, shes probobaly barely making it through the days in there. The staff screen letters beacuse if they didnt alot of children would convience there parents to remove them from the program,,that means less cash for CEDU. So do the right thing and save your daughter from becoming brainwashed. My parents pulled me half way through the program and its the best thing theyve ever done. CEDU is very EVIL.