Author Topic: Springfied VA late 85, Stoughton MA 86  (Read 16881 times)

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
Springfied VA late 85, Stoughton MA 86
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »
On 2006-04-08 15:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"u are not getting it"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »
What am I missing?

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
Give me your number so I can contact you..
Dean mistretta

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »
I would be happy to talk to you give me your number.
Dean Mistretta
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
I would be happy to talk to you give me your number.
Dean Mistretta
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »
i wrote you.whats up,dean?......just so all the cards are out on the table....i'll "share" my letter to the "group"! i hope you don't mind,after all,its just what you would do to us,right?......how do i know you're who you say you are?the facts are,i don't! if you really are dean,then there are tons of people that want to share words with you....!you hurt a great deal of people,not just me,but for some reason,you really screwed with me! nice to see that after you finished being hitler,you owned a GAY BAR.....! isn't that hypacritical of a super staff member? being both gay and owning a bar?{and drinking too?}....you used to percecute so many guys for having admitted to having sex with males!{mostly,i believe, coersed confessions} i mean mentally tortured them! you were a mean vile person and you got off on it! i'm sure you got off on ruining my life......i went through hell after you and sylvia manipulated my rommates into watching me,reporting me etc.....but it didn't stop at my getting fired after only 5 weeks{you even had me banished from there and told me i'd be arrested if i ever stepped foot on the property}....nooooo,paul reported me to you and the people hire up the "food chain" and i wasn't even part of the "'gram" anymore!they called the cops on me and had me arrested for bullshit,had me followed around and watched like a lab rat! eventually i did succumb to drugs. i never forgot anything you and sylvia did to me.when you had so much power,you could move a few chess pieces where you need them and ruin a persons life! in my case,you & her needed help to do that!...when i think of dean minstretta,i think of someone who could've made a DIFFERENCE IN THERE, turned the fucking placve around,but DIDN'T ......you were an asshole to me when you were on your phases with me,when you were a staff member to me,and when i came up to be a staffer in stoughton......! i have never forgotten how much you misused your powers as "group staff supervisor" up in boston!......someday you'll get yours dean.....it won't be me,but someone or something will fuck you up! if no one on earth,then GOD......keep either getting it up the ass or giving it up someone elses ass....AIDS will take care of you......but i think you'll get yours from someone you've long forgotten.....some newcomer thats gay himself,that'll act like they want to go out with you.......a newcomer that wasn't in there very long before escaping straight,so you won't remember them! i'm proud that i wasn't part of your gang......most of them are ashamed of what they did under your acceptance of them.....the reason i don't hold them to such high standards is because they were right off thier phases and manipulated by you into being little hitlers! i wasn't ever like that....i never made fun of peoples defects in life.....remember when you humiliated me in front of the group for my hearing loss when i was on 5th phase a second time? i do! i also remember i talked behind your back and told my mom what you did....yep! i talked behind your back! then you got reamed by dr riddle and half-assedly apoligised to me,not in front of the group like you humiliated me,but off to the side of group alone! where was your humility?.....humble? you? noooooooo,not you! YOU WERE DEAN MINSTRETTA! SR.STAFF! being humble was BEYOND or BENEATH you & your image in there.......couldn't tarnish that ,huh? well,its real late and some of us have to go to sleep for a little bit in a day.....you see,i don't sleep very well anymore.the doctors say its because of my life on the streets in boston after you and sylvia "helped me out".....so are my accute depression and angxiety problems.....thanks for your expert help in my rehabilitation.......MATT MAL00L3Y  
   say what you want dean.....i'm not scared of you or what you can do to me anymore......on this web site i actually have a chance to say my piece!
all of us abused,regular phasers do! :smokin: smoke a real joint......hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2006, 01:27:00 PM »
still waiting!!!! where's the great "DEANO" at?..
shit he was "man" enough to feed so many people the shit he did,but not "man" enough to face the music......hey binky,the anon and whoever from boston....where's deanie the weanie at?....YOUR GREAT LEADER'S CHICKEN TO COME OUT AND PLAY OR WHAT???????.....I'm still waiting for his fucking reply,PRIVATE OR BY E MAIL.....NOTHING HAS COME YET ....it figures! HE NEVER GOT CONFRONTED SO I GUESS HE'S NOT USED TO THE ROLE HE PLAYED BEING REVERSED ON HIM.....hip

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
still waiting!!!! where's the great "DEANO" at?..

::bwahaha2::  ::bangin::  :smokin: