Author Topic: Industrial Hemp  (Read 932 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« on: April 16, 2006, 03:38:00 AM »
I live in China,and my Chinese Wife's brother works as a government agricultural inspector.
His job is to oversee the farming of Marijuana,used for making high quality military uniforms used in the Chinese Space Program.
Its his goal to make the weed produce as many seeds as possible.
He took me to visit the weed because he knew I wanted to make photographs of it.
Maybe theres a way to make lots of money by having the Chinese grow the weed for me,then exporting the raw hemp product to the USA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
I saw a bumper sticker on a pick-up yesterday that said 'if you don't like logging, try using plastic toilet paper.'  I felt like crossing out the word 'plastic' with a big fat magic marker and writin' in the word 'HEMP!!!'   ::hatter::
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »
Hemp is worth very little, and if you want to import it you should go to Canada, it's closer and would probably be cheaper. If it's money your after, start growing marijuana in your basement!  :lol:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »
Hemp is a worthwhile indusrial crop.  It is under-valued as an economic commodity because there is no hemp infrastructure to process it.  Oil and Logging are economic monopolies too well entrenched and financially supported by the government(the taxpayers).  I can imagine a world were it's the other way around and hemp is grown ever'where.  There would still be some oil and logging but not to the extent that those industries would be threats to our planets' health.  Hemp has so many applications and potential applications it's ridiculous.  I imagine a team of Botanists and some other scientists could tweak the Hemp into just about anything from automobile fuel to building material.  Also marijuana should be legal.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
Also marijuana should be legal.

Most ppl would agree with this now & not just because they smoke it.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Industrial Hemp
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »
Well... maybe not "most", but a lot.. Ok.