Author Topic: ELAN 7/8 (2001-2003) friends.survivors.escapees.  (Read 6023 times)

Offline BearsFan4Life

• View Profile
ELAN 7/8 (2001-2003) friends.survivors.escapees.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2004, 06:17:00 AM »
I´m from 8...it doesn´t matter who I am.  I do not wish to go after you Lisa, I just can´t sit there and watch people find amusment in violent behavior that has caused permanent scars on an innocent victim.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
ah, mornin'! i'm going to take a moment here and defend the removal of flesh from dan whites arm; muthafucker deserved it. deal with it. he took his orders without question and then cried when they came back to bite him (no pun). if he still feels raw about it; he should find me.

if any of you oldheads feel i should've gotten a ring, i got three words - OUT OF CONCEPT
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline demon life star

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
and that is why elan was bearable, untill u signed out that is. i have al's # if u want it andy, hes doing godd. or at least was the last time i tt him
 :nworthy:

Offline BearsFan4Life

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2004, 06:15:00 AM »
andy..for such an intelligent person that was a very stupid thing to say.  Although you may have felt that way about Dan, wouldn´t it have been better to use intellect rather than violence.  Any moron can use violence, so you allowed yourself to act in a barbaric manner and are now justifying it rather than appologizing for degrading yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
I think all of the old "heads" would agree you would have gotten your ass kicked.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
who, at heart was more of an asshole, Mr. Pink or Mr. White? I don't have a problem with him though he's sure as hell not a friend, but theres no apology in order.

he followed an order
because in the past,
he refused and was forced
by someone else

he didn't like the order
didn't believe in it,
but in his weak mind,
he saw no toher way but to give in
or be forced to follow

i refused to follow an order
he tried to force that order onto me
because of his laziness, weakness, and unwillingness to put up a fight

i refused to be forced
i stopped him from carrying out
his order, and the order was not
forced on me.

i broke one cycle
one cycle out of hundreds
he realized that i could not be forced
and he never tried to force another order on me

so you know what, fuck all of you who followed the orders, you're pussies, mental lightweights, you let elan fuck you in the mouth and ass; probally because you like it.
you know what hitlers generals said at their nuremburg trials? "i was just following orders"
its not an excuse. you DID have a choice, but you took the easy way and now you whine because the memories are starting to appear for what they really were - you weren't 'effecting change'
or 'helping people' - you were a LITTLE FUCKING COG in some silly brainswashing money making scheme in the woods of maine. con-fucking-gratualtions co-ordinator of the expeditors, you graduated, you spent three years busting ass and turns out it doesn't mean shit. I make more than you, i drive a nicer car, have loyal friends a a sweet girl; and you're probally picking up pieces of where you left off. those elan nightmares you have? -ust your mind reminding you what a waste it was, how much of a fool you were for 'buying the whole package'

go kill yourself already

i never gave back to you more than you tried to force onto me. stop whining because i took a stand, even if at the time you thought it was futile. i don't come here to bitch about elan, elan is done and over. i come here to crack bad jokes and find old friends. and rants, lots and lots of rants  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »
so you know what, fuck all of you who followed the orders, you're pussies, mental lightweights, you let elan fuck you in the mouth and ass; probally because you like it.
you know what hitlers generals said at their nuremburg trials? "i was just following orders"
its not an excuse. you DID have a choice, but you took the easy way

"Mental lightweights"? Easy way out"?

Tell me Einstien, did you defy the program because it was "wrong" ? Or did you elect to be the nonconformist for political reasons, and act out of rebelion and protest?

Your my fuckin hero dude! You stood up and made a difference! Or should I say, you sat down and made a difference...in the corner.

Yeah, we all had a choice. Comply with the demands of a flawed impossible program and somehow get through it, or sit on our ass in the corner and do nothing.

Whos the fucking pussy? Who's the mental lightweight, the guy in the corner biting people and begging for a straight jacket, or the children who look adversity in the face and challenge it by  participating in a concept that doesnt seem to have any rewards?

You my friend are a fucking brillant man. Choosing to sit in the corner and defy the unjust world of therapy while all of us challenged a unwinable, unrewarding, twisted system and came out the other end with one thing. The ability to say "I did it"

"What" we did doesnt matter Einstein, its the fact that it was done.

Who got fucked?

The miserable puke who sat in the corner and elected to face no challenge at all, worthy or not.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »
or was it me, the one who left after a few months   :rofl:   :grin:  :grin:  ahahahahaha

I will tell you Klink (or Schultz, which one were you?), i defied the program, maybe not  because it was the greatest evil or wrong i've ever seen in my life, your right. you view it as a 'flawed'. FLAWED? i'm sorry, a car with a chip in the paint is 'flawed', elan was fucking fucked up!!
okay, okay, you're 100% right; me sitting in the corner didn't change anything. THAT was my goal you fool. i walked out the same person i came in as, maybe fucked up a little, a little anti-social, or whatever else, but thats me, and i realized i wouldn't change it, even if i thought it would make me feel better. because along with my problems, i got a lot going for me, at least in part because i didn't LOSE them in elan.

I *ACTUALLY* challenged a unwinable, unrewarding, twisted system and came out the other end with one thing. The ability to say "I DIDN'T do it"

Who got fucked?
you did. in the mouth and asshole by elan. maybe because you like it. maybe because your weak; but don't come claiming you fought for anything. keep on sucking, it'll get you far in life, might get you more than that pizza and soda, but i'll keep on keeping on, whether i win, lose, or have fucks like you hate me.

(ps- don't say my way didn't work either, i left what, 5? 10? 20 months BEFORE you did? what?)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »
Pink was prolly the guy who acted like he was crazy to try n get out.  Shit eatin grabbing the men and being overall weak in the time of struggle.  Shows that in reality your not a good person to have on your side.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
"he followed an order
because in the past,
he refused and was forced
by someone else

he didn't like the order
didn't believe in it,
but in his weak mind,
he saw no toher way but to give in
or be forced to follow

i refused to follow an order
he tried to force that order onto me
because of his laziness, weakness, and unwillingness to put up a fight

i refused to be forced
i stopped him from carrying out
his order, and the order was not
forced on me.

i broke one cycle
one cycle out of hundreds
he realized that i could not be forced
and he never tried to force another order on me"

say whatever you want, and want whatever you say   :wink:   you criticize my methods, but you can't judge me. what do you really have against me? acting insane, a little crazy? - there's enough of that going around for everybody, but i'm not going to water my thoughts down because some punk in a paper bag has some great revelation about my reality

-selavie

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
nah, that's alright

when you accept authority,
you become authority

i'll leave the boards for awhile
 :wave:  i love you all

-Mister Pink
{andy puleo}