Author Topic: For Ottawa  (Read 8163 times)

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
For Ottawa
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
All this concern for how much time I have to spend of the site--you must be a much slower typer, reader, or writer than I am, I don't spend much time at this at all. It never occurred to me before, maybe some posters are spending hours over things that really take others a couple of minutes now and then.

But since you've offered me a reality check, let me send one back to you: this is a public site.

I've read a couple of your other posts, you seem to think that you are some kind of a site policeman, and that it's your job to tell people when to leave the site and what they make "dare" to say.

Time to realize that you are not.

I haven't the time to explain why I post here in detail or why I check in here, I've explained it in past posts if you are interested. And overall, I've gotten some great information and made some great contacts.  So no, I'm not going to stop posting here from time to time.

Look, you're the one who contacted me, if you don't like my ideas, why don't you just ignore me, and my posts.  Then you won't be bothered by what I have to say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Bill Valentine

• View Profile
For Ottawa
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
Ottawa, our QUEEN!! Where are those print-outs? I'm ready to go after ANYONE who would besmirch the name of CEDU!!! I serve HE WHO LIVES IN ETERNITY!! I serve KING MEL!!!

On 2004-08-01 17:59:00, ottawa5 wrote:

"Well, I imagine that you are out there, whether you say you only come here rarely or not, you seem to respond pretty readily when I post about you.

The good news is that you had the insight and realization that your post of earlier in the day was very, very unprofessional.

The bad news is that others saw it before you had the presence of mind to delete it, and I had the presence of mind to print it out.

Have a very nice evening!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f only I had just a little more time with them...