Author Topic: i wonder....  (Read 1077 times)

Offline BearsFan4Life

• View Profile
i wonder....
« on: July 23, 2004, 06:49:00 AM »
some of us hated elan, some of us loved it.  I wonder why this is so? The numbers seem about a few really loved it, a few really hated it, most have just moved on.  Why are those of us who are in a extreme so devided? Did we go to different programs? no. So then what made some of us love it and some hate it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i wonder....
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
i think the people who loved the program had no place to go , or was abused at home so it seem liked a better place  then home... then those who hated it had a life at home, had friends had a family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i wonder....
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
I was livin on the streets and with friends before I was caught and sent to elan,just to end up on the street after I got out.I would have preferred to just take a ged than to endure crazy school for a year and a half.I was exactly the same when I got out as when I got in.My adjustment to society consisted of not pretending to be Col.Klink,or Schultz or whoever those twisted babysitters from hell whanted me to be.
     When I was there no-one loved Elan.Not even the staff in my opinion.To say some people loved it is baffling to me as that was not my experience.The only people I have ever heard praise the program are in some way filling a personal need and are dependent on elan in some way.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
i wonder....
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »
again, someone hits the nail right on its head. elan is not deserving of either our love or hate. elan is a corporation, it's main philosophy is making money. however, it employs extreme methods, and skips the foreplay of flirting with cultism and torture and gets right to it. while an oil company or defense contractor may be a soulless corporation, elan corporation profits off of EVIL and gussies it up with boatloads of good intentions. The staff is who anger should be directed towards. if it came down between ANY OTHER JOB and working at elan, i'd take the former. They have a choice. their choices negatively affected thousands of kids over the years yet they continue. The next degree of blame lies on some of the students. The ones i hate so very much, the ones who let elan fuck them in the mouth and ass. Not the 12 years old girl who is truly FORCED to move up and buy into, but the 15,16,17,18 year olds who couldn't take the heat and wait to sign out, so they just inflicted it onto others. The 22 year old heroin addict who's rich daddy  using elan as a life-support system because he'll die as soon as he hits the street. i hope that shit eats at them. However, their degree of blame falls far short of the staff. in fact, fuck blame, it's called responsibility. but nobody, nobody loves elan in their heart. maybe some may say that because of their dependancy, because if they admit elan was just a long and expensive and mentally and physically draining FRAUD, their fragile little minds might collapse (or do whatever the elan-bots do to self-destruct)

MOVE ON BABY!  :razz:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan