Author Topic: Out of curiosity: CEDU late eighties vs. CEDU 2000s  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of curiosity: CEDU late eighties vs. CEDU 2000s
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
Students don't kid yourself.  The name of the game at CEDU is "Heads in Beds."  The staff could really give a shit if you are in agreement or not.  If your not, it gives them an outlet for their own emotional baggage to come out.  Any staff who really cares about kids leave within the first year.  

Latresa is the worst.  She is in debt up to her eyeballs, and she's on drugs.  You think she cares if you unfortunate underlings get any help from her.  The only people being fooled at CEDU are the parents, and if you think the students are underground, you should see how underground the staff are.

CEDU is a cesspool, though I have little sympathy for most students who end up there or for parents dumb enough to send their child and their money there.  I know a lot of people who have survived CEDU, I being one.  If we are lucky, it will be the worst thing in life we have to survive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Out of curiosity: CEDU late eighties vs. CEDU 2000s
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 09:41:00 PM »
I really liked the last post by anonymous.  That is very true.  If we are lucky, it will be the worst thing in life we have to survive.  Very true.  If we are lucky.  P.S.- Fuck what the parents take seriously.  If they don't investigate thouroughly how their money is spent at CEDU and how their children are truly being treated, well like I say fuck them.  Damn, I could use $5900 dollars extra a month.  Maybe I should start an emotional growth school.  How long would it last?  Not long.  I don't believe in brainwashing.  I believe in keeping a free spirit of individuality.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »