Author Topic: We need your help  (Read 2829 times)

Offline snowhite

• View Profile
We need your help
« on: July 26, 2002, 11:30:00 PM »
If anyone form SAFE is fearful of being found out ,just post anonymously. No one will be much the wiser. SAFE is in under some tense times right now. So now is the time to voice your story. They can not harm you anymore, do not let fear that they so readly instill, keep you from opening up.

We are here to help you. You will be heard and supported and know that many of us have been where you are today. We understand.

Talk to us or Ginger and I will have to continue having an ongoing two way post/reply.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MommaDebi

• View Profile
We need your help
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 11:08:00 PM »
While I have not experienced SAFE, as a parent or a child....I would love to assist in  bringing their abuses to the public's eye.

I read in an earlier post that you and your son were a part of a picket in June 02 (?). I would be happy to lend my support both physically and emotionally.

I am an ex-Seedling from Spring 73-'74, So I do have first hand knowledge of the pain and anguish these programs cause within a child and a family.
debi

Thanks
debi
...every five years I look back on my life and have a good laugh...\" {Indigo Girls~~ \"The Watershed\"}

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
We need your help
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2002, 04:56:00 AM »
I grew up here in Orlando and got sent to straight st. pete in feb. of 81. Being from O town they were organizing the orlando group while I was in there. My druggie friend before straight steve mead became the premiere orlando staff member and I beleive was the first one. Later on in life he became a multi millionare and then killed a girl on the way home from a bar and then the irs got him for tax evasion. Long story but true. If I can help in anyway let me know straight has caused to much damage and needs to be stoped.

Offline SLAM

• View Profile
We need your help
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2002, 08:15:00 PM »

Offline SLAM

• View Profile
We need your help
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2002, 08:34:00 PM »
Holy Crap Man!!!
Steve Mead Killed a girl...Dam...That jerk used to be someone I sort of was brainwashed to look up to.  I am a 7 stepper gone 12 stepper while in the O-town Straight in 87' thru 89. Amy Zimmerman(damn she was hot!!) and Steve were both the Sr. Staffers when I went in...I became a 5thphase trainee, then Jr. then Sr/Jr. staff asshole later...then relapsed, went in for a refresher, then back on staff...What the hell were these people thinking, that they had a 90% success rate... Look at my failure...Oh and Steve Meads too...My whole EFFING life has been caos since straight...anger problems..many relapses...domestic violence...failed marriages...all thanks to StRaIgHt!!!  Thank God I found Jesus to help keep me sane..At least I didn't kill nobody..Thank God!!  Keep you Head on Fellow Starighters...Sign Sincerely..."The phaser who escaped from the time-out room thru the ceiling & into the Kitchen and OUT THE DOOR>>>FREEDOM...CRAP  they caught me and SLAMMED me on the floor... HENCE THE NAME>>>SLAM

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
We need your help
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2002, 09:59:00 AM »
Welcome, Slam. Who's Steve Mead and what's the story? Was this recent?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes