Author Topic: The Seed did help people  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Seed did help people
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »
The Seed helped a lot of people too. Obviously there were some in positions of some authority who shouldn'y have been. I also don't think 11 year olds should have been there either. I was 18, had already lived on the street for 2 years and two winters in Connecticut sleeping on park benches in 17 degree weather and blizzards, and before that had been forcefully (literally) put in three successive mental institutions by my parents who thought, somehow, they were helping me, before returned to Boca Raton at age 18. If only you knew of the things I experienced and saw there. I'd been on heroin, cocaine, speed, mesc, mushroons, dropped liquid acid in my eyes as well as shot it, and all the rest, and the Seed did indeed help me save my life. Some of the people at the Seed later died as a result of the drugs they had done before. I respect the fact that many unpleasant things happened to some, but you should also respect the fact that it helped a lot of people. One person at this site has already called me a "fucking moron" for saying the Seed helped me. That person doesn't know a thing about me but judged me as a bad person for saying I was helped. For the person who was humiliated with naked beltings in your Seedling foster home, all I can say is that you'll have to get over it. How can I say that? How do I know what you went through? Well, the actions were different, but I was molested at knifepoint by a man when I was 12 years old, in Newport, RI. I had a choice after that, to let it get in my way for the rest of my life and use it as the best excuse for screwing up, or get over it and get on with my life. Kinda the same approach I used 6 years later when the courts put me in the Seed. I was there for 15 months. Respect isn't a breach of discipline, which means that people in a position of authority should respect those in their care, even if they are junior, and try their best to keep them from serious harm. I later used that philosophy during my navy career. When I was selected to staff after 8 months I practised what I preached and, like Clay, Pete, Susie and others, tried to put smiles rather than fear and terror in peoples faces. If that was not your experience in the Seed then all I can say is make the best of anything you may have learned that was positive and pay it forward. Leave the world a little better than you found it for having had you in it. The only negative thing I have never getten over was John Underwood, but that was for something that happened in 3rd grade back in upstate NY 42 years ago (1959)!

:karma:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Seed did help people
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »
Scientology helped a lot of people too. Obviously there were some in positions of some authority who shouldn'y have been. I also don't think 11 year olds should have been there either. I was 18, had already lived on the street for 2 years and two winters in Connecticut sleeping on park benches in 17 degree weather and blizzards, and before that had been forcefully (literally) put in three successive mental institutions by my parents who thought, somehow, they were helping me, before returned to Boca Raton at age 18. If only you knew of the things I experienced and saw there. I'd been on heroin, cocaine, speed, mesc, mushroons, dropped liquid acid in my eyes as well as shot it, and all the rest, and Scientology  did indeed help me save my life. Some of the Scientology people later died as a result of the drugs they had done before. I respect the fact that many unpleasant things happened to some, but you should also respect the fact that it helped a lot of people. One person at this site has already called me a "fucking moron" for saying Scientology helped me. That person doesn't know a thing about me but judged me as a bad person for saying I was helped. For the person who was humiliated with naked beltings in Scientology  foster home, all I can say is that you'll have to get over it. How can I say that? How do I know what you went through? Well, the actions were different, but I was molested at knifepoint by a man when I was 12 years old, in Newport, RI. I had a choice after that, to let it get in my way for the rest of my life and use it as the best excuse for screwing up, or get over it and get on with my life. Kinda the same approach I used 6 years later when the courts put me in the Seed. I was there for 15 months. Respect isn't a breach of discipline, which means that people in a position of authority should respect those in their care, even if they are junior, and try their best to keep them from serious harm. I later used that philosophy during my navy career. When I was selected to staff after 8 months I practised what I preached and, like Clay, Pete, Susie and others, tried to put smiles rather than fear and terror in peoples faces. If that was not your experience Scientology then all I can say is make the best of anything you may have learned that was positive and pay it forward. Leave the world a little better than you found it for having had you in it. The only negative thing I have never getten over was John Underwood, but that was for something that happened in 3rd grade back in upstate NY 42 years ago (1959)!

there, now do you think the post is more relevant?  Does one person's opinon about scientology legitimize the obvious cultic problems with the organization?  does your opinion about how the Seed "saved" you mean diddly shit to people who suffered for years, lost their families, jumped off the skyway bridge after 'graduating', and generally thought they were worthless after their experience?

get your head out of your anus and take a look at what type of animal you really were involved in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
Quote from: "Warrant"
The Seed helped a lot of people too. Obviously there were some in positions of some authority who shouldn'y have been. I also don't think 11 year olds should have been there either. I was 18, had already lived on the street for 2 years and two winters in Connecticut sleeping on park benches in 17 degree weather and blizzards, and before that had been forcefully (literally) put in three successive mental institutions by my parents who thought, somehow, they were helping me, before returned to Boca Raton at age 18. If only you knew of the things I experienced and saw there. I'd been on heroin, cocaine, speed, mesc, mushroons, dropped liquid acid in my eyes as well as shot it, and all the rest, and the Seed did indeed help me save my life. Some of the people at the Seed later died as a result of the drugs they had done before. I respect the fact that many unpleasant things happened to some, but you should also respect the fact that it helped a lot of people. One person at this site has already called me a "fucking moron" for saying the Seed helped me. That person doesn't know a thing about me but judged me as a bad person for saying I was helped. For the person who was humiliated with naked beltings in your Seedling foster home, all I can say is that you'll have to get over it. How can I say that? How do I know what you went through? Well, the actions were different, but I was molested at knifepoint by a man when I was 12 years old, in Newport, RI. I had a choice after that, to let it get in my way for the rest of my life and use it as the best excuse for screwing up, or get over it and get on with my life. Kinda the same approach I used 6 years later when the courts put me in the Seed. I was there for 15 months. Respect isn't a breach of discipline, which means that people in a position of authority should respect those in their care, even if they are junior, and try their best to keep them from serious harm. I later used that philosophy during my navy career. When I was selected to staff after 8 months I practised what I preached and, like Clay, Pete, Susie and others, tried to put smiles rather than fear and terror in peoples faces. If that was not your experience in the Seed then all I can say is make the best of anything you may have learned that was positive and pay it forward. Leave the world a little better than you found it for having had you in it. The only negative thing I have never getten over was John Underwood, but that was for something that happened in 3rd grade back in upstate NY 42 years ago (1959)!

:karma:
I believe the person who was humiliated and tortured by having other teenagers whip him has committed suicide. Am I correct? I suppose he will not be getting over it. He is dead because he was tortured in the Seed. Another human the Seed murdered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:01:55 PM »
The seed sucked. If you don't know that then your still brainwashed. I was there for over 5 years and still deal with the issues implanted upon me by Art, Libby, John, ginger, cookie, terry meyers, etc. I was made to have a total hysteractomy at the age of 17, sexually abused, mentally abused and brainwashed. I only new what "love and acceptance" was by Arts interest in me or his physical abuse. He kicked me once so hard I bled from my rectum for weeks. I was "down" when I was treated like crap and okay when I was given "smiles and pats" It sucked. I still have times when I question my position in life based on approval as a result of what happened there. I left in the dark of night to escape. When I did I was working with a "seedling" who went to the president of the company I worked for and told him EVERYTHING about me. Thus causing dissention and distrust on my job. Thankfully he allowed me to continue working and it evolved into a great ten year span where I proved the Seedling wrong. I have forgiven those evil people but I will never forget what they did to me. The names I was called the self degregation the dispicle way I was talked to. The emotional abuse was horrendous and I allowed it becuase I thought I deserved it for smoking pot. The seed and Art, John Libby and all the others hopefully will one day pay dearly for the lives they destroyed, affected and maimed. Anyone who  thinks that experience was good is crazy! I know I lived it. Thank God I am free today from that torture.

Happy and sane in NC.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 02:54:07 PM »
:blabla:

John Underwear, For you to disrespect and denegrate MY experience at the SEED shows me just how mean spirited and screwed up you still are. You're not worth functional people's time! Blame your f*cking parents for puttying you in the SEED, and your own f*cking self for your own problems then and today. Take responsibility for yourself, you f*cking coward.

u r so full of shit it's coming out your ears, and so are the two other repliers. Your low self esteem still manifests itself today, and you still blame others for your problems. Oh waaaaaaa! "Feel sorry for me because I feel sorry for myself for a bad experience I had 35 years ago." What pussies. I didn't realize how much until now. What a loser! Get over it u weak assholes. Jeez, u guys must be something in life today huh? Waaaaaaaa.

Pathetic

:roflmao:  :fuckoff:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 03:03:03 PM »
Oh, you're also a bunch of plagerizing pricks.

Also happy and sane in NC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
One person at this site has already called me a "fucking moron" for saying the Seed helped me.

Make that two people----you are a FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
Thanks, Warrant, for the free therapy session. I know my Mom and Dad shelled out big bucks to get that kind of treatment for the five of us no-good-dirty-rotten-druggie-kids back in the day. And here you are, 'giving back' and providing the same high quality therapy online for free. What a guy....

Make it three... :beat:  :cheers:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 08:54:13 AM »
Warrant,don't give credit where credit's not due.These programs,while many times removing the symptoms,never address the real issues and add a few more themselves.For example,after you're horrible,unwarranted,undeserved trauma at the  age of twelve,you needed therapy right then and there.This incident was NOT your fault in any way and the only responsibility you had was to move forward.I experimented with a multitude of drugs as well before entering Str8 and was not addicted to any of them.I believe this to be the case with you as well because if you really were an addict,as some are,you would still be battling it today with or w/o the Seed.Believe that.The addicts still face their addiction even after these warehouses because there is NO cure if that is the issue.As an abused child who was led to believe that all of my problems before September,1977 was because of my drug use/abuse/experimentation(make your choice),all I can say is Str8 being closed down is a good thing.Not one of my real issues,except for needing more exercise by being a little overweight,was ever addressed in eighteen months.Your situation before the Seed was created as a reaction to a sick,unpunished crime and the lack of care available to cope with it,not you being a drug addict.Lies will never help you in the long run,believe that.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »
u r so full of shit it's coming out your ears, and so are the two other repliers.

Take your fucking cultspeak and shove it up your ass you fucking moron.  It don't fly in the real world.

Your low self esteem still manifests itself today, and you still blame others for your problems

Spoken like a true cultist!  As Antigen said, you learned well didn't you?  All that money for this brand of crazy.  Wow.  You're still there.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa