Author Topic: TO ALL  (Read 1727 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
TO ALL
« on: July 16, 2004, 02:00:00 AM »
I must regretfully state that I cannot dwell as much here anymore.  Though I will check out fornits every week or so, I must put the B.S behind me and keep on keepin on.  I realize now that the dwelling needs to stop, and i must focus on the atainable; and true friends., to prevail.  Everyone I have grown close to here hopefully has my email and please corespond with me through it.  I am passing the keys to the elan site I started on to Beth.  But my focus now sucks and needs to progress.  Its time to kayak, ride my bike tour the kids around to the last phish shows and get away from here.  No offense, but man this place has turned into aa serious habit.  Kicked smoking butts :smile:  i can kick elan too.  I'll still randomly post once a week or so but not as much anymore.  I love this site but its not healthy to a certain extent, its all in moderation with everything though.  Whatever.  I love all you kids.  email me anytime you want but i gotta chill out with the old ass elan memories for a while.  This isnt some sappy stupid ass goodbye, just givin a heads up that I wont be round here much or any other elan site anymore. cept the tactius realm. :tup:

SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 07:18:00 AM »
Good ridence stupid stale idiot

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
Gawd leave him alone already

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »
i wonder every day....sometimes, why i waist my time, writing... Some times the responces here are immature or else theres alot of weird types of back and forths. Yet, some how, reading peoples posts, are interesting to share simular experiences with, people who went through "The Elan Experience" too...and now, we are out, and can write about it, cuss about it, and talk about it, and we are not asking someone to " be aware" or worry about getting  "slips dropped on us" or a VR for glamorizing about anything. But, I do agree with SYN, it has gotten a little boring here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2004, 02:40:00 AM »
On 2004-07-16 04:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Good ridence stupid stale idiot"

How predictable was that? Geez, I would have bet everything I own and my dog too that this post would come up after Syn said farewell.  

Stupid stale idiot. How many fucking times are you going to write that before you realize, its stupid and stale? you idiot.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 02:45:00 AM »
Funny but I couldnt find the word "ridence" in any dictionary...even the white trash punk homie niggas reference guide to smak says that aint no word.

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2004, 03:08:00 AM »
Please don't even read this if you think it's mushy, but i remember elan very well, I still talk to danielle and toby and katherine holter and Jason, I love them like they are my sisters and brothers. There is so much from elan that I hated, but so much that was sooooooo funny.  Like ryan blaire taking the huge jug of gatorade for the soccer team, and pulling his sleeve all the way up to use a normall spoon and stick his entire arm in the gatorade. Everyone was like WTF? But it was funny, no one booked him and the soccer team drank it. I was passing over a river today and I thought of the white water rafting trip.  It was fuuuuun. And I don't get a chance to do that anymore. We had some fun ass trips, canoeing and boston. Let's try and think of the posotive!?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2004, 04:34:00 AM »
Maybe all the hate for Elan comes from the absence of the good things that happened there when you get out and they dont happen at that magnatude any more?

I made some great friends and have probobly never laughed quite as hard as I did when I was there.

There were so many unique and awesome people in Elan its amazing to see everyone consistantly speak of the bad ones.

Is there anything better than trying so hard NOT to laugh, like in a GM or a VR, and finally saying to hell with it and letting go... I remember times when specific people intentionally tried to make me laugh because I had a loud funny laugh. Got me in trouble a few times.

Theres so few good memories of Elan that all this BS negative crap casts a shadow upon it. I'd prefer to remember the good stuff if anything, and to hell with the rest.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
TO ALL
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »
On 2004-07-16 23:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Funny but I couldnt find the word "ridence" in any dictionary...even the white trash punk homie niggas reference guide to smak says that aint no word."

:tup:
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"