Author Topic: Kelly Smith???  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Christy

• View Profile
Kelly Smith???
« on: July 24, 2002, 04:16:00 AM »
She was my only oldcomer, after a few days with Erica B.  It is because of her compassion that I "slid by" and onto 2nd phase with my BS "behavior problem."  She wasn't a malicious power-hungry olcomer out to get me, she was a friend, as was her family.  My life could have been different if it weren't for her.  I think I heard I hold the record for shortest program ever... THANK YOU KELLY! ( and shame on me for staying on staff like a schmuck)  DOes anyone know anything about Kelly?
Christy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Kris

• View Profile
Kelly Smith???
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 08:37:00 AM »
Christy,
So you were diagnosed behavior problem? I thought they had given you a drug problem diagnosis despite your lack of drug use. You were Kelly's newcomer & you graduated before her? That must have been very painful for her. I remember during my first week or so, she was on 5th phase & we were having some rap where they were making us really motivate hard & she came up & whispered in my ear "Motivate really hard & I'll be your best friend." That was such a sweet & "Kelly" thing to say. I was her newcomer for awhile & I agree, she was a great person & had a great family. I remember her cute little sister sleeping in the bare room with us & her brother sleeping on the couch because it was only a 2 bedroom apartment.
Did you ever see her graduate, Christy? Was she pulled? Her older brother was a Straight St. Pete graduate & it seemed like her family was pretty die-hard. I hope she is doing well.
Kris

Offline Christy

• View Profile
Kelly Smith???
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 10:54:00 PM »
I don't know, I think she may have been pulled - I was still there but fuzzy on it.  Her lil sis (Rachel??) and her brother - so nice and realdy to play with us or laugh etc. and be a part of things.  
I went in Behavior and rotted a little while (at Erica's then Kellys) and then was repeatedly blasted that no kid's parents went to the extent to lock them up for behavior and I am FOS and blah blah blah blah.  (At that point all I recall is Lulu, Kelly and Janent Ar*n*witz as Behavior Problems, back then it meant acting out physically etc - later came Irene Hud*s etc) - which didn't apply to me - they just didn't know what else to call me because I refused to admit more than a few times w/ alcohol and 2ce with pot on intake - it was just to get me in and make my parents sign my ass up)  After a little while of that rotting and being blasted bs - I got smart - told true stories of my "rebellios acts" (lying, smeaking, smoking, getting drunk 2ce, cutting school...) and added in drugs - told them what they wanted to hear and maybe b/c the stories were true, they somehow miraculously bought it.  ANd, as I said, also b/c Kelly was telling them how well I was doing etc.
Email me again, lost your email