Author Topic: Abundant Life Academy Changes  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Paige

• View Profile
Abundant Life Academy Changes
« on: July 11, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »
According to Craig Rogers - John and Stasia Nielsen have decided to leave and start their own school. Craig has also opened a facility in the Czech republic and has some students there now. According to his own writings he seems to like the Czech Republic more so than Mexico. I do not know at this time what the status is of the students at ALA in Mexico whether they will be with ALA or with the Nielsens.  Does anyone have any information about this. apparently there has been a huge rift within the ALA structure and a rather large rift with some parents. Overall though I still do not have any hard facts of abuse or of what the law would call abuse anyway.
It certainly is not where I would want my niece but I haven't found a legal way to get her out yet so all I can hope for is that they treat her with the respect she is due and hope she is getting some sort of education especially since her parents never saw to her getting an education. Any info will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aige

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
The Czechs already closed a place didn't they?

Offline Paige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »
YES. It was a WWASP facility and the directors were up on murder charges. One of them has been missing and has not been found to face the charges.
aige

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »
On 2004-07-11 08:52:00, Paige wrote:

"According to Craig Rogers - John and Stasia Nielsen have decided to leave and start their own school. Craig has also opened a facility in the Czech republic and has some students there now. According to his own writings he seems to like the Czech Republic more so than Mexico. I do not know at this time what the status is of the students at ALA in Mexico whether they will be with ALA or with the Nielsens.  Does anyone have any information about this. apparently there has been a huge rift within the ALA structure and a rather large rift with some parents. Overall though I still do not have any hard facts of abuse or of what the law would call abuse anyway.

It certainly is not where I would want my niece but I haven't found a legal way to get her out yet so all I can hope for is that they treat her with the respect she is due and hope she is getting some sort of education especially since her parents never saw to her getting an education. Any info will be appreciated. "

What would your "niece" think if she knew how you have been bad mouthing her parents?  What would she think if she saw her name plastered over the web?  How would she feel to see you continually writing that she was not getting an education?

Offline Paige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
It is a fact that she was removed from school and it is a fact that her "home schooling" was more than minimal and it is a fact that people in her immediate family are aware of this.
aige

Offline Paige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
It is a fact that she was removed from school and it is a fact that her "home schooling" was more than minimal and it is a fact that people in her immediate family are aware of this.
aige

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 06:14:00 AM »
Again, you are trying to interfere with the decisions of the parents.  It is not your concern if they decide to home school her or put her in private school or put her in public school.  That is their right as the parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »

"According to Craig Rogers - John and Stasia Nielsen have decided to leave and start their own school. Craig has also opened a facility in the Czech republic and has some students there now. According to his own writings he seems to like the Czech Republic more so than Mexico. I do not know at this time what the status is of the students at ALA in Mexico whether they will be with ALA or with the Nielsens.  Does anyone have any information about this. apparently there has been a huge rift within the ALA structure and a rather large rift with some parents. Overall though I still do not have any hard facts of abuse or of what the law would call abuse anyway.

It certainly is not where I would want my niece but I haven't found a legal way to get her out yet so all I can hope for is that they treat her with the respect she is due and hope she is getting some sort of education especially since her parents never saw to her getting an education. Any info will be appreciated. "

There is no abuse.  That is why you can't find any.  It does not exist.  The girl, who is really not your niece, is being treated fine and doing well.  As far as her education, once again, you bear false witness.  She was being home schooled.  Just because it is not what you wanted for her, does not mean the education did not exist.  Please stop turning to the unsaved for your support.  You and I both know that you know better.   The status of the students is that they are fine.  They are safe and well cared for.  As far as the rift, as you do not have first hand information, then what you are doing is gossiping and spreading rumors.  All that matters is that God is in control.  As far as what you would want for the girl, that really does not matter.  What does matter, is that she is where her parents want her to be.

Offline Paige

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2004, 08:13:00 PM »
On 2004-07-14 16:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

There is no abuse.  That is why you can't find any.  It does not exist.  The girl, who is really not your niece, is being treated fine and doing well.  As far as her education, once again, you bear false witness.  She was being home schooled.  Just because it is not what you wanted for her, does not mean the education did not exist.  Please stop turning to the unsaved for your support.  You and I both know that you know better.   The status of the students is that they are fine.  They are safe and well cared for.  As far as the rift, as you do not have first hand information, then what you are doing is gossiping and spreading rumors.  All that matters is that God is in control.  As far as what you would want for the girl, that really does not matter.  What does matter, is that she is where her parents want her to be.   "

You make many assumptions that you have no first hand knowledge off. But that is your right. As far as the unsaved go doesn't the Bible have a word or two to say about not judging others. Guess you don't know about that or you are one of the "unsaved" also. I am leaving now and won't be back, just reporting the changes at the Academy that were reported in Craig's own writings and he said it was a conflict so get your facts straight and have a wonderful life.
aige