Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Lighthouse of northwest florida (fka VCA )/ Rebekah / Roloff )

VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY JAY FLORIDA

<< < (76/77) > >>

Wh??ter:

--- Quote from: "betty277" ---DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL?
--- End quote ---

I have contacts that tell me this is an excellent school with great academics.  I would recommend it highly.

Trekker Jag:

--- Quote from: "Wh??ter" ---
--- End quote ---

I have contacts that tell me this is an excellent school with great academics.  I would recommend it highly.

--- End quote ---

Whooter, just because the staff routinely and as a matter of course sodomize the kids there, doesn't make it an "excellent school with great academics".

Wh??ter:

--- Quote from: "Trekker Jag" ---
--- Quote from: "Wh??ter" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whooter, just because the staff routinely and as a matter of course sodomize the kids there, doesn't make it an "excellent school with great academics".
--- End quote ---

Link?  Source?  This school has a great reputation.  I don't know why your so angry, but you shouldn't tell lies about the school to suit your agenda.

Trekker Jag:
No one's lying about anything Whootie, we just feel like you'd be happier and less of a grouch if you finally accepted your gayness and came out of the closet.  Be proud of your gaiety, Whooter!  It's OK!  You're here, you're queer, we're used to it.........

Wh??ter:

--- Quote from: "Trekker Jag" ---No one's lying about anything Whootie, we just feel like you'd be happier and less of a grouch if you finally accepted your gayness and came out of the closet.  Be proud of your gaiety, Whooter!  It's OK!  You're here, you're queer, we're used to it.........
--- End quote ---

Bruce, try to keep the attacks to the proper thread.  I know you love to attack me over lies all the time, but the forum rules state you need to stay on topic.  Try not to ruin the experience for other readers just because you are having gay issues again.  If you didn't quit HLA after two weeks they could have helped you with those issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version