Author Topic: CEDU Hypocrisy  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU Hypocrisy
« on: July 12, 2004, 06:29:00 PM »
I'm sure most everyone here knows CEDU is full of hypocrisy.  Perhaps some of the best examples of this is in their so called "therapy".  One of the psychologists' theories they "use" (abuse) is Erik Erikson.

Dr. Erikson says that he hopes that there will be   a feeling in the public one day that
 "...the most deadly of all possible sins is the mutilation of a child's spirit."

Through their abusive techniques, CEDU does exactly the opposite of they say they do.  As the many examples on this forum show, they are NOT "The lesson, embodying what we teach."  BS.

Two dorms at BCA are named Martin Luther King and Thoreau's House. I assume that these dorms were nemaed becuase of the great contributions of these two men.  However, if both were alive today, they would puke at CEDU's twists on their philsophy.

Examples:

MLK (not specfically used in the CEDU program to my knowledge)
"One has a moral resposnibility to disobey unjust  laws.  I would agree with St. Augustine that an   'unjust law is no law at all'."
"Any law that degrades human personality is unjust." MLK was also an advocate for civil disobedience- what are agreements about?
-Conformity
-Control
-Power
-Obedience
I think King would be outraged that his name is used in this "school."

Who is the man behind civil disobedience?
Henry David Thoreau.
CEDU abuses of Thoreau:

RMA(or now NWA)'s Walden building-where many poor kids, including myself, were terrorized and brainwashed.  The pond below it is "Walden Pond."
The quest trail up in the woods is littered with signs with Throeau quotes.  A small cabin where kids on full-times used to sleep was called "Thoreau's cabin" if I rememeber right.
The Dreams workshop (and perhaps some others) rips off the guy.

I think Thoreau would be sickened by CEDU's abuse of his works and philsophy.

To end this post, another abused philsopher is Emerson.  The admin building at RMA(now NWA?) is name after him.  One of his quotes is used in the values.  
Some quotes from Emerson:
"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist... A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Sorry about the length of this...

What is CEDU about?
Students must obey all rules without question at all times.  It is about obedience to authority without question.  They tyr to fit everyone into their own little mold.  Conform. Conform.  Conform.

Would these great scholars really appreciate the abuse of their works in the process of trying to "help" children?  This abuse is vile and disgusting.  

Instead, as Emerson says, "Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world...

QUESTION AUTHORITY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
CEDU Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
yeah, I loved all the cute little names they gave out to buildings. Couldn't they have named them right???? Like
"This is the place where we eat shitty food, cooked by people that couldn't get a real fuckin job in a high school"
"this is the place we examine your life from our viewpoint, then tell you how you fuck it up every day"
and who could forget the "this is where we untrained staff make our observations and eat food that we said we sent home"
and what about "the building where we mentally rape and fucking torture your minds"
or "the room we give you a substandard education"
and what about "the room we spy on your phone calls while watching our big fucking watch until 15 minutes is up"

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
CEDU Hypocrisy
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »
Hell, you crack me up!

Although I gotta say, I like the food. Taco bars; roast beef and mashed potatoes, all that fat inducing comfort food.  I hate to say it was the only thing that got me through.

You did however, forget to mention the music. Actually, Neil Diamond's kid was there when I went there. I loved some of his music before I went there (its a family thing).  So when I went to CEDU, it just reminded me of being OUT so it wasn't too bad.)
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU Hypocrisy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 12:10:00 AM »
what year was diamonds kid there when i was there they played diamonds stuff for propheeet and they would complain that it was commercial and then they would turn around and pump that crap. typical cedu  say one thing do another  they had all kinds of famous kids  i heard paris hilton escaped in the 90's  i think wasserman sold the place in late 80's because he and allgood, now talk about a liar, could extort better in cascade school. there were kids who would not leave who could not function unless they were under the spell of allgood. they did not want to leave the friends they had made and allgood used that to manipulate others by ....well you can guess...some kids had criminal ties and could not be stopped by cops or they would not be able to stay so they would run away whenever the cops were called and allgood did not think that the laws applied to him and his flock. he thought his laws were all that mattered, he was just like oj simpson all he cared about was getting his way.
that liar danielle allgood would say "say it" all the time now we know it was trick but when you see that box you have to click to post  you really have to wonder if they are behind this website. they have the mentality to read gossip they used to lock up kids of celebrities, yap about the money they had and then trash them...if they are reading these posts which would not surprise us when you look at all the views then they should post a topic or reply unless they are the cowards they call everyone else who opens up with opinions