Author Topic: Parent\\\'s just throw there kids away  (Read 4020 times)

Offline Robert

• View Profile
Parent\\\'s just throw there kids away
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
I think this is the real deal.

Just gives some insight into their  view of their kid is all
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »
If it is the real deal then I dont feel it.  Cmon, just got here and already battling with paul by post #5 calling. him a penis wrinkle???  Who's parent does that? would anyone elses? I would hope to god not.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
kids that end up at Elan . This gives  ya some insight into that!!

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2004, 11:22:00 PM »
I am a realist. I see things the way they are. I do not live in denial. I called my son that because that is what he WAS! He is no longer. Please don't criticize my honesty. As for paul st john, he is foul mouthed, insulting, sad excuse for a human. He passes judgment on people without any idea or information about the circumstances. He is a mean bastard. Accusing ME of drinking, screwing,and throwing my child away. My son ran away because he didn't like any rules. He refused to attend school. There is so much more, but I don't need to share with everyone. He was throwing himself away. I had to find him. This is why I say, PAUL IS A MEAN SAD CREEP, and a penis wrinkle....By the way, I didn't just get here. I was prevoiusly posting with my initials.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »
well if you are a parent talk like that will only get you one kind of attention round here.  Though looking at your past anon posts, you seem to be genuine, but its easy to be fooled when you cant hear a voice.  Either way whats your focus here?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
I found this site several months ago. I was hoping to get some insight as to what goes on there. I have been to the school so much, and because my son has chosen to stay there now that he is 18, I cannot believe the horrer stories are happening ANYMORE. Not to discount that they DID happen in earlier years. I truly believe that to be true during certain years, such as when Art was there. What bothers me is all the ethinic,female genitel, and the other disrespectful, crude & vile comments. Venting is great, but there is no need to use offensive language like I find so often. When my 10 year old is around, I have to hide the screen and tell him there are words from angry people that I would rather not have him see. I was also hoping mabe to find some of my son's friends from elan before he gets home next month. I am not here to hurt or offend anyone, although I will not allow myself to be trashed. Strangers really cannot hurt my feelings because they have no idea who I am. I am a pretty good person, This is who I want and try my best to be. No angry nutcase can bring me down. I think there are only a select few,like pAUL sTjOHN, the person who wrote the title topic about ME. I guess he would rather have seen me leave my homeless son to die on the streets. What a dope! When you are left with few choices, you do what you have to to save the ones you love. It is hard to find a school that will take a kid that insists, he'll run away. So, when I get negetive feedback, I either ignore or reply depending on my attitude at the time. Synister, thank you for believing in me. I am sincere. I can't wait to pick up my son next month :grin: [ This Message was edited by: Llahsram on 2004-07-15 20:05 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
Most people's parents don't talk like that, if you actually talk like that to your kid, maybe that's why he's in Elan. And he is probably not signing out for fear that you will disown him and he will be homeless and have no college money, which is exactly what everyone in the house with me who was over 18 was doing. That's Elan's official policy, to encourage parents to disown their children for leaving the cult, I mean program. Some kids do deserve to be there, probably yours did. Some do not, and it's the parents who are fucked up, like mine. The person who started this post may or may not have deserved to be there, I don't know. But I have lost almost three years of my life simply because my father was violent, manic depressive, possibly borderline personality/psychotic, and my mother who won't stand up to him - I don't think I can really explain how that feels. If I had deserved to be sent there, maybe I wouldn't be so angry. And I actually have mental and emotional problems (which I get a SSDI check for)that technically would not have allowed me to be sent to Elan even by their own rules. Elan did not do shit to help me with any sort of relationship with my family, it only gave us something new to argue about.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 01:24:00 AM »
I am sorry that you ended up at elan if you didn't belong there. My son needed them. He is alive,healthy,educated and loving. They have given me back my beautiful child that I thought was lost forever! I don't agree with many of the things they do there, but when you are desperate, you have to weigh the good against the bad. I do believe he would not be alive today if  I had not sent him away from his surrondings.... I divorced  my son's father, because he is an alcholic, when my son was two. I raised him alone and remarried a few years later. My husband and I also have another son who is 10.We have a home, jobs, pets,and a nice circle of friends. My son was a boy scout,played sports,skiied and had many friends. He did always struggle in school. ADHD, I have it too. I HATE IT ::heart::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »
i feel the same way you do . i will never forgive my parents for sending me there, but i still love them they are my parents.  I was not a voilent person or a drug abuser. honstly my dad made up lies.. because he never wanted a girl.. all three of my brothers were ahell of alot worse then me..  never once did they get into trouble.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
No one fucking needs elan you psycho bitch. Wait till your son comes home and bashes yer head in with a sledge hammer just like Jeff Ortiz. Funny thing is that shocked no one. We were all like, oh he killed his mom, yeah I'd kill mine too for putting mr here, yer fucked and yer son is currently brainwashed. Hehehehe have a fun fuure decade as you watch him slowly lose his mind

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
On 2004-07-25 07:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No one fucking needs elan you psycho bitch. Wait till your son comes home and bashes yer head in with a sledge hammer just like Jeff Ortiz. Funny thing is that shocked no one. We were all like, oh he killed his mom, yeah I'd kill mine too for putting mr here, yer fucked and yer son is currently brainwashed. Hehehehe have a fun fuure decade as you watch him slowly lose his mind

"

No, I guess we're not all alike. I would never imagine bashing my mother or anyone else in the head with a sledge hammer. I also wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I wouldn't kill anyone. I also didn't (and won't) slowly lose my mind over a decade.

Doing and saying things like that is for people with sick twisted minds. Hardly any of us are like that. Jeff Ortiz was. It sounds like you also are. But most of us here like all "normal human beings" aren't. You should go see a psychiatrist about that rage. You need help.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
Thanks for the support? Kind of. But to the nut case who wishes to have my son bash my head in with a sledge hammer, I do pitty you. You should see someone about your anger. It is very unhealthy. You did not belong at elan. You should have been in a physc ward. The simple fact that you would have rather seen my son DIE, or him kill me is sick. Why do you have a bag over your head anyway. Are you paranoid also? Medication can help you. I truly hope you can get the help you need. If you cannot afford it, most towns have a counciling center and they can point you in the right direction. By the way, My son turned 18 in February. He could walk out anytime he wants. He graduated in June. He stayed on for the summer because it is much easier for him to learn with such small classes. I wish you well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2004-07-25 13:35:00, Llahsram wrote:

"Thanks for the support? Kind of. But to the nut case who wishes to have my son bash my head in with a sledge hammer, I do pitty you. You should see someone about your anger. It is very unhealthy. You did not belong at elan. You should have been in a physc ward. The simple fact that you would have rather seen my son DIE, or him kill me is sick. Why do you have a bag over your head anyway. Are you paranoid also? Medication can help you. I truly hope you can get the help you need. If you cannot afford it, most towns have a counciling center and they can point you in the right direction. By the way, My son turned 18 in February. He could walk out anytime he wants. He graduated in June. He stayed on for the summer because it is much easier for him to learn with such small classes. I wish you well."

Believe me, my parents are fucked up, but I didn't kill them. Jeff Ortiz did not kill his mother because she sent him to Elan, but because he's crazy. Most people who got sent to Elan are angry at their parents, but how many other people killed them? None that I know of.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
Hi Art, Whats with the last comment? I was not trying to cause trouble or hurt someone. That was how I feel about someone who would call me names and write mean things about me when they don't even know me. Someone suggested that my son kill me. I think they should get some help. That was downight sick. Should I just ignore it? I'm not clear on your comment. I am not trying to antagonize anyone. Just defending myself. I think you know I am not evil or cruel. I just wonder why anonomous posters hide. Also, I know how much you hate elan, but I wish you could be more optimistic about my son. It is all I have left. I'll be picking him up in two weeks. Can't you be happy for us? What is my clear lack of skill?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »
I personally would like to see Llahsram son put Llahsram head in a hydralic press after she picks him up in a couple of weeks.

You support the fact that your son is being brain washed and think Elan is the answer, well it isnt, you are an asshole and a fuckin cunt for allowing your son to be housed and exposed in an unsafe enviroment.

You have alot of issues and you will eventially  burn in hell because of them.

Now go and do the right thing and free your son from the Evil that is Elan.