Author Topic: Glen Sutton Licking Students  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Glen Sutton Licking Students
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 04:38:21 PM »
I was also held down and licked by Glenn on a few occasions he stuck his tounge in my ear.I do feel the need to say that as far as staff go Glenn and Lisa were good peep.although,lisa never licked me.
I jumped when i first saw this posting.I can't believe someone else was licked by him, is there a chance he just has a tounge  disorder ????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
In the context of face licking. why it isn't strange there.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 04:48:10 PM »
I think I remember him doing that too. it was not malicious it was his way of getting you off of him, since he was one of the only staff you could wrestle around with. But that chit changes as he was not a power staff. It changes everything if one runs raps, they just should not also have any physical contact with students.
I just remember him telling my breath was smokey ( he was really new when smoking was cut out on March 29th 1989) and gross and instead of going away I decided to leap on him. He pushed me off, and licked my face. I said "gross", but we were both laughing as we got things together for last light.
I somewhat remember all this but it's one of those half memories. Though I'm sure I went out the back porch door, as smoking was the only reason to use that bit swinging wooden bay door in the (almost April!) winter.

But I have to say, I wouldn't have had anything bad to say about Glen, but...I didn't really know him though I think bodily fluids were exchanged...what a wierd wierd place that was.
It can't be the same...can it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange