Author Topic: Electric sauce  (Read 6653 times)

Offline MarenMaren

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 07:56:00 AM »
fungus[ This Message was edited by: MarenMaren on 2004-07-12 12:16 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »
Artman, So are you suggesting I should have left my son alone?  Homeless?, On drugs and stealing? What's up with that nonsence? I am grateful that I never read all this negitive crap prior to sending him there. Was there somewhere else you can sugget that would have been better? You aren't left with a lot of choices when your kid tells you he is going to run away if you send him to any school. He could be rotting in a grave now instead. Would that have been a wiser choice? What kind of a parent are you if you think the latter is a better choice.  That scares me in a big way. I understand they abused kids years ago, I am not discounting that! Even if they abused him, It can't be as bad as the alternative. He was pretty messed up and thought his life was normal. I've had him seeing shrinks since he was 7 years old. Yale child study ( they analized me instead), Meds, Nathropath DR. I would have tried a Witch DR if I thought it would have helped. Desperate times call for desperate acts. I wanted to kill him myself more times that I would like to recall. He was an asshole and did anything to piss me off (ODD). Try living with that in your house. He caused the entire family to argue every day because of the stress he caused.....Pretty sad to say about you first born child who you expected to go through school like every other kid. At that point, even if I thought they might abuse him, As sick as it sounds, I would have sent him anyway. He needed a major kick in the ass!!!!! He is a nice kid now. I've been alone with him, he doesn't like being there at all, but who would like all their freedom removed? I know he would like to date girls and have a normal life. He WILL get that chance, Thanks to elan. Remember what I said. He is 18 and could leave if he wanted. I am sorry for all of you who had horrific days and episodes there. It isn't my business, It is yours, and I am deeply sorry for you all. I hope you can all heal. Would your death have been a better choice? I am NOT SUGGESTING THIS but that is still an option for us all. I happen to love life. I have a great husband, 2 sons, my parents, siblings, a step family who are great, and some very close friends. Something everyone needs is a close friend who doesn't judge you. Please don't feel the need to tell me your horror stories, I have been reading this web site for a few months now. I think many of them are true and some are sensationalized. e'lan is a different place now. My son is learning and getting good grades. He is no longer an uneducated dope! Not the sharpest crayon in the box either, but I'll take this anyday over what I had. Don't cut my legs out from under me!! I MEAN THIS! I don't want to hear any crap from anyone, PLEASE! If you are still feeling wounded, It is time to move on and discuss this with someone who can help you  We cannot change our history, what we can do is learn who we don't want to be and rise above. Write letters to those staff members and let them know just how shitty they were and ask for an appoligy.  Yes some are dead and just know, they can never hurt another child again. Isn't it time to move on and focus on the future and the happy positive things in your lives?...HEY ARTMAN, Why did your parents send you there? They must have been pretty desperate. I dont have a lot of money, and I would offer a limb as barter if I could have my kid be a "normal person". :tup: I am afraid of when he comes home he will have no friends. He cannot go back to the old, and all the older "good kids" will be in college. Any suggestions? What did you do when you got out of there for friends? HEY, you didn't answer my question, WHY were YOU there, and how old are you? CCT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »
Hey CCT that goes for me too if ya ever want to talk Art can give you my email addeess.... The coca cola lady.... :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
clearly an elan troll....and most probably sharon herself, as art said...if you read it outloud..she sounds just like sharon terry ricci ...even the bad grammar & spelling. id love to know if she ever follows-up with you in person, art. somehow..i highly doubt youll hear from her. -
an innocent bystander

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
I think artman is the only one here that really experienced elan at its worst. There was another member here who stated during her stay at elan Marty dipped tampons in ketchup and taped them to her head.

during my time there was abusive language and rings, also there were shady staff members that were on drugs and one had sexual relations with an 17 year old resident, got her prego as well. She was only a few weeks from turning 18.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
Do tell what was your time and who was it that ended up pregnent? And by who?
I think most of us old timers recall some pretty fucked up shit. Not only Art.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
Do you really want to know? Dont let him come home going back to where you can from is the worst thing you can do take my word for it. If theres school or other place for him to go to get on it. Not all who went home fell but most do its just too hard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
1have top agree with that I was there at the ned of the seventies. Very screwed up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »
MID 70'S Thats when this happen what house? I might know you afterall.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »
If arts right and this is sharon fuck you and all your money hungry friends, its peoples lives you are talking about DONT OFFER TO FIX THEM IF YA CANT KEEP THE PROMISE!  :wave: SEE YA

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »
Dear innocent bystander, Your so smart. You guessed it. I am the real Sharon Terry. Is this what you live for, insulting people? Try getting a life. I am trying to talk to artman and you feel the need to post you bullshit. You criticize my spelling and grammer. Have you looked at yours dimwit. I didn't realize this was english 100 and you were grading my paper. Don't ever write to me or about me again or you can BITE ME.....genius. ::argue::  CCT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »
Don't ever write to me or about me again or you can BITE ME.....genius.  CCT

Now thats fummy (or you can bite me?) Where the hell did ya learn your ghetto... Your in need of some serious help there. :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »
Oh gross, Sharon Terry, man do you have any idea how rotten and crusty her pussy must look like? Hey sharon has the menapause and yeast infection doing? Do you let Marty Kruglik chow down on your box still after he is done back dooring you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
Artman, they don't bother me. You can tell what a moran is by the things they say. People that use words like that are of the lowest form of life. Taking up space and polluting society. I hope they don't have children because they will grow up damaged. Trailer trash, bigots raising the next generation of filth. I pitty them for their anger. People who I don't like, don't have the ability to hurt me, unless they come over and beat me up. But they can't. They don't know where I live... Oh Yeah,  I'm Sharon Terry so I must live in Maine... Yeah, thats right, Maine.  Thanks Art. Later, CCT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Electric sauce
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »
is a groundskeeper.

Check him out here:

http://www.hcs.nu/parents/facstaff.htm