Author Topic: Has anyone noticed?  (Read 5956 times)

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »
Hiya Jeff,
Nice to see ya still out here..are you in the Clearwater area, too? I think it would be waayyy cool to meet up with you guys! I wont be able to be in the area during the Conference, have to be back to work by then. I fly in on July 5 and will be staying at my favorite condo on the beach. If folks would like to get together, I am all for it!! Email [email protected]
Majik
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2003, 12:01:00 PM »
On 2003-04-04 09:07:00, Carmel wrote:
"Id also like to add that the Anon's post before me was pivotal in my decision to step off (as it was posted before), and is a perfect exmaple of what I am talking about.

This person is not hateful, cold nor uncaring.  Just honest.  After posting this they were jumped all over about taking responsibility for someone who may or may not be suicidal.  Im sorry folks, but if I were suicidal and I came into this forum and all I got was a big LOVE YA CARMEL LETS ALL SMILE AND HAVE  SONG! Well, I would probably off myself without passing go OR collecting 200 bucks.

"

Is that because the Anonymous poster is YOU? It sure sounds like it could be.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2003, 02:59:00 PM »
No, Im sorry. But it wasnt...and why would I reference a post of my own as part of my decision to remain in the background?  Thats rather questinable.  POssibly you are misundarstanding me.

The anon poster made this response to a new person coming to the board, and in response to it, was blasted for being cold and un-caring.  So I made posts of my own (not aonymously) and was blasted as well.

Regardless, maybe you should re-red my posts.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »
On 2003-04-06 11:59:00, Carmel wrote:

"The anon poster made this response to a new person coming to the board, and in response to it, was blasted for being cold and un-caring.  So I made posts of my own (not aonymously) and was blasted as well.

Regardless, maybe you should re-red my posts. "

Maybe you should re-read your posts.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2003, 10:51:00 PM »
Majik,
Hey meeting you would be cool.  Meeting Jeff B. again after 20 years too....Hope life is good Dream man.
Well, hearing that Safety net has been hijacked by the Jesus patrol, and the board has once again slid into funniness, I bet we will have to hunt for posts between the rants....
 Well, count me in for a few mohitos or 'ritas and some florida style fun. Maybe someone will bring a phat spliff.......
Bill H.
(not MetalGod Bill)...please don't try to save me anyone.
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2003, 11:29:00 PM »
Hey, Bill,
That will be great,We can get the Jerk, the Dreamman, and anyone else who wants to join us.  Just don't bring any of the Jesus Patrol to Clearwater.LOL Maybe I will even convince my buddy, Kris to fly down and meet up with us. She could use the break from the looneys too!
C
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2003, 12:59:00 AM »
I would so like to meet her....I bet we could talk shop for ever.  Never place multiple med heads in one area and expect to not hear about strange people, the things they do, and what oozes out afterwards...
Yum. Seperate as needed for pain.
Hey kris, do they let residents roam where you are?  Here we keep them chained in the basement next to the generators on their theoretical days off. All of ya come on down.  You know my email.
Bill H
PS  Where is James??
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline hedwigfan

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2003, 10:23:00 AM »
Residency is like being a head of Belgian endive or white asparagus--we never get to see the sun. Hell, it's a lot like being in Straight! :cool: Have many good medical stories.
ll this world is but a play
Be thou the joyful player
\"Maya\"  The Incredible String Band

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Has anyone noticed?
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2003, 10:32:00 AM »
My mother used to tell the best stories from when she was a resident. Like the guy that came walking in with a butcher knife sticking from his chest, or the guy whose girlfriend stuck a hatchet in his skull. The hatchet went right between both lobes and didn't hit anything important. They pulled the hatchet out and wrapped his head real tight. She said the guy walked out a few days later.

My sister told me about this guy whose girlfriend shot him in the head with a .22. The bullet didn't penetrate the skull and was sticking out of his forehead. I bet he had a whopper of a head-ache.

CL