Author Topic: hatred  (Read 803 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hatred
« on: June 10, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »
I was a Student at Wellspring Academy and while I
was there I actually thought about killing myself
for the first time. I think Bob Gluharef Deserves
to die a slow and painful death. While I was There I died alittle inside. All Iwanted to do was go home. But instead I was stuck in that hellhole. My name is Trent Clayton.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hatred
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:27:00 PM »
As I recall, Wellspring is the program that closed down not to long ago; under a great deal of controversy.
I hope you are able to put the experience behind you and set the hate aside. For your own sake.
I remember talking to them once upon a time. They wanted 40 grand up front for the first year.
Seems like it would be a really nice school with a price tag like that; but not so.
Do you feel like providing any details?
What was it that made Wellspring such a sad place for you?
Also, If you feel up to it, there are a few letters you could write that might help make a difference.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
hatred
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
On 2004-06-10 11:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I was a Student at Wellspring Academy and while I

was there I actually thought about killing myself

for the first time. I think Bob Gluharef Deserves

to die a slow and painful death. While I was There I died alittle inside. All Iwanted to do was go home. But instead I was stuck in that hellhole. My name is Trent Clayton."

Welcome Trent... I don't know Wellspring... I don't know anything about it.  I was in a synanon type program 20 years ago.  Many of us (all of us here??)  were, and we're still here.  Talk to us... and don't let the hellhole win - it doesn't deserve your life.
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hatred
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 10:10:00 PM »
hi trent, lisaG here. i'm so sorry you still feel this and i'm so sorry that things didn't happen faster to make it better for you. call me anytime, i still think about you and the other guys often. i stumbled upon this place via another student. as soon as i saw your name, well it sure brought back a lot of memories. sometimes life can suck, but always know that there is someone out there always, always rooting for you.
lisaG