Author Topic: Did anyone know Matt Russell?  (Read 5145 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Did anyone know Matt Russell?
« on: July 01, 2004, 07:17:00 PM »
He is such a mena spirited jackass. He was really creepy.... He told me in the Childrens propheet that he molested his dog. ::crybaby::  ::cheers::

I f you hate matt russel post here!

Oh and brandi elliot too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »
His dog?!?!?! No shit?!?!?! That big Newfounland or St. Bernard or whatever it was? What did he do to the dog? What an ass!!!

Brandi is just a bitch. Everyone hates her.

On 2004-07-01 16:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"He is such a mena spirited jackass. He was really creepy.... He told me in the Childrens propheet that he molested his dog. ::crybaby::  ::cheers::

I f you hate matt russel post here!

Oh and brandi elliot too!

"

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
oy... matt russell.
he was my team leader for a little while.  come to think of it, so was brandi (for like 3 weeks before she transferred to the hs).  
double oy.
what cold people they were... this one counselor that i was friends with said that matt russell discriminated against him to the max for being gay.  i loved how, at cedu, when you mentioned getting down with someone of the same sex, they would expect you to repent.  for some reason, gayness doesn't fit very well into their standard code of obedience. :roll:
RIP[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-07-01 20:02 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
Matt was my team leader. I was on the Pinnacle Team from 96-98. My name is Dylan Shore. If any of you guys know me, please shoot me a email to [email protected] Hell yea Matt was a fag. Seriously that man had no life, no family, nothing.

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2004-08-01 22:35 ]

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »
Fag, Faggot, Turd Burgler, Homo, Light in the Loafers, Cocksucker, Bitch-Blind.

They forced me to be nice to fags at CEDU. I say what I want when I want, forced us to accept them. Don't judge me, since you seem to be on a jesus trip. The only thing going up my ass is preparation H and a doctors fingers. Iraqi No-fly Zone, Hell on Wheel's No-Fly Zone, both patrolled by F-15E strike eagles

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 12:08:00 AM »
I meant finger.....  That would be the doc with a black eye and fat lip.....say that reminds me of an old joke

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 01:46:00 AM »
You know the weird thing? I'll bet pro-CEDU people reading these posts think the dog thing and other perversions are just blasphemy and lies to malign CEDU. I don't know about the person in the post (MR) but I do know that I was surprised about all the animal and poop fetishes that students and staff copped to.  In fact, I never expected to meet anyone who screwed animals in my life. I never even knew it really happened until people copped out at CEDU. Including staff.  I'll bet if I told my parents, the staff would have denied it.  Call me square, but bestiality is beyond comprehension.  

The gay stuff? Who cares? There is a difference between pedophilia and homosexuality.  

For all the crap staff was willing to address (when I was there) the weird thing was they put homosexulaity in this tight little box and students were not really allowed to address this issue.  I often wondered if it was because CEDU did not want to deal with this topic because it was too sticky for some parents. (Parents might pull out and CEDU loses $$).  Often in raps, the minute the gay card was pulled out, the facilitator would shut that thread down.  I remember one girl in Vision saying she saw two girls together in bed who were about to graduate.  Both of these girls were gay/bi but they were never allowed to really address this.  If you had gay experiences prior to CEDU it was seen as something to fix. The new girl was terrorized by the staff for reporting this... I really believe she was telling the truth, but staff did not want to mar their success stories so they bullied the tattletale. (The funny thing is that it really doesn't matter if it were true, the culture was set up to rat on eachother.)  

Was CEDU anti-gay or just unwilling to deal? I don't remember any out gay staff when I was there.

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 02:28:00 AM »
For pete's sake, Hell on Wheels! What is your problem?! I'm not on any jesus trip and I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I'm talking about simply not using an ugly word. It IS as bad as the "n" word. Why do so many people think it's okay to call someone a faggot, but would never use the "n" word?! I'm only asking that people be civil here. I've never attacked you here and I won't. I just don't see the need to use terms that are harmful to people.

On 2004-07-05 21:07:00, Hell on Wheels wrote:

"Fag, Faggot, Turd Burgler, Homo, Light in the Loafers, Cocksucker, Bitch-Blind.

They forced me to be nice to fags at CEDU. I say what I want when I want, forced us to accept them. Don't judge me, since you seem to be on a jesus trip. The only thing going up my ass is preparation H and a doctors fingers. Iraqi No-fly Zone, Hell on Wheel's No-Fly Zone, both patrolled by F-15E strike eagles"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 02:48:00 AM »
What is your big anti-H brigade about? Why do you care what sexuality someone is? If a gay person you are not interested in makes a pass at you, treat it the same way you would a straight person who did not interest you.  Ten bucks you don't have these prejudices against lesbian chicks!  It probably your favorite fantasy!

In any event, you come off as threatened. Maybe something happened to you. I don't know.  But your posts can be abusive.  

But go easy on me dude!

---Shanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 03:58:00 AM »
Former Cedu Counselor,

Very sorry i used the F word. Please accept my apology.

On 2004-07-05 18:21:00, former CEDU therapist wrote:

"Dylan, whether he is gay or not has nothing to do with his being a jerk or molesting his dog. "Fag" is an ugly word - it's as bad as the "n" word. Please don't use it! Thanks!

On 2004-07-05 18:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Matt was my team leader. I was on the Pinnacle Team from 96-98. My name is Dylan Shore. If any of you guys know me, please shoot me a email to [email protected] Hell yea Matt was a fag. Seriously that man had no life, no family, nothing."

"

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 11:47:00 AM »
damn, y'all...
do you hate me now because i'm into girls?
i'm a "fag"
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
SORRY, for having my own opinion. To answer the other questions, I don't hate lesbians, only when they don't include me :grin: but if I were a girl, I suppose I would like girls too. Now being a guy, I always wondered how the fuck two guys could actually get along without beating the shit out of each other. Goes to show that God/Evolution/magical powers/Allah/Messiah (hate to leave any religious groups out) has a funny sense of humor. Fun with DNA.
And we are getting seriously off topic. I don't even know who the hell Matt Russell is...... But I'll bet he's a dickhead. More off topic.... I want to find the biggest , meanest Bull-queer ever made and send him around to CEDU staff/ex-staff houses and hopefully he has AIDS too. I am an equal opportunity hater. Of course I won't  call him a fag.... He would be Mister Faggot, Sir :grin: I would march in a homo fucking parade wearing polyester if that happened. :razz:

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
he would cry if you'd called him a fag... actually, he'd scream.  he's incredibly homophobic.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 01:56:00 AM »
I knew Matt Russell. I went to CEDU from 2000-2002, and he came back to the middle school in 2001 or so. He was the biggest asshole I'd ever met... EVERYONE hated him except for a few kids who kissed his ass (some big oaf kid is the only one I remember). I'm not exaggerating, either, he was the most hated man I knew. Anyone else go to Middle School from 00-02?