Author Topic: Art Therapy?  (Read 8750 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2004, 02:23:00 PM »
Here two young ladys with extreme foot fettish tendencies find some theraputic relief...ahh thats much better.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »
A picture of Miller Newton getting his head blown off as soon as they show up in my ward with the fingerpaints. THEY SAID THEY WOULD GODDAMMIT!

Where the fuck"s my benzos?
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
We need a photo-shop doctored "portrait" of Miller Newton.. :lol:

I was thinking a good one would be one of his face 'done up' to resemble Satan..or maybe one of his head getting his head blown off..

Is there anyone out there who is up to this task?  :em:

Offline shawnarnow

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »
And Please if you are in the Tampa area feel free to enjoy my art...it is very theraputic you know. Old Virg just loved my art, so much I illustrated his book. So please enjoy my art

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
The American Art Therapy Association (AATA) is a national association dedicated to the belief that the creative process involved in the making of art is healing and life enhancing.    Founded in 1969 AATA is a not-for-profit organization of approximately 4,750 professionals and students that has established standards for art therapy education, ethics, and practice. AATA committees actively work on professional and educational development, national conferences, regional symposia, publications, governmental affairs, public awareness, research,    and other activities that enhance the practice of art therapy.
New: Cross-training: The Case for Creating the Next Generation of Art Therapy Credentials
By: Lynn Kapitan, PhD, ATR-BC, President

They actually have a fucking association for this....note it was fouded in the sixties, sounds like a bunch of flower children took wat too many acid trips to come up with this type of therapy. I'll bet it was formed in Berkley that place is full of whack jobs even to this day. Also note above..."Art Therapy Credentials" what the fuck 9is that a hit of acid...preferably blotter, an easle and some fucking clay? Hey look I am a art therapist ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab:: Give me a fucking Break PALEEEEZE
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-08-19 12:56 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2004, 09:55:00 PM »
On 2004-08-19 12:41:00, thepatriot wrote:

"  The American Art Therapy Association (AATA) is a national association dedicated to the belief that the creative process involved in the making of art is healing and life enhancing.    Founded in 1969 AATA is a not-for-profit organization of approximately 4,750 professionals and students that has established standards for art therapy education, ethics, and practice. AATA committees actively work on professional and educational development, national conferences, regional symposia, publications, governmental affairs, public awareness, research,    and other activities that enhance the practice of art therapy.

New: Cross-training: The Case for Creating the Next Generation of Art Therapy Credentials

By: Lynn Kapitan, PhD, ATR-BC, President

They actually have a fucking association for this....note it was fouded in the sixties, sounds like a bunch of flower children took wat too many acid trips to come up with this type of therapy. I'll bet it was formed in Berkley that place is full of whack jobs even to this day. Also note above..."Art Therapy Credentials" what the fuck 9is that a hit of acid...preferably blotter, an easle and some fucking clay? Hey look I am a art therapist ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab::  ::stab:: Give me a fucking Break PALEEEEZE
"

:rofl:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Acid alone is pretty good therapy IMO. Brought me much needed happiness. Never had the urge to produce art while on it though!
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2004, 10:10:00 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Art Therapy
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Somebody get me some crayola's and finger paints NOW!!!! I am feeling overcome with anger

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

History does not record anywhere or at any time a religion that has any rational basis. Religion is a crutch for people not strong enough to stand up to the unkonwn without help. But, like dandruff, most people do have a religion and spend time and money on it and seem to derive considerable pleasure from fiddling with it.
--Robert A. Heinlen, American science-ficiton author

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »
Let the victims (or their families) have at the violent criminals. Give them their choice  of weaponry to use on them- knives, clubs, fire, or for the more cowardly, guns. My choice would be a meat cleaver, but that's just me. To each  his own. Nothing is quite as satisfying as hacking someone that has wronged you to DEATH. Granted, it doesn't exactly rectify the thing, but it sure  makes you feel a lot better about it... :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
you are disgusting. people like you make the human race look like shit. please, do us all a favor, and die. educate yourself, you dumb fuck. and get a life. learn some tolerance. learn some fucking acceptance.

what do you do for a living? i bet you have some stupid job like selling tires or working at a gas station. well good job. your life will amount to nothing. just like the rest of the bashers on here.

at least art therapy makes an attempt to make a positive change and help others.

grow the fuck up.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2004-12-06 09:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you are disgusting. people like you make the human race look like shit. please, do us all a favor, and die. educate yourself, you dumb fuck. and get a life. learn some tolerance. learn some fucking acceptance.

what do you do for a living? i bet you have some stupid job like selling tires or working at a gas station. well good job. your life will amount to nothing. just like the rest of the bashers on here.

at least art therapy makes an attempt to make a positive change and help others.

grow the fuck up."

ART Therapy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , you mean thats a profession, sounds like more of a hobby to me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Somebody get me some finger paints quick!, I can't take this much longer
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

On 2004-08-19 12:55:00, thepatriot wrote:

":lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sarasota Straight Escapee

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »
On 2004-12-06 09:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you are disgusting. people like you make the human race look like shit. please, do us all a favor, and die. educate yourself, you dumb fuck. and get a life. learn some tolerance. learn some fucking acceptance.

grow the fuck up."

Although selling tires would require more education and intelligence than a art therapist, nope that is not what I do  ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::
and by the way FUCK tolerance :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »
On 2004-12-06 13:39:00, thepatriot wrote:

"

On 2004-08-19 12:55:00, thepatriot wrote:

":lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sarasota Straight Escapee

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"

Actually counselors never ask "why" for just such a reason. However, the counselor could still follow this up with asking, "So you really wish it made sense to you, tell me more about that."

And then if the person said, "yeah i like things to make sense" the counselor could say, "and counseling doesn't make any sense." The person would say, "yeah it's a bunch of crap." "Tell me more" says the counselor.... then out comes Straight in all of its glory. "I DONT LIKE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO THINK"--- I know everyone here has a bad feeling for counselors etc, and there are definitely a lot of bad ones. Too bad it's such a varied profession and it's so unreliable. Too bad we all endured the hellhole called straight and now don't trust people who try to help us. I am right in this mess with the rest of you, just wish I could see a clear way out. Such a freaking mess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Art Therapy?
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »
I like people who sell me tires and gasoline. They are nice, and it makes my car go. One time this guy was pumping gas for me, and he got gasoline in his eye. I was like "don't you think you should go inside and rinse it out?" But I think he couldn't leave the line of cars.